Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Zakaro: Breez has been registered for the tournament.

2v2: The Vahki Staff and Staff of Weather Control can only be used once each. Both sides will be blind early on, but the storm will cause damage to Vox's fighters, and using the Vahki Staff will disorient them and makes Millennia more likely to find his way to the console. With this disadvantage and his very low toughness, Von Nebula won't last very long, allowing Millennia and Virus to both focus their attacks on Kopaka. Even with lowered mind Kopaka's ice and vision attacks will do a lot of damage to his opponents, but Millennia's boosted agility should help him avoid a few attacks and get in counterattacks, especially when Kopaka is off-guard dealing with Virus's gravity attacks and the tower defenses. Plus, Millennia's mind will let him do solid damage to Kopaka. Kopaka won't go down quietly, and Virus's lower toughness means he might get taken out in the process, but by that point Kopaka will be worn down enough that MIllennia should be able to finish him off. Canis wins 25,000 W.

ok pahrak i would like to purchase a weapon reforge for Von nebula and i will provide the dscription later

and i would like to purchase 2 +5 toughness trainers and a +5 mind trainer and a +5 agility trainer

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Confirming match with Canis. Also, entering Torch into tournament.

Cosmic armor Boost: Agility.

First off, Virus will have to be wary of using his gravity powers, because it will probably trigger a rockfall. If it does, Torch will use his now slight agility edge to dodge the boulders, letting them hit virus. A side effect of this would be the impact maybe waking the scorpio. If it awakens, Torch will hide and let it take out virus. If Bone hunters appear, Torch will burninate them, and use disks to cripple their legs.

Hazards aside, Torch will use his mind power to create a smokescreen between him and Virus, so that Virus will have to use his gravity powers over a wider area, wearing him out. Gravi-spears will be dodged. Once the smokescreen is up Torch will hide until Virus tries to venture out of the smoke, at which point Torch will jump out to ambush him, pummeling him while he is confused, then leaping away and restarting the process.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Vox: Von Nebula's stats have been updated, and he now has Toa-level control over Gravity and is a Class B fighter.

Worldsoul: Torch has been registered for the tournament.

Virus vs Torch: Torch's boost to agility should put the fighters on equal terms. Virus takes more advantage of his environment, and Torch's strength-based strategy will have difficulty reaching Virus while using CreateRoads.EXE. Virus wins 5,000 W.

Kapura: Welcome to the Coliseum! You have 80,000 W to prepare your two fighters for battle. Matoro and Nuju only have their basic weapons by default (the Energized Ice Sword and the Crystal Spikes, respectively).

Canis Lupus has agreed with me for a match. It will be between Helryx and Mil. The stadium is the Atero Arena. I will be sponsoring 1,000 W.

The first thing that will happen when the fighters begin is that Helryx uses her impact vision on one of the pillars, which falls. She will then deploy her Thornax launcher and fire until she hits or runs out of ammo. She will then pick up sharp, shattered pieces of armor and weaponry and throw them at Mil. (If impact vision is a power, not an item) Helryx will then deploy her staff of poison and poison Mil. While the poison is in effect, Helryx will dodge and throw armor and weapon pieces at Mil.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Helryx has been registered.

EDIT: Helryx vs Millennia: Sorry, I just remembered that Millennia's strategy was already posted. The Spine counts as an item, so you the Staff of Poison will not be used. Millennia will take some damage from Helryx's attacks, but his armor will reduce it and his speed will allow him to avoid a lot of hits while getting in many of his own, which will do heavy damage. Millennia wins 5,000 W.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Phantom: Nex is base, or 1.0 when you sponsor. This is a non-canon form.

I thought of an idea for a Zamor Sphere, similar to the bind a target to the nearest living being or stasis field trap spheres.

Zamor Sphere: Fuses a target to the ground, preventing them from moving. You must say you are using it outside of spoiler tags if you use it, and must win two battles without using it before using it again. You can not use it if you are using a Staff of Silence. 15,000 W.

Basically it is a Staff of Silence for Agility. You can't use both a Zamor Sphere and a Staff of Silence because if agility is removed, you have to use ranged attacks, and ranged attacks come from Mind, generally speaking.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

For Nex, I'm buying: 3 Toughness trainers (8,000 W)Breakout Weapon (5,000 W)Plasma Shooter (9,000 W)So, I should have 8,000 W total leftover.________________________________________________________________________________I'll battle Power with Nex. Arena: Tanker Station 22 I'm sponsoring 1,000 W Strategy (Shhhh!)

Protection of hazards: Nex's +3 Toughness When the players enter the field, Nex will use his breakout weapon to fire a lazer at Power until he hits him. Then Nex will attempt to dodge as many of Power's attacks as possible and fire his plasma launcher. If Power becomes burned, Nex will attempt some hand-to-wheel combat.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Ok i have been thinking about it and i think i have decided on Von Nebula's reforged weapon.

The Jinisuma, A Spiked shield imbued with the powers of gravity

Hope this works

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Confirming match with Phantom. No Widgets to sponsor, I'm broke... and I don't really wanna risk my gear.

Power will power up with Handling Patch before blinding Nex with Heat Spine, spearing him with Lightning and blasting him with a Wheel into a fuel pod which will then be detonated courtesy of a Shockbolt. After moving out of the way of an incoming Nex and steam/fire jets, Power will pin Nex down with dual Shockbolts firing until the match is won.

And like the ijit I am, I forgot the end spoiler tag...

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

Phantom: Sure--Helryx will be replaced with Nex.

Vox: Von Nebula's new weapon has been added to his inventory.

Nex vs Power: Power's boosted agility should allow him to dodge Nex's opening attack and blast him into a fuel tank, but after that Nex's edges in mind and toughness (combined with the burn Power will receive from the Plasma Shooter) make it more likely he will last. Nex wins 2,500 W.

Oh and pahrak can you update the info on my Staff of silence for it has been charged one battle so is should be charged 1/2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu