Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Alright, one strategy coming up: (and by the way, cancel that trainer, then)

Like last time, Jet will fly up and get out of range as fast as possible, and keep flying around up there to dodge any incoming long-range attacks.

Since both characters have Toa-level control over lightning, Jet will use this power as little as possible: however, in case his opponent uses a lightning-based move/attack, he will cancel it out with the opposite polarity, rendering all Surge's lightning-abilities completely useless.

He will also try to stun his opponent with his disks, by throwing several (possibly 2 or 3) disks in rapid succession, and aimed in such a manner that dodging one would mean getting hit by one of the other(s).

Once his opponent is stunned, he will once again use his energy-beams-from-hands special attack, which, as stated in it's name, is not based on lightning, but on pure energy. (which effectively nullifies elemental resistances, since it has no defined element)

In the rare event that his opponent does manage to keep himself from getting stunned through the aforementioned manoeuvre (which was, essentially, a sort of "disk trap" and, considering Jet's superior Agility and Expert-level disk-throwing skills, should be near-impossible), he will resort to creating a sort-of "cage"-like structure made out of the, also aforementioned, energy-beams-from-hands special attack, trapping his foe within, damaging him in the process, and then quickly "narrow" the "cage" to finish him off, colliding the several beams of pure energy in the center of the cage, the center being, of course, his foe.

iquXD5X.png

Stratigy:

To make up his little agillity he frist casts the enemy into belivieving Onua is behind him(Mahiki), then he'll also blind the bot(Ruru). And he will trap the totally confused enemy in a small cage of pointy rocks, he'll come closer can take some blows now due his bit-higher-than-normal toughness he will not be harmed too much, when he is close enough he'll use his enormous strenght to finish Torch of in one blow.

I'm back!

Confirming match with Voxumo, here is my strategy.

Millenium create an ambient light that gives off a small amount of heat around him to melt any ice near him. He will then throw solid holograms of rocks at Kopaka, and then create two solid duplicates of himself to attack with their Solar Axes. If they get defeated, then Millenium will make a flash of light to blind Kopaka, and shoot lasers at him when he cannot see.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Jet vs Surge: Both strategies focus on agility and mind, and Jet has the advantage in both. Jet wins 5,000 W.

Onua vs Torch: Onua makes good use of his Kanohi, and as Torch eventually brings the fight into melee, Onua's advantage in strength will give him a sizeable edge. Onua wins 3,750 W.

Millennia vs Kopaka: While Millennia's use of light to melt ice near him is excellent, Kopaka's higher mind means that the ice shards will not melt completely before striking, and it does not extend far enough to melt the entire arena floor, which is a strong part of Kopaka's strategy. Kopaka wins 7,500 W.

ok -Toa Lhikevikk- and i have agreed to a match we will both be sponsoring for 3000 widgets.

my strategy

ok for this one i will be changing my strategy around

I will start off by creating several pillars of ice in a circular design around lewa, each connected by a ice slide. I will then cause raise a single independent pillar which i will use to reach the top of pillars. As i reach the top i will collapse the pillar i used to get up there towards and as i do i will begin firing a barrage of ice darts aiming for lewa essentially trying to confuse him. i will then jump from attop a pillar creating another pillar and as i do each pillar i create i will shatter causing a large amount of ice shrapnel to fly in ever direction. once i reach the ground again i will use the confusion of the shattering pillars to activate kanohi using it to cause him damage. once i have successfully used the kanohi i will run up to him using my agility and strength to deliver several quick successions of sword strikes. Once that is done i plan on charging at him with my shield using it like a battering ram and trying to knock him to the ground. if i am successful in knocking him to the ground i will freeze his limbs to the ground with ice while disarming his weapons and mask. From there i will lower the temperature around him till he surrenders

in counter-defense i will try to raise several shield of ice around me as a precaution. I will also use my agiltity to try and either block or evade his strikes.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I am indeed dueling Voxumo.

