Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Strategy against granite

Will be bringing in Skakdi spine (impact) and Axonn's axe
To start off Von nebula will decrease his own gravity just enough to allow him to move a bit quicker. From There Von nebula will hold Axonn's axe in one hand, The jinisuma in the other and will do a triple strike consisting of gravity blasts from the jinisuma, Energy bolts from Axonn's axe and impact blasts the skakdi spine. This should disorient Granite enough for him to coat the axe in energy and throw it at him while it returns to him. From there von will decrease the gravity of Granite just enough to cause him to move a bit slower. He will keep up this strategy of far distance triple combo attacks and the occasional axe throw.
He will also call upon his control of gravity to slam granite into ground temporarily. While he is distracted he will run up to him using the decreased gravity from earlier to move quicker and will deliver a combo close range attack of Impact blasts, Energy bolts from the axe and gravity bolts from the Jinisuma. He will do this then retreat again. After that attack he will go back to his original strategy of three combo attacks and energy coated axe throws.
If granite goes about attacking with his element Von will use the impact blasts and axe to litterly destroy the stone.
If granite tries to attack Von directly he will use the Jinisuma to block which should cause granite some damage given that the Jinisuma is a spiked shield.
Now in all honesty i am not sure how to deflect the plasma so the best i can say is von will create a wall of gravity that should upon close proximity increase the gravity of the plasma which should make it to where it does not strike Nebula. If it does manage to get close to Von he will use the energy blasts from the axe to hopefully deflect or destroy the plasma bolts.

well there we go

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

@Dual

Electro: "Who, me? Isn't the sponsor usually supposed to handle this?"

*from offscreen* Electro, you're not turning down a champion battle, are you?

Electro: "No, master." <_<

Strategy against Onua:

Items: Gravity Shield and Staff of Density Control, apply Cosmic Armor boost to mind.

General: As with most serious matches, Electro will surround himself with an electric force field at the beginning of the match. Electro will also use sparks from his wings as something of a "booster engine" to help him better evade Onua's attacks. Using these defensive measures, Electro will fly around the arena, keeping up a constant barrage of lightning, disks, and gravity bolts. If Electro finds he is losing momentum, he will use his staff to become indestructible and use the opportunity to generate a storm, using the clouds as cover and letting the storm do the majority of the work.

Counters:

Physical attacks - Block using the shield, channeling a surge of electricity and gravity through the shield to blast Onua away.

Kadin - Electro will weigh Onua down with gravity bolts to make the Toa more sluggish. Electro will then surround Onua with storm clouds, trapping the Toa and giving him one heck of a shock.

Tunnels/caverns/etc. - If Onua creates any structures out of earth, Electro will not enter them. I repeat: Electro will not enter them. Rather than following Onua into a trap, Electro will stay back and wait for Onua to appear again, taking that opportunity to ambush the Toa with lightning bolts.

@SonicBOOM Thank you for the match. Considering that elemental effectiveness is determined by mind, I imagine that the lightning went through Skrall's defenses fairly easily. It's sort of like trying to stop a tsunami with paper towels. ;)

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Training Match complete, Widgets added to the Emergency Fund.

Kiina vs Skrall: The Sea of Protodermis can't be used--the Coliseum arena is specifically included as an arena with no special features or hazards at all. Skrall makes great use of his stat advantages. Kiina receives 10,000 W and Skrall advances to Round 2-B.

Granite vs Von Nebula: Von Nebula's higher agility should allow him to avoid Granite's opening charge and begin retaliating with his high mind stat. Granite will get in some good shots when he uses the Staff of Sleep, but once Von Nebula recovers he'll go right back to pelting the Slizer with his energy attacks. Granite receives 9,000 W. Von Nebula is Tournament 4-C Champion! You receive 9,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets.

Round 2 start!

Round 2-A: Pridak has no opponent, Mata Nui vs Malum Hordika

Round 2-B: Flare has no opponent, Skrall vs Breez 2.0

You have 24 hours to post your strategy.

...How did I advance to Round 2B without Nuju's sponsor posting his strategy?

Kind of confused that I'm pretty much already a finalist. So that makes the final 2B match Flare vs Skrall or Breez. Okay. Calming down now, basically because I got to the final without any effort or resistance.

Still, here's my mock strategy for my non-existent opponent this round:No spoilers this time, as my opponent is non-existent.

Flare will begin by subjecting the non-existent opponent to fire. Then, fire would exist in its space, therefore making his non-existent opponent be on fire. Or be fire. In that case, Flare will try to stop the fire he just created. Then Flare will step into the space where it supposedly was. End of strategy.

Edited by Pulsate

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

ok well i would like to use the +5 trainer for von nebula's toughness. Also am i able to use that extra tournament stat which would make the +5 a +6.

