Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Dual Making his return: Poor canis posted his strategy ages ago...Onua vs Millenia:

Onue will use his Madhiki to create an illusion to produce dulicates, which will make aiminh with the staff of slowness hard. The in the guys destraction he will create a thin layer of earth over his eyes, enough to see trough but good enough protection against blinding. Then he will use the Ruru and blind Millennia. He will then use his high strenght and mind to quickly tunnel. He will then reapetely dig up fire a big nearly indogable rock at millenia and continue to tunnel again, if he grews tired he'll dig down the tunnel and close it, providing enough time to rest a few seconds. Blows are dodged and taken with agility and toughness if needed.

I'm back!

@Shadowhawk Welcome to the fray! By the way, you can name some specific features of the transformation if you want to. You can't grant any new powers with it, but some new "natural" weapons can be helpful in a fight (e.g. Gali's finblades).

In lieu of natural weaponry, could I have Malum's Hordika mutation result in him gaining heat-sensitive organs in his facial structure, similar to those possessed by pit vipers, that would allow him to sense the general layout of his immediate surroundings using thermal energy? Nothing major; just the existence, basic shape, and basic location of fairly large objects?Also, I'd like to announce the following:Nidhiki (Bulik) challenges Malum (me); challenge accepted. Match will take place in the Mangai Volcano arena, with each party contributing 1500 W for promotion.Malum's strategy and utilized items will be as follows:

Malum will use his trusty Flame Claws, which are capable of heating to extreme temperatures.Malum will focus primarily on fast, aggressive offense, attempting to force the fight into close quarters, where his superior strength will grant him advantage. If, however, this strategy proves ineffective after ten or fifteen minutes, he will hold off a bit and try to wear his opponent down more slowly, using his natural resistance to heat to give him an edge in the harsh environment. He will fight dirty, using every low-down trick and gambit he can. If opportunity presents itself, he will throw Nidhiki into the lava without hesitation. If opportunity presents itself, he will sacrifice a strong defense in return for dealing major damage.If Nidhiki uses elemental powers of Air to push, slide, or otherwise transport Malum into the lava, Malum will counter by digging his Flame Claws deep into the rock and hanging on for dear life. If Nidhiki uses his Volitak, Kadin, or Staff of Slowness, Malum will focus primarily on defense, staying in one spot and only attacking if the Toa comes near.Additionally, Malum will taunt his opponent as much as possible, in an attempt to distract and infuriate the Toa.

Canis: Thank you for reposting the strategy.

Onua vs Millennia: Millennia systematically debilitates Onua to get in some solid hits. Millennia wins 2,500 W.

Flaredrick: The items have been returned, Lhikan has been dropped, and you have been given an additional 30,000 W to prepare Mata Nui for battle.

Shadowhawk: The changes to Malum's mutation have been added to his profile.

@ToaKapura Would you like a match against Electro? It is free money, after all.@Dual I think we also agreed to a match between Gali and Stormer a while back...should I dig up the old strategy post? Pahrry said that the match would be calculated using the fighter's current stats.Confirming match between Gali and Chiara in Naho Bay.Strategy:

Items: Kadin and Subzero SpearGeneral: Chiara's only advantage is mind, but this match will be tricky considering Chiara's element. First, Gali will fly into the air and use her element to generate a layer of pure water around her body. This is where it gets interesting: Water is only a conductor due to the impurities it typically has. Pure water has no such impurities, and is therefore actually a perfect insulator. So, a suit of pure water is, ironically, the perfect way to counter Chiara's lightning.Now sufficiently protected from Chiara's attacks, Gali will be able to dash toward the Toa and land a series of madair blows with her spear (which will also be encased with pure water). After she has dealt some considerable damage in this fashion, Gali will fly back up into the air. She will then throw the Subzero Spear at Chiara, willing it to freeze the Toa on impact. Finally, Gali will use her control over water to flip the lilly pad and pull Chiara underwater (considering ice's natural buoyancy, she'll have to consciously use her element to keep Chiara under). Gali will let the water rahi do the rest.Counters:Illusions - Use Gali's connection with her element to feel the ripples in the water beneath the lilly pad, which will reveal the real Chiara's movements.Camouflage Badge - Same as above.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Confirming match with ShadowHawk:

Combat strategy - Nidhiki Vs. Malum - Mangai

Items: Basic Weapon, Kanohi Kadin, Staff of Sleep.

When the Match begins, Nidhiki soars into the air with his Kadin, quickly going out of Malum's range and into the sky. Nidhiki will Blast large unfocused beams of air to agitate and send lava flying around inside the arena. If an eruption occurs, Nidhiki will activate the staff of sleep so Malum Cannot enter the tunnels to safety. If Malums survives, Nidhiki will fly behind him and attack the hordika's back, moving behind him every time malum turns (Superior agilty) until his foe is defeated.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Match between myself and Dual, Lava vs Onua in Coliseum, for 1000 each.

Lava will use Handling Patch and CreateRoads.EXE to avoid the majority of Onua's first attack, using a Firebomb Wheel in case Onua attempts to prevent this. Once in the air, Lava will erratically fly around everywhere, while centering a continuous supply of fireballs at Onua to distract him from using a mask. Should Onua attempt to burrow his way out of danger, Lava will send a flamethrower down the hole to force him out.

When Onua uses either his Ruru or Mahiki, Lava will retreat a safe distance to prevent as much damage as possible. If Onua doesn't tunnel and simply outruns the fireballs, Lava will swoop down and send a Wheel at him before straightening out and preventing him from moving to the sides with fireballs.

No one loves poor kopaka. If anybody wants i would be open for a 2v2 match,

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Gali vs Chiara: Gali's strategy will provide some defense from Chiara's lightning, but since Chiara has a higher mind some damage will still get through. However, this combined with the Kadin should allow her to avoid enough damage to seriously impede Chiara's offense. Gali wins 3,750 W.

Nidhiki vs Malum: Nidhiki is able to stay out of Malum's range while constantly dealing mind damage, and using his Staff of Sleep to force Malum to take the brunt of the eruption will do massive damage. Nidhiki wins 7,500 W.

Dual: That comes out to 26,000 W. You currently have 23,950 W.

Battle against Lava:

As first he'll create a handheld thick earthen shield for his left hand to protect himself from incoming flames.(Medium-High toughness and awesome agility will help in that too.) He will keep enough distance so his advantage in agillity will come into play. Then he will create reasonably small(not very power-draining) sharp rocks and throw them with extreme accuricy(using agillity) and speed(combo of strength and mind) fire them as nearly indogable blasts at Lava. He will repeat this process. If a large ball of flames is thrown he will use his reasonably high mind to create a big earthen wall for protection against it.He'll either let the guy get tired due lower, eeh everything, and finish him of with a bigger aimed blow, or just let the sharp small rocks do their jobs.This technique of small aimed blast will work when the guy uses Carroads too.

I'm back!

Me and Zakaro have agreed to a match between Chiara and Breez in the City Realm, we're both putting in 500W.

This time, Chiara fortunately has two advantages over Breez: Strength and Toughness, and Breez has the advantage of agility and mind. Chiara will be brining in the camouflage badge this battle, since Breez's mind is far too high to be fooled by an illusion of Chiara's.Chiara will begin with an electrifying jump-kicking towards Breez, taking advantage of Breez's lower toughness and Chiara's higher strength. In an attempt to stop her from running away immediately, Chiara will then try to create a cage of lightning around the two fighters, so that if Breez does try to run away, she will get electrocuted. Of course, since Chiara is up against someone who has powers over air, Breez could also use the wind to carry her away, and if that happens Chiara is going to send a jolt of lightning into the sky.Due to Breez's agility, there's no use in running away from her, so it would be better to wait for her. If she tries to run away, Chiara will try to trip her over with a tripwire of lightning. If Breez makes an attack based on her agility, then Chiara will try to evade it with the camouflage badge. If Breez continues running? Another lightning tripwire. If Breez goes in for another attack, Chiara will put up a defensive shield of lightning around herself until Breez has broken through it, at which point Chiara will rush to Breez to punch her in the head repeatedly. Then she shall electrocute her if she can.Due to Breez's ownership of Titan Gauntlets, if she uses them, Chiara will have to rely on her toughness to take it.Also, if Breez uses the Staff of Silence, Chiara will instantly lose since a good portion of this relies on lightning.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

ToaKapura and I have agreed to a champion match: Matoro vs. Electro.

Strategy:

Items: Staff of Illusion and Staff of Density Control

General: Electro will float up into the air and use his Staff of Illusion to send several duplicates of himself flying towards Matoro, while the real Electro sneaks around the Toa and grabs him from behind. Electro will then lift the Toa high into the air, electrify both of them, and then dive back towards the ground at full speed. Right before they hit the ground, Electro will use his Staff of Density Control to harden himself and make Matoro take the brunt of the impact. After that point, Electro will fly around the arena and hit Matoro with lightning bolts from a distance.

Counters:

Freezing - Run an electric current through the frozen part of his body to shatter the ice.

Frozen floor - Remain in the air to avoid the floor.

Snowstorm - Surround himself with a coat of electricity to absorb the damage.

P.S. Also, Pahrak, didn't that last stat trainer put Electro over the upper limit for Class D?

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

I'm taking the Komau and Seismic Spear. Matoro will start by using the Komau to lower Electro's mind. He will then create apillar of Earth under him using the Seismic Spear. He will then blast ice at Electro until he is frozen or defeated.Counters: If creating the pillar is illegal, Matoro will make it out of ice instead and cause an earthquake before creating it.If Matoro is knocked off of the pillar, he will make a platform of ice to stop his fall.If Electro starts flying(can he?), Matoro will create a blizzard under the pillar, but still give enough space between the top of it and the top of the blizzard to see Electro coming.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Keizah: Electro is right at the upper limit of Class D. One more stat point will push him into Class E.

Electro vs Matoro: With his Staff usage, Electro's initial attack with definitely land, setting Matoro back a bit right at the start of the fight. Matoro receives 10,000 W, and Electro receives 12,000 W.

Confirming Breez v. Chiara, 500 W each, City-Realm.

In general: Use the environment to her advantage, keep out of sight and take the Lightning Toa down from behind.

Offense: As the match begins, whip up a dust-storm and disappear, getting to a place where Chiara can't see her. Next, use the wind to manipulate the wreaking balls to bring down debris all around the Toa, while continually moving and occasionally firing off an arrow from the Bowstaff, or throwing a Zephyrang.

When the Toa's weary, blitz in from behind, using the wind to create noise from the front, and use the Titan Gauntlets plus 'wind-charging' the 'rangs, doing a double hit with them and sending the Toa flying into a wreaking ball or building.

Defense: Illusion, wind blast all around as per usual. Lightning Bolts, block with the shield. Camo Badge, let the hit go and attempt again when ready. Lightning Shields, attack from behind with a returning 'rang/bring down debris.

Tada.

Also, because I simply haven't been using him, I'm going to drop Hewkii and thus the Staff of Silence, as it was more intended for him in the first place.

Breez open for any battles.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

me and Dual are doing a match (Default) I will do 1000W. i don't know if he is doing anything. (Sorry, but I thought it was best to get started)

Tahu vs Onua

First Tahu will make it rain fire all of the Coliseum. Then use the Cuffs on Onua to render his mind. That's when he'll run up to him and slash him rapidly with the Magma Swords. Then he'll kick him back towards the wall, and hurl a fire ball at him.Then he'll use his Levahk Shield to spray acid on the Toa of Earth. Then he'll rain fire on him until he's burned.If he attacks in anyway, he'll block with either the shield or the swords.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

I would like to buy a Staff of Sonics. This has shown me how much stuff sound can do. If I can't do all that stuff, cancel the purchase.

Me and Shadowhawk agreed to a match, Villain Containment area, 1,000 W each, I'm not using any items.

Virus will start out by firing energy blasts and shockwaves at the villain cells. Once they are freed, he will decrease the gravity of their weapons and increase Malum's gravity. All their weapons will fly towards Malum, and they will get mad by this. They will attack him. Because Malum has great strength, Virus will use his higher agility to outrun him. Virus will then start firing energy blasts, shockwaves and Gravi-Spears at Malum when is far enough away. If Malum tries to get Virus into the black hole staff, Virus will use his powers to counteract the pull of the staff.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Selling both the Staff of Illusion and Camouflage Badge (mostly to prevent over-reliance on them, also to get widgets).Anyway, looking for matches against Flare or Chiara. Against anyone, regardless of class.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Canis: The Staff of Sonics has been added to your fighters' inventories. You currently have 8,312 W.

Pulsate: The items have been returned. You currently have 6,800 W.

Zakaro: The Feral Circuit has been added to Breez's inventory. You currently have 2,900 W.

Confirming Virus vs. Malum match.Malum's strategy and utilized items will be as follows:

Malum will use his Flame Claws. As he has no other items, he will use no other items. (d-uh)As soon as the match begins, he will refrain from attacking Virus, instead focusing on systematically breaking open as many villain containment cells as possible. In the ensuing chaos, Malum will exclaim "Look! The Heroes have sent a new sort of robotic drone to capture us again!" (meaning Virus, of course) and then hide in one of the empty cells. After the villains have worn down Virus, Malum will emerge and finish the job, forcing the fight to close quarters where his superior strength will be of advantage.If Virus seeks out Malum in the empty cell, Malum will focus on overpowering him using brute strength. In the close confines of the cell, this should not be difficult.