Strategy:

Lewa will jump around, accelerated by his Kakama, swinging his axe around in an unpredictable fashion and manipulating the wind so as to ease the swinging of the axe. He will also create several whirlwinds to distract Kopaka, obscure his vision and scatter any ice blasts. Lewa will also buffet Kopaka with wind gusts to further disorient him and strike with the axe from outside Kopaka's field of vision if possible. Obviously this strategy may be hampered by Kopaka's Akaku so removing the mask will be Lewa's top priority.

bug_animated.gif

I have arranged a match with Progenitus Worldsoul, and both of us will sponsor with 1500 W. Here is my strategy:

Millenium will create an armor made out of solid light holograms to protect himself against the flames. He will then create two solid light hologram duplicates to attack for him. He will then throw a disk at Torch, and then create a solid light hologram rope to trap Torch while Torch is distracted. He will then attack Torch with his Solar Axe.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Ok thanks here is my strategy for my battle against onua

For this fight i will be relying on my agilty. I will start by using my ice powers to freeze the ground around me making it harder for onua to tunnel into the ground. Once that is done i will summon a blizzard and use it to drop the temperature to near freezing while creating a multitude of baseball sized iceballs that i will send towards him to mainly distract him. as i send the flurry i will use my kanohi to pummel him with mental force. As i still have the blizzard going i will create a thin layer of ice on the ground and use it to gain speed while circling him. as i circle him i will bend to the ground holding my shield and sword out to strike at onua's legs while. once i have stopped circling him i will summon a pillar of ice to rise from under him propelling him up quickly but just as it would stop i will shatter the pillar causing him to plummet to the ground. as he is falling i will be at the ready with my shield and as soon as he hits my shield i will thrust forward with it causing him to fly forward into a makeshift wall of ice. as he hits the ice i will throw my shield forward while using my ice powers to encase the shield in ice and giving it a sharp edge at which point if everything works accordingly the shield will hit him square in the mask effectively knocking it off and weakening him. i will then try to bind him with ice to restrain him

I and loganto have agreed to a match and will both be sponsoring for 1500 widgets

my strategy

I will start by coating the ground in a thick layer of glass smooth and slick ice. I will then summon a blinding blizzard that i hope to use and combined with the ice i hope will disrupt pohatu from using his kakama to speed up. As i confuse him i will slam my fist into the ground causing the ice to become jagged and uneven while creating spike of ice that will try and strike pohatu. I will then run up to him and ram him with my shield while creating a wall of ice spikes behind him that i will try and thrust him towards. As he strikes the wall i will slash sideways with my sword striking him in the legs. I will then create a fist of ice causing him to be thrown in the air. i will then wait for him to come close enough that i can strike him in the back of the head with the blunt edge of my sword. as he is struck i will activate my kanohi and pummel him with mental force. as i pummel him i will summon ice daggers and aim for his chest trying to incapacitate him.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Okay, strategy against Millennia.

First off, Torch will start by throwing lots of fireballs at Millennia to stop him from being able to concentrate enough to use his elemental powers. Torch will also try to get a smoke screen around Millennia, obscuring his vision. After that, as Millennia is dazed and blinded, Torch will throw a disk or two to take out one of Millenniaʻs arms, which would give Torch the edge in strength. Then Torch would get close, so Millennia can even more so not use his special attacks, and just duke it out, using Torchʻs higher toughness, and the disk attack hopefully giving him the edge in strength, to win the fistfight. Also, if Millennia ever uses his Power Fuel, Torch will respond likewise.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

My technique against Kopaka:

Rely fully on strenght and toughness, just focus on bringing the fight into meelee. First you use the Madhiki to let Kopaka believe he's way beyond the reach of the best projectile attack and let him step closer, then suprise him by using the Ruru to blind him and finish him off in one blow. If hower the illusion doesn't work well he'll have to use the Ruru, and create a overlaying layer of earth over the ice, and walk towards the target to finish him off. He will also rely on his toughness to take the blows of the few projectile attacks which will evade Kopaka's Illusions/Blindness

I'm back!

sorry,

just in case he tries to pull that slippery ground trick, after he does so, I make a rock ring around him, allowing me to run around him trying to find his weekness. I find his weakness and burry him in a vat of lava 4000 feet under ground. if he survives, I raise up the ring and me with it, shooting stalagtites at him until he is down. then I condense the ring into a huge boulder and crush him.

prize please.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~