Also for the free item i am thinking Feral circuit but not sure if Von nebula can use that can he?

And also will admit that i am not sure i really want any free items. is there any way to get a widget value instead if von nebula can not get the feral circuit.

Also pahrak do let me know if von is eligible for that item before you add it to my inventory,

And on that note any of the champions who want to fight von let me know. it will be easy money for the higher class champions

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Pulsate: When a sponsor does not post a strategy, their fighter is disqualified. Flare won by default.

Vox: Von Nebula's stats have been updated. The boost is for upgraded fighters, so it's just 5. No, Feral Circuits are specifically for Heroes. You cannot convert the free item to a Widget value, but you could obtain a free item and then sell it back to the Coliseum to receive half of its sale value.

Alright, Malum Hordika vs. Mata Nui. Again.It's a grudge match, eh? :D

Malum will use his Flame Claws, which he will superheat as soon as the match begins.Mata Nui has advantage, stat-wise, in Mind and Agility; Malum counters with advantage in Strength and Toughness. Malum will be vulnerable to Mata Nui's Light-based ranged attacks, so he will continually try to drive the combat to close quarters, forcing Mata Nui to engage in melee. In addition, he will continually try to back Mata Nui up against a wall, limiting his movement range. Malum will fight very aggressively, thus wearing down his weaker opponent, but will not take extreme risks while doing so.Should Mata Nui attempt to blind Malum, the Glatorian will simply use his electrical field to navigate; and, in the brief milliseconds while Mata Nui is regaining his concentration after using his Light powers, Malum will counter with a swift, powerful Fire explosion at the Great Spirit's position.If Mata Nui uses his Acid Shield, Malum will defend himself with an intense wave of flame, neutralizing the acid.If Mata Nui uses Training Weights, Malum will hurl a volley of fireballs, distracting Mata Nui long enough for the Hordika to remove and/or melt the weights.If Mata Nui uses Hero Cuffs, and should Malum be unable to strike and deactivate them in midair, Malum will use all his strength in an attempt to break them, simultaneously focusing large amounts of heat energy into the metal to weaken it. Should he fail, he will remove all heat from the Cuffs, turning them brittle with cold, and again try to break them. Should he fail again, he will stop using his strength to break them, instead repeatedly superheating and superchilling the metal until it eventually shatters.If Mata Nui uses his Thornax Launcher, Malum will throw the projectiles off-course with intense Fire waves. If a Thornax should somehow get through, he will adopt a strong defensive stance (Glatorian Arena-style) and absorb the damage with his superior toughness and strength.If Mata Nui begins to gain the upper hand, or the match begins to last longer than five minutes or so, Malum will hastily retreat into a corner and absorb all the heat energy from Mata Nui's armor, causing the Great Spirit immense pain and surface damage, as well as breaking his concentration and limiting reflex time and agility. Malum will then reverse the effect, cracking Mata Nui's armor and melting large portions of it into molten slag.If Malum loses, he will throw a massive, Hordika-style temper tantrum, and attempt to kill Mata Nui while his back is turned.

Well here's your rematch ShadowHawk

First thing Mata Nui will do is create a hologram of solid light. He will run in the opposite direction of Hordika Malum, in which he will fire blasts of light on him. Then he will use the cuffs to render him down in mind. This is where Mata Nui will engage in CQC Raiden style, where he will slice him and dice him for a good few seconds.Then he will do a back flip in which he will launch a bright blast of light at Malum which will blind him. Then Mata Nui will fire a barrage light beams at him until he recovers his sight. That's when Mata Nui will go and shoot a Thornax point-blank in face, then uppercut him with his shield.He will then do a slam-down with his sword, while energized in light. Then he will fire a strong beam on him when he is down. He will then Round-house him with the sword in Mata Nui's foot, to deal some damage to him. To end the match, he will call down a rain of pure light on Malum, and fire another Thornax at him.If Malum tries to attack Mata Nui, he will block, and parry his way out, and dodge the attacks as well.

So if I win this, I go against Pridak, Barraki of Takia Sharks.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Mata Nui vs Malum: Your strategy doesn't say what the hologram is a hologram of, or what it does, so I don't really have much to go on with that. The Hero Cuffs should give Mata Nui an opportunity, but when he blinds Malum, Malum will be able to use his mutation to catch Mata Nui by surprise and take advantage of the huge gap between Malum's strength and Mata Nui's toughness. Any hits Malum gets in will do much damage, and it looks like the fight will be mostly close-range anyway. Mata Nui receives 22,000 W and Malum advances.

Class A Final Match: Pridak vs Malum Hordika

Hey, how much does Pridak look like his Barraki form?

Strategy against Malum:

Pridak will bring in his Heat Spine and his Kadin

Now, Malum has an incredible strength stat and a horrible mind. Therefore, Pridak will fly up into the air with his Kadin as soon as the match begins. He will fly up high enough so that he can still reach Malum with his ranged attacks, but Malum will not be able to hit him with a melee attack. Once Pridak is in the air and flying, he will start to bombard Malum with heat rays and concussive gravity blasts from his Blaster-Swords. Malum will be damaged by Pridak's slight advantage in Mind over Malum's Toughness, and won't be able to attack Pridak himself. Pridak will be in the air, out of reach. If Malum starts using fire attacks, Pridak will try to fly out of the way, or take the blow with fact that his Toughness is (Relatively) better than Malum's mind. If Malum tries to jump for Pridak, the Barraki will increase his opponent's gravity, slamming him back into the ground, dealing some damage to Malum.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Strategy VS. Skrall

~~Feral Circuit Active~~

General: Breez will be following her typical strategies: Stay away and pummel them down until finishing with a big move.

Offense: With her Agility being greater than Skrall's, Breez will be able to keep on the run and moving, constantly dodging around. She'll attack alternatly with the Zephyrangs and Bowstaff arrows, keeping up a solid defence with her Buzzsaw Shield. A few larger attacks she'll toss in at random times are as follows:

Create a wind-blast beneath Skrall, tossing him into the air. Any attempts at recovery with pillers or such will be destroyed with a 'rang throw, as his weak Mind is no match for Breez's increased Strength.

Run around the Glatorian, creating a tornado around him in the opposite direction, making him very disoriented. When he seems vernerable, strike in with the Shield and dash away.

Push him with the wind at her as she dashes and then bashes him with her shield, dart away.

Defense: As Skrall has no items of note, her defenses are simple.

Most of all, keep her distance. Dodge any shield throws, and if he leaps toward her suddenly, wind-blast him away best she can.

Any rocks or elemental powers, counter with her own abilities. Her much greater Mind should prove to win out.

If he blinds her in any way, do the usual wind-blast to keep him off her back.

If Skrall ever gets too close, which shouldn't happen due to her boosted and greater Agility, Breez will fight like a snake: slip under attacks to hit him in the back and retreat.

Tada ^_^

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I saw Kiina winning the widgets and I was like dangit I lost.

Then I saw I advanced so I was happy.

Then I realized I couldn't use the Sea of Protodermis so I was like dangit again.

Then I realized I'd better stop talking like this and actually post my strategy so I was meh.

Eesh, Breez has a ton of items. In order to dodge each:

If Breez decides to chuck her Zephyrangs at Skrall, he'll either deflect them off his shield or catch them via the notch in his sword. He'll then pocket them for himself.

If Breez brings in her Titan Gauntlets, Skrall will still have enough Toughness as well as his shield to block off the enhanced strength.

If Breez uses her Bowstaff, Skrall will simply cleave it in half with his sword and Strength, and as for her buzzsaw, he'll show her which of theirs is the better one by disarming her.

If Breez uses her Feral Circuit, Skrall will most likely have to contend with higher strength and agility, but lower defense and mind. In such case, Skrall will disable Breez by keeping her at bay with his agility and toughness, while screwing her up with greater mind and strength.

As for actual strategy, Skrall will mostly prefer an offensive attack. Breez will most likely try and fly in the air, having Toa-level air powers and whatnot. To that, Skrall says no. He'll execute his staircase jump and catch up with Breez, keeping height with her and generally chasing her around the Coliseum as such. Skrall will also spin the shield and throw it so that it can become a temporary hovering device, creating enough lift to keep him aloft with Breez until he smashes down on her. If Breez executes complex aerial maneuvers, all Skrall has to do is shoot out pillars of stone from the ground and make sure that Breez is disconcerted enough that he can jump down on her and wrangle her into a wall.

Breez will most likely rely on her enhanced mind and agility to offset Skrall's Strength and Toughness in actual combat. If Breez summons an air-attack such as a tornado or hurricane, Skrall will take advantage of the attack and ride it to the top atop his shield, sort of like a hurricane surfer of sorts. He'd keep inside the tornado and shoot out for a surprise attack on Breez, hurling his sword at her and smashing her into the wall or ground. If Breez instead tries to blow back Skrall, he'll air-surf on his shield and land safely on the ground instead of becoming disoriented.

Skrall will attempt to whittle down Breez rather than full out wail on her by taking advantage of her air attacks and riding them out instead of going against them. Thus Breez's mind will be rendered ineffective as Skrall's agility should prove enough to master control of the attacks, and as an addition, since Breez will most likely be concentrating while she's using her attacks, a simple stone eruption should prove enough to disorient her, allowing Skrall to come in and smash her out. Otherwise, he'll ride out the attacks so that he's placed in a position where he can pounce on Breez and smash her into a stone pillar, from where he goes into a total beatdown, ending with a vicious sawblade attack.

If Skrall has to play defensive, all he needs to do is use his agility, shield, and toughness to block and evade incoming damage (again, the staircase jump should prove enough to evade most attacks), ride out Breez's storms, and use his Strength to cleave through any incoming projectiles.

Good luck!

Edited by SonicBOOM XS

Undergoing Renovations...

Skrall vs Breez: Any of Skrall's physical attacks that land will do a fair bit of damage, but Breez takes great use of her mind, agility, and the range of her Zephyrangs. Skrall receives 20,000 W and Breez advances.

Class B Final Match: Flare vs Breez 2.0

Canis: Swimming would be fine. Not sure about the teeth--they would be an extra weapon, but he has to be really close to use them. You can use them if you want.

Wraith: Kiina's stats have been updated. You currently have 5,000 W.

Flaredrick: Mata Nui's stats have been updated. You currently have 21,700 W. Multi-use items cannot be returned unless they have all their uses.

Strategy against Breez:

Firstly, to counter Breez's items such as the Titan Gauntlets, Flare is going to keep his distance from Breez from flying. Since flight is one of Flare's natural abilities, it should be easier for him to fly than Breez. Also, if she doesn't use the Titan Gauntlet or Feral Circuit, he has a toughness advantage.

To counter the feral circuit, if it boosts her agility or strength, he will have to rely on his flight. If it boosts her toughness, the fight will take longer. If it boosts her mind, Flare will have to rely on his agility. Flare will also try to dodge Breez's attacks with his agility, provided she does not boost it. If she decides to throw her buzzsaw, Flare will try to dodge it, and if he cannot, melt it before it reaches him.

Okay. Flare begins by immediately blasting off while blasting fire in Breez's general direction. If Breez tries to use her air powers to push him back, he will make use of the distance advantage, if she pushes him forward, he will immediately blast off. Flare will repeat his strategy of quickly rushing to the other side of his opponent, except this time he will fire right at Breez's back. Then, provided Breez has not boosted her agility, he will spiral around leaving a trail of fire, forming a helix of fire, while beginning to surround Breez, getting closer, and as soon as he gets in melee range, he will blast upwards. In case she has not boosted her mind stat, Flare will also try to analyse the pattern of Breez's attacks, and in certain windows when she is not attacking or blocking with her buzzsaw and bowstaff, Flare will try to send a flame bolt straight at her.

Flare, up the air, using his agility and mind, or just one of the two if Breez has boosted either, will try to get Breez to chase him, giving hints to the direction he will supposedly take. Due to their similar minds, she may catch on to this. If she does, and prepares to attack, Flare will try and fly upwards, dodging any attacks he possibly can. When he is high up in the air enough for Breez to just notice him, he will then create fire similar in size to himself and bright enough for Breez to see, to try and fool her that it is actually him. If she is fooled by it, Flare will fly downwards and create a fireball hot and bright enough to hopefully blind Breez, and send it towards her. If it does, Flare will send a series of fireballs at her. If Breez does get fooled by the chase, he will rush in the opposite direction she would be expecting Flare to go, and Flare would dive in for a flaming kick of her backside, then he would quickly fly back up into the sky. If she notices him coming at her, then it would be time for a quick emergency fireball to the face and an emergency flight upwards. Then, Flare will fly high up into the sky, and aim himself downwards, while doing the fire helix thing again. He will get closer and closer to the ground, and when he is just barely hovering over the ground, he will start making his feet emanate fire, and rush around Breez, finishing off with Flare's flaming body slamming straight into whatever part of her is not guarded by the shield, helped by the kinetic energy created by his agility and his mind. If she has created some sort of shield that wraps around all of her body, then Flare will continue doing the flaming tube thing around her until she decides to make a move, at which point Flare will fly upwards and then downwards above Breez, stopping if she puts up her shield.

Congratulations, Breez.

Wow. I think this is the first time I've ever won a tornament battle :P

Anyway, Strategy VS. Flare:

~Titan Gauntlets Active~

In general: Try to keep Flare on the ground and stay as close as possible without getting burnt.

Offense: Breez's main strategy will consist of getting right up in Flare's face. A lot. As much as possible, she'll be charging towards him with a wind pushing him at her, shield up, and attempting to attack before he can react. Whenever he's far away, pummel him with arrows from the Bowstaff while keeping him on the ground with violent winds. Once she's up close, she's going to constantly weave around the Slizer, attacking with the point of the Bowstaff, the edge of the Buzzsaw Shield, and her Zephyrangs. Her main point of attack is his head, to keep him disoriented as possible and not able to focus. With the Titan Gauntlets' