Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Confirming matches against Dual and Wraith for 500W and 1000W, respectively.

Same strategy for both:

Electro will capitalize on his flight capacity to stay out of range of his opponent's physical strikes, rapidly firing lightning bolts from Caelum. The bright flashes of light will take advantage of Onua's sensitive eyes and keep Lava from building up too much speed. If the opponent uses long-range elemental attacks, Electro will deflect them with electric discharges from his wings to take advantage of his high mind stat. If Lava uses wheels, he will counter them with disks. If his opponent jumps into the air, Electro will maneuver behind him and strike his back with lightning, hopefully hindering the opponent's maneuverability.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Confirming match against Keizah.

Strategy against Keizah

Lava kicks off with a Handling Patch and Layered Code to tackle Electro to the ground, after which digs a Volcanic Edge into the Stinger-tail. Lava then does a Olympic hammer throw by executing a burnout donut until Electro's own weight, as well as centrifugal force, causes him to part with his stinger-tail.

Lava then redirects the generated friction from the burnout and stores it within his Wheel Talisman, thereby effectively changing it into a Fire-type weapon, and firing it at Electro while he's in midair. The resulting explosion should be enough to increase his flight path into the nearest wall, where Lava will then melt the wall into lava, force Electro's arms and legs into said lava, drain the heat out which then causes the wall to solidify.

When that's done, Lava will again redirect the heat gained into his Volcanic Edges before hammering them into Electro until the fights over.

... Man I get in some weird moods sometimes...

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

Zeene: If you no longer wish to sponsor Jet, I'll remove your name from the first post so that new players can see that he is available.

Lava vs Electro: Electro's use of his flying abilities keeps him safe from most of Lava's strategy. Electro wins 5,000 W.

Onua knows he got to get that dude out of the air at all cost, first he'll place a layer of earth over his armor as protection agains the lighning. Then he will use his Madhiki to let the being believe there is a giant beast behind him and he got to land, if it does't work he'll blind him and will launch small pointy rocks at his wings forcing him to land, once landed Onua will use his Agility, special suit and Toughness to get closer to the being to finish it off in one blow of pure strenght.If any being tries to take advantage of Onua's "weak" eye's he'll just dig himself up under the ground and wait till it is over.

I'm back!

Shoot, completely forgot about the Mahiki, not to mention that it's difficult to deflect attacks unless you can actually see them coming. Good matches, both of you.

I'll buy a solar gem, but I'll probably be fairly busy IRL for the rest of the day.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Me and Dual Matrix will be fighting for 1000W each

Furno, being a fire elemental, can easily melt through earth, leading to many attacks being stopped. Like last time, he will superheat the ground as well, making use of underground tactics or earth less of a possibility. He will mainly attack with quick swings this time, but will fire large fireballs toward Onua. If blinded by the Ruru, he will once again superheat the whole field, leaving no room to chance, and will attack defensive illusions head-on, keeping an eye on what is real and what is simply a vision. I think this will lead to a solid victory for Furno and some nice Widgets for me.

TLoMN_Po-Koro_Celebration.png

[spilzr]. He will build a Earth Suit again for extra protection, he will then use an illusion to disable his hearin and use the Ruru to do the same forr his eyes. Then he'll use his three protection ways(Toughness, Agility and Suit) to come closer and end the battle with his strenght ,considering he is higher in almost any stat. If he, wants in any case to heat up one special body part(most likely Kanohi) he'll add more layers of Earth to that specific part[/spiled]

I'm back!

Furno vs Onua: Furno shows good knowledge of his opponent, and his higher mind reduces the effectiveness of Onua's earth armor. Furno wins 5,000 W.

Flaredrick: Tahu's stats have been updated. You currently have 3,200 W.

Canis: Millennia's stats have been updated.

Flare, I don't think he was on a PC, which would explain the error in spoiler tags. If he is on a PC, then whoops.

Anyways.

Confirming match against Flaredrick, 1,000 W on the line.

Lava begins by making use of his higher Agility to race around Tahu, incorporating zigzags and drifts to avoid any attacks, all the while storing the generated heat to his Volcanic Edge and Wheel Talisman. When Tahu goes to use the Ruru, Lava will fire the Fire Wheel at the ground at his feet, causing an explosion of flame and shrapnel which distracts Tahu long enough for Lava to engage the Handling Patch to speed in and knock the Ruru off with a Volcanic Edge while dealing damage at the same time. If Tahu uses the Pakari, Lava will respond by activating the Layered Code to increase his Toughness to withstand the hammering from the Fire Sword.

If, at any point, Tahu tries to use Fire in order to attack, Lava will exert his own, though weaker, control over fire in efforts to hopefully mitigate damage and redirect the flames into his Volcanic Edges.

Okay here's my strategy.

This seems to be a very difficult match. First, jump into the air and activate Pakari, then slam sword hard into the ground causing a quake. Then mix attacks with fire and sword combos. Then jump into the air to use Ruru in successfully blind Lava. Then while blinded shoot fire balls at him, then finish it with a round-house kick and sword combo.In case he does anything to dodge my attacks, I'll send a rain of fire down on him.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Keizah and I have agreed to a match. Both of us are sponsoring with 1500 W. Here is my strategy:

Millennium will create a solid holographic chain around Electro's wings that binds him to the ground, negating his above average agility. Millennium will then throw a disk at Electro, and then start firing lasers at Electro. If Electro breaks free of the chain, Millenium will blind him immediatly and then speed around to Electro's back. He will then start attacking Electro with his Solar Axe. When Electro turns around, Millennium will speed around to Electro's other side and start firing lasers at him.

Wait, if Zeene is no longer sponsoring Jet, then shouldn't Jet not have all of the things Zeene bought for him?

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Confirming my match with Canis.

Strategy:

Electro will activate his Ice Crystals to guard against any surprise attacks, then he will generate a thunderstorm. The lightning generated from the storm will follow the path of least resistance toward the ground, making Millenium's metallic body a living lightning rod. Since lightning strikes based on natural laws rather than Electro's guidance, it will hit Millenium regardless of any illusions or solid-light projections. It will also produce enough noise and light to blind and deafen Millenium. Electro will take notice of where the lightning strikes and direct the remainder of the storm toward that spot, as well as several lightning bolts of his own.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

I read the rules and found it interesting. I would like to join the Coliseum, if you all approve of letting a new poster like me into the games.

If so I would like to sponsor the Amazon/Jungle Slizer.

Though as of this moment I'm not able to PM as I am a new member. So if my sponsorship is accepted, I'll wait until I can PM to fully participate.

Edited by Adonael

I read the rules and found it interesting. I would like to join the Coliseum, if you all approve of letting a new poster like me into the games.

If so I would like to sponsor the Amazon/Jungle Slizer.

Though as of this moment I'm not able to PM as I am a new member. So if my sponsorship is accepted, I'll wait until I can PM to fully participate.

I figure i'm the first to say it but...welcome to the coliseum! hope to duel you soon

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Ok i now have a Entry in my blog about this Topicthis is the entry

Ok so i am now completely open for match offers

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Millennia vs Electro: Though Electro will not be able to fly, he is still very agile, and his thunderstorm is a great way to ensure Millennia will take plenty of damage. Electro wins 7,500 W.

Canis: When fighters lose their sponsor, they get to keep whatever their sponsor left them.

Adonael: Welcome to the Coliseum! You have 50,000 W to prepare Amazon for battle.

Wraith: Lava's stats have been updated. You currently have 2,500 W.

Tournament 1 Start!

The matches for the first round are: Tahu vs Kopaka, Electro vs Nex, Lava vs Millennia, Pohatu vs Gali, Onua vs Torch, Surge vs Lewa, Breez vs Furno, Amazon has no opponent. You all have 24 hours to post your strategy.

When the tournament is over, new items will be added to the Coliseum shop. If you're interested to see what's coming, check this blog entry.

ok here is my strategy

Ok for my strategy is to ice the ground. from there i will create pillar after pillar of ice around tahu. i will then use my ruru to blind him just as i send the pillars falling towards him, After the pillar falls i will summon a blizzard that will surround the area. i will then use my ice powers to create one pillar underneath tahu which will send him into air while i shatter it sending him to the ground from which i will strike him with my sword as he drops to the ground. As he is on the ground i will rush forward and elbow him directly in the face hoping to remove his mask. As he does so he will then encase tahu's mouth with a layer of ice. He then takes his foot and raises it a bit before slamming it into his stomach. He will then from raise his shield into the air slamming it into tahu's chest. there i will cause a layer of ice to form over him hopefully encasing him.

Kopaka yells "This is Ko-Koro!!!"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'm nervous, but here we go.

This seems to be a very difficult challenge. First, jump into the air and send a wave of fire down on him. Then use the Ruru on him immediately after he's hit. Then slash at him. He blocks with his shield, I'll send him into the air by doing a sweep kick, then a kick up into the air. Activate my Pakari, jump into the air, unleash fire in him, and slam him into the ground with his fire sword.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

strategy time!

first, Gali will draw water around her, making a suit of armor that, if pohatu fires anything at her will turn to ice around the object, able to be shot back. then, utilizing her Kakama, she will accelerate away from Pohatu, then come back when she has reached maximum speed, and charge him with both hooks in front of her, sending him flying. Gali then will jump on Pohatu and start pummeling her hooks into his face and chest, using the Kakama to speed up her fists.

Edited by Strackkorotus

Previously known as Aiwendil.

My strategy against Breez-

While Breez may have the upper hand on some powers such as wind to blow out flames, I will take advantage of Breez's low toughness stat, superheating the ground once more and firing wide spreads of fire. If Breez dodges my attacks, I'll fire out large 'waves' of fire that will spread far and be harder to dodge. If I need to play defensive, I'll use the Infernal Blade's size as an advantage and shield blows. Once I've landed enough hits, I'll heat the ground to melting point and get Breez stuck, then unleash one huge fireball to finish things.

TLoMN_Po-Koro_Celebration.png

Well this is a familiar match-up...

Strategy against Nex:

Electro will stay at a distance and keep moving to capitalize on his higher agility, sniping Nex with charged lightning shots from Caelum. He will intercept Nex's ice bolts with bursts of electricity from his wings, which should be an effective defense due to Electro's higher mind stat. If Nex manages to ground Electro, Electro will use the Solar Radiation and Ice Crystals to boost his strength and toughness and then pin Nex against the ground using his four legs. Then, Electro will run a constant current of electricity through Nex's body until the hero is unable to fight.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Strategy against Lewa:

Once again, Surge's main strategy will be to stay as far away as possible from his opponent, in this case Lewa. If Lewa tries to use his air powers to create resistance to slow down Surge, Surge will respond with his powers over lightning to send out a bolt in Lewa's direction while attempting to move away from him, hopefully hitting him and stopping the wind. If Lewa tries to catch up to him using the Kakama, Surge will employ his own agility and run around in sporadic, scattered patterns, leaving behind a trail of electricity. If Lewa uses his Mahiki to create illusions, Surge will again simply use the time to run away from any illusions or Lewa to gain some more distance, until whenever they run out. If it takes more than fifteen minutes for them to run out, Surge will just rapidly fire his Arc Bow at each of the illusions three times each. Then, if any ground has been lost, Surge will again make use of his agility to run away.

When Surge is far away enough from Lewa that he can safely stop running and instead start strafing, rolling, ducking, jumping Lewa's attacks, Surge will use his Arc Bow against Lewa twice, then use his powers over lightning to send a stream of lightning at Lewa. If Surge ends up weakened, he will take a final stand by charging himself up with his lightning powers. He will also do the same if Lewa ends up weakened, and go in for the final blow by rushing at Lewa with a stream of lightning, and then use his bow to shoot Lewa in the torso one last time. If Surge knows he is going to lose, he will admit defeat and overcharge himself.

I think I might be getting the hang of this? I have no idea.

I think the keys to success might be undermining your opponent's weaker stats, while not combating them with stats of yours that are weaker than theirs, as well as saying how you're going to adapt if they use any of their items.

I am also nervous.

Edited by Negative

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Well that's funny. Last night I PM'd Dual about a rematch. Le''s go.

First, Torch will get low,then he will get high. If he can't get either, he'll really try. He's got the wings of heaven on his shoes, he's a dancing man, and he just can't lose. Actually, using the lyrics to Stayin' Alive is not a good idea. Actual Strategy Forthcoming.

Immediately upon the fight starting, Torch will chug his power fuel like it's soda. Or however you use the stuff. With his agility boosted, he will run backwards, and start throwing a flurry of expertly aimed disks at Onua. These will be aimed at the leg joints and the sides of the face, so as to cripple his agility and knock off his mask, crippling most everything and robbing him of mask powers respectively. Ideally, his now higher agility and strength than Onua's mind will allow the attacks to hit before the dang Mahiki Ruru combo comes down. If not, Torch will use his higher mind and toughness, as well as knowledge by having fallen prey to this technique before, to realize that A. He is Torch and not Onua, B. Onua is not right behind him, and C. That is not two Onua's or something. After Onua is dazed and across the coliseum with now the worlds worst agility. Torch will use his mind to pelt Onua with fireballs and cause localized explosions in parts of Onua's body overheated from heavy use. He will do this while staying at a distance, and using his at parity agility and much higher toughness, compared to Onua's piddly mind, to just take him out with death of a thousand fireballs. If they ever get to close quarters, Torch will run like Karzhani, and then go to plan A. Also, If he gets blinded, he'll use his hearing and instincts/Mind by way of sensing heat signatures with fire powers to go along with plan A.

Edited by Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

He'll as first move use his extreme strength to dig a tunnel with his claws to give him that time he'll blind Torch, bringing the fight to his home terrain, underground. The tunnels will surely limit Torchs agility and disk trowing possibility. His eyes will give him a little visibity edge here being more used to being underground. So Torch will be forced to or Fire without a certain target, or lit a fire for sight. If Onua notices one of these he'll cast a brand new illusion, he'll let the guy believe the stats he's good in are actually his worst, so he'll try to use strenght as fighting style. Onua will than dig down underneath the guy,pop up right before him and smash the distracted enimy with his strenght.Please note, he does not use his mind to tunnel but uses his strenght and claws instead.

I'm back!