Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Pulsate, on 22 May 2013 - 13:03, said:

Confirming with Wraith:

Virus will bring CreateRoads.EXE and Heat Spine into battleVirus will start off by driving off the pillar and start flying around it. He will try to make sure he stays to the back of Lava, shooting at him from behind with energy blasts, shockwaves and heat rays. When Lava gets close to a pillar, Virus will increase Lava's gravity suddenly to slam the other RoboRider into it. This will cause Lava to loose his balance, and start to fall. He will likely be able to recover, but while he is trying to, Virus will be attacking him with ranged attacks.Counters:Fire: Virus will try to block the blast with a road platform.Lightning and Heat Rays: Virus will absorb the blast.

Confirming with Vox; I am doing 1312 W.

Virus wil bring in his CreateRoads.EXE and Heat SpineVirus will fly above the trees, obscuring Von's vision of him. Virus will then go into a high tree, and sit there. He will fire heat rays down at the trees near Von, setting them on fire. Virus will not let Von see him while he is doing this. Virus will then create a gravity pull to pull Von into the fire. He will then fly over Von, and start raining energy blasts, shockwaves and heat rays on him. He will do this briefly, swooping and shooting, not letting Von see him.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Lava vs Virus: With his high agility boosted by the Handling Patch, Lava should be able to latch onto Virus before he gets too far. The continuous damage may keep Virus distracted and unable to use CreateRoads.EXE, but Virus will be using his own attacks at the same time, and both his mind and toughness are higher. Lava will probably be defeated before they hit the ground. Virus wins 5,000 W.

Right, I got a welcoming match with Shadowhawk between Malum Hordika and Kiina in the Zone of Darkness for 1,000 each.

Kiina will sit still, with her Aquatic Slicer in her lap, and focus a layer of cold-ish water around herself to produce minimal heat to thwart Malum's heat-sensitive organs. She will then close her eyes and rely on her ears to detect enemies, and differentiate them. Once she recognizes Malum, she'll wait until he comes closer before striking with a... with a.... *Hangs head in humorous defeat* with a underarm-swung Water-styled Getsuga Tenshou *Yes. I seriously could not describe it without it ending up as Zangetsu's attack... just minus the boom*.

Once Kiina blasts Malum away, she'll focus her senses again, to find a Kahgarak in order to beat it so badly it has to retreat from the Dark Zone. Once it manages that, Kiina will leave Malum to the Zone of Darkness, and all it's dangers. Should he makes his way out, Kiina will separate her Aquatic Slicer and, holding the middle, rotate both ends at different speeds while shooting water blasts.

Also, Exo, maybe you should put a starter into the Emergency Fund - nothing major, just like 5,000 so as to have it there.

Me and Bulik have agreed to a match, 1,000 W each, Mangai Volcano.

I am using my Zamor Sphere

Virus will bring his Staff of Sonics and his Zamor Sphere into battle.

Virus will start out by increasing Granite's gravity to push him to the floor. Virus will then fire a Zamor Sphere at him, preventing him from moving. Virus will then start to blast Granite with energy blasts, shockwaves, and sound waves. After a couple seconds of this, Virus will drive into a tunnel. He will begin to play soothing and calming sounds to lower Granite's aggression, and then use sound waves to float him into a tunnel, by making many waves below him.

Counters:

Plasma: Virus will fire sound waves at the plasma, scattering it.

Rocks: Virus will create a giant sonic blast at the rock, shattering it.

Flying Disk: Granite will be bound to the ground.

Staff of Sleep: Virus will simply wait out the seconds.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Flaredrick and I have agreed on a match: Gali Hordika vs. Tahu Nuva in the Charred Forest stage. I'm kinda broke, so I'll be contributing 350W while Flare provides 1000W.

I can kind of imagine how this encounter would go:

Tahu: Stop sister, this isn't like you!

Gali: SCREEEEE! *lunges at Tahu*

Strategy:

Items: Suletu and Staff of Density Control

General: As usual, use the Suletu to drain away Tahu's mind and give it to Gali, leaving Tahu only a minor edge in strength.

Gali's first move will be to detach her hooks, connect them with a short whip of water, and then throw the improvised bola around Tahu's ankles. Gali will then wrap herself in a barrier of water and rush in on Tahu. She will knock him down with her staff, throw him up into the air using water whips, and then land several more blows with her staff and finblades. The important part here will be for Gali to block Tahu's weapons with her staff and continue dealing damage with her finblades, which should ultimately allow her to get more hits in. If Tahu appears to be gaining ground, Gali will use her Staff of Density control to briefly become indestructible and land another series of blows with her staff, finblades, and water whips.

Counters:

Fire attacks - Block with water barriers whenever possible, which should be effective considering the equal mind stats and the natural properties of fire and water.

Hero Cuffs - Use the Staff of Density Control to become intangible and escape, cutting the staff from the latter part of her strategy.

Arena traps - Set up a large water barrier while she cuts apart the trap.

Thornax - Deflect what she can with barriers and her staff.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

i should probaly say i edited my strategy post. actually added the strategy

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Confirming match with Canis.

Equipment: Reforged pickaxe crossbows, Staff of sleep, Disk (W/ Flying disk upgrade).

Granite will Fly into the tunnels before the zamor sphere can work, then position himself on the ceiling of the end of the tunnel, activating his staff of sleep and surprising his enemy when he leaps down, unleashing a fury of melee attacks as he circles around his enemy, using his superior agility and toughness to outlast his opponent while taking less hits than he gives back. If his enemy uses the zamor sphere, granite will generate a plasma shield around him until the effects wear off, then continue his assault.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Confirming with Keizah

When the match starts Tahu will head up into the trees and stay there for a long time, while running AWAY from her. He will put on the Brain visor (that Mata Nui so gracefully loaned to him.) and find the nearest trap. He will then go to it and wait for Gali Hordika to attack.When she does, he will hop out of the way, and she will be trapped in the net that she triggers. Then Tahu will use the Lehvak shield to poison her, and he will continue to poison, until she breaks free of the trap. When she does, Tahu will engulf her in a fire tornado, which will send her flying. Then he will call down a rain of fire on her position, making her burn.Then Tahu will super heat the arena, so the Gali will become exhausted. and her element drained. Tahu will continue to lure Gali into traps, and switch back and forth between fire powers, and spraying her with the Lehvak shield. If she tries to go one-on-one in CQC, Tahu will block every attack she throws with the shield, or his swords. Then he will attack when she is most vulnerable and strike at her with his Swords energized.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Virus vs Von Nebula: And here I thought we’d have a match on Quatros where the planet wouldn’t catch on fire. :P Well, at least it wasn’t consumed by a black hole by all this gravity being thrown about! These two are pretty evenly matched, with each one getting in plenty of hits, but Nebula’s attacks will do more damage and his higher agility will be a big bonus when dodging non-gravity pull attacks. Von Nebula wins 5,280 W.

Wraith: Hm…good point. I’ll do that now.

Virus vs Granite: The effects of Zamor Sphere last the whole battle, actually, and though Granite’s high agility means he’ll put some distance between himself and Virus, Virus’s high mind will probably catch him in gravity before he gets too far. Granite’s high toughness could enable him to get a few more steps, but he’ll soon be hit by the Zamor Sphere, and his strategy does not have much listed for ranged combat. Virus wins 5,000 W.

Tahu vs Gali: The Acid Shield can’t exactly poison a fighter, but constant acid bolts will burn very badly. Gali should be able to entangle Tahu’s ankles before he can get too far, and this combined with her Staff should give her an opportunity to cause a lot of damage. However, Tahu’s hits will do more damage and his Shield will help him absorb more hits, so he will probably be able to lead her into a trap and surprise her with some acid sprays before she can get up a water barrier. Since Bohrok Shield bolts are rather weak, it will be more difficult to pierce Gali’s barrier, unless Tahu uses fire to take full advantage of his mind. Overall, I’d say the strategies are more or less equal, so the battle will probably rage on for quite a long time, and in the long-run, Tahu’s strength (which is higher than Gali’s toughness) will be what allows him to win by a hair. Tahu wins 3,375 W.

Confirming Malum Hordika's match with Kiina.Malum's utilized items and strategy will be as follows:

Malum will use his Flame Claws, as usual.The chief feature of the Zone of Darkness is, as one might expect, its utter lack of light. Malum will simply use his heat-sensitive organs to navigate, while Kiina will need to use her sensitivity to Water-based elemental energy. This will cause a minimal-yet-significant drain on her mental concentration, which will hopefully make up for a few of the statistic differences, particularly that of agility.Malum will drive the fight to close quarters, using incredibly powerful, fast, aggresive blows to wear down the female Glatorian. If need be, he will retreat and catch his breath for a few minutes at a time. He will avoid disturing the Zivon and other creatures, but if something unplanned happens, he will simply retreat into the darkness and let Kiina deal with it.If Kiina uses water blasts, Malum will use his agility to minimize the damage, and will not struggle against the current. He will 'roll with the punches', so to speak, again retreating as necessary.If opportunity affords, Malum will knock Kiina flat on her back in a patch of Visorak webbing, then deal massive damage while she's down.

Malum vs Kiina: Kiina has a significant edge in agility and mind, so she should be able to create her cool water layer before Malum can locate her. This will give her a big edge and allow her to get a hit in with her water attack, though since her mind is equal to Malum's toughness one attack definitely won't be enough. Once she picks a fight with a Kahgarak, however...I'm not so sure using them to escape the Zone arena is a valid move, and being an environmental hazard, the creature is tough and will be able to cause some significant damage. Malum will be able to stay out of the fight and watch with his heat-sensitive organs, striking Kiina when she is weak before she can get her water layer up again. Malum wins 5,000 W.

Good match canis. My first victory as Von nebula

Now i have to do a match with onua. Kopaka versus Onua battle of the titans

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Malum vs Kiina: Kiina has a significant edge in agility and mind, so she should be able to create her cool water layer before Malum can locate her. This will give her a big edge and allow her to get a hit in with her water attack, though since her mind is equal to Malum's toughness one attack definitely won't be enough. Once she picks a fight with a Kahgarak, however...I'm not so sure using them to escape the Zone arena is a valid move, and being an environmental hazard, the creature is tough and will be able to cause some significant damage. Malum will be able to stay out of the fight and watch with his heat-sensitive organs, striking Kiina when she is weak before she can get her water layer up again. Malum wins 5,000 W.

Well, Malum's first victory! His win rate is now, eh, something like 33%. :PGood match, Wraith.

Alright, I'd like to purchase a Weapon Reforge (5,000 W) for Malum Hordika's Flame Claws, granting him Toa-level control over the element of Fire. The Flame Claws' appearance will remain the same.Additionally, I'd like to switch his Hordika mutation to electrically-sensitive organs, rather than thermal. Seeing as how his elemental control will grant him the latter ability anyway, it's kinda redundant. Electrically-sensitive organs will be somewhat more useful, methinks.@Flaredrick: Forgotten One: Malum is class A, but I've only got 500 W in my pocket, after the Weapon Reforge purchase... so can't contribute much for match promotion.

@Shadowhawk: I'm not sure if you can change the mutation at this point, but having Fire as an element doesn't give you heat vision. You can sense heat, but not see it.

Also, I want to tell everyone about After Hours. This is a comedy I'm writing about Technic Coliseum, and there is a very good chance one of your fighters will appear in it.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Pulsate and I have agreed to a tag match with Dual Matrix. The teams will be Flare and Electro vs. Onua and Stormer. We have agreed not to use items. Pulsate will be contributing 1000W, while I will be giving 500W.

Items: As per the agreement with Dual, there will be no items. Apply Electro's Cosmic Armour boost to agility. General: First, Electro will hit Onua in the eyes with lightning, momentarily blinding him. Then, Flare will surround Stormer with a fire tornado to distract him while Electro flies up into the air and generates a storm. Once the storm gains some force, Electro and Flare will dart between clouds and take every opportunity to snipe their opponents with lightning bolts and fireballs. Considering Stormer's low agility and toughness he will most likely be the first to fall, after which point Electro and Flare will combine their elements to finish off the Toa of Earth using electrified jets of fire, ball lightning wreathed in flames, heat lightning, etc. Electro specific: Electro will mainly target Onua throughout the match, as he is the only one with high enough mind to damage the Toa. Electro will intercept Onua and Stormer's elemental attacks with walls of electricity and deflect them back towards his opponents if possible. If Flare appears to be struggling, Electro will create an electric forcefield around Flare's body to make up for his poor toughness. If either Onua or Stormer attempt to restrain Electro, he will create an electric field around his body and will it to expand, pushing all obstructions away and giving Electro a window to escape into the sky. Flare specific: Since Flare's mind is no match for Onua, he will focus the majority of his fire on Stormer. He will focus on evading Stormer's attacks and striking the hero from behind. If Onua grabs ahold of Flare, the slizer will superheat his body to try to make the hero let go. If in the case that Flare gets defeated while Electro is still standing, just before defeat Flare will set his spear alight and give it to Electro as an extra weapon. In the unlikely case that Electro gets defeated before Flare, Flare will make one last effort to overexert himself and try and dedicate all his mind, agility and toughness to dodging all of Onua's strength based toughness. If that doesn't work, Flare will allow Onua to grab him, then Flare will superheat himself, ala Tahu vs. Nektann.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

@Shadowhawk: I'm not sure if you can change the mutation at this point, but having Fire as an element doesn't give you heat vision. You can sense heat, but not see it.

Also, I want to tell everyone about After Hours. This is a comedy I'm writing about Technic Coliseum, and there is a very good chance one of your fighters will appear in it.

Actually, Malum Hordika's mutation never did grant him the ability to use Heat Vision, nor am I planning on him using Heat Vision as part of his Fire elemental abilities... not sure where you got that idea. His mutation granted him 'heat-sensitive organs in his facial structure, similar to those of a pit viper'.

Have been keeping an eye on After Hours. Feel free to use Malum as much as you like. ;)

I'm assuming ice is made out of non polluted water, which doesn't elektricity to pass IRL...

Onua and Stormer against two beings 1500 WSo as firt Onua will do his usual "list of preparations":Since he is battling two "high energy beings" he'll first cover his eyes. And will create his handheld shield, as usual...(This should just take just upto half -or just a sec)Either way with dark colored gems(Is that allowed, please say so...) Or if not allowed, a little cover of earth.While Stormer uses all his powers to use Ice Shields to Protect Himself and Onua. Onua will, while dodging blasts, use both Strenght and Mind to dig a hole and once deep enough Stormer will jump in too...(The Digging and Jumping Should not take more then say 15 secs)Onua will then, with the help of Stormers Ice quickly close the tunnel exit. Making it hard for the other team to break through, since both Ice and Earth are resistant to elektrisity, which is the strongest attack the other team can use. So that will take a while for the other Team to break through.(This shouldn't take more then a sec or two)Then while the other team wants to break through, Onua will then use both Strenght and Mind to dig a cave which is reasonably big. While Onua does this Stormer will add more ice to the entrance and will also make a layer of ice lying above the floor, making it very very very slippery. Onua will create little knobs on his teams feet to prevent themselves from slipping. Also Onua will cover the Claw he's going to use in combat in earth. Since Flare has in the past used the Body-Heating technique against him already a few times. This will be also usable as protection against mind based electric attacks of electro...(This Should Take One or Two Minutes...)*They will recharge powers untill the others break through...*The other team breaks through, hopefully the're a bit tired.Their agility will be very limited due the ice and hopefully they will fall down in their suprise. Onua will run towards Electro using his grip grated due his feet on the ice. He will dodge any electric attacks with his shield and with his enormous adnvantage in agility.Stormer will meanwhile rapid-fire small sharp ice shards at Flare, meamly to keep him busy from coming close to eiter Onua and Stormer, not to really bring him down. This should not be very tiring for stormer considering the size of the shards and his considerably high stat.Onua will move closer to Electro and will dodge any attacks and use his strenght and to finish him off using his covered hand. For the seconds Onua is very near to Electro he will swith his rapid-fire aim from the Fire-Dude to Electro. So he will be destracted even more and will be more easy to down.Then the fire guy will be taken out the same way as Electro...Notes:The roof will be too low for the dudes to fly, forcing them to enter the slippery ice ground/7If Electro attacks Stormer, he will use an ice mirror, since that doesnt let electricity to pass to eiter block it, or even reflect it back...

I'm back!

I'd like to purchase kanohi Kadin for Lhikan.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

2v2: Strategies received, will decide on results and get back to you.

Enax: The Kadin has been added to Lhikan's inventory. You currently have 25,000 W.

EDIT: 2v2 results. Onua probably won't take damage from the initial blast to his eyes, but the impact could delay him while Electro creates his storm. Flare's tornadoes probably won't pierce the ice shields, but Electro's bolts can shatter it and let some of the hits get in. However, Onua will be able to dig his tunnel while they are sniping, though with Electro's high agility they may not have time to seal the entrance very effectively, and Stormer and Onua will take some more hits while climbing in. Assuming they still have time to create a small chamber, the close quarters will limit agility and the ice will also be a big help, and Flare and Stormer will probably both be taken out before long. At that point, Onua will have a field advantage, but he will have taken more damage up to this point, and the difference between Electro's mind and Onua's toughness is slightly larger than the gap between Onua's mind and Electro's toughness. Of course, Electro will have a superheated Scorched Spear at this point, which should enable him to melt some of the ice and take back a small bit of Onua's advantage. It'll be a real slug-fest, but I think Electro will be able to claim a very narrow victory. Keizah and Pulsate each win 7,500 W.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Whew.+5 Agility trainer for Flare, please. This should bring him up to 24 agility and 70 points overall IIRC, out of the mid-class B and now a high Class-B.Flare is open for matches against Class B and low Class C fighters.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Yay! Thank you for the match, Dual.For future reference, almost all water has impurities. "Pure" water can only be made through distillation. Also, for game purposes conductivity seems to be based purely on the mind stats of the fighters involved. Stormer's mind is lower than Electro's, therefore the lightning hit through the shield (not to mention that the heat from lightning would melt ice anyway).+2 agility trainer for Gali, please.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Okay, I need some help for this.

I'm thinking about dropping Virus and picking up Pridak. (Because I want a mask user, and his elemental affiliation is decidable, not because he was just voted in.) The problem is that I have grown attached to Virus as a character in my comedy, and if I drop him, I'll lose him as a character. What should I do?

But that RPG is dead.

What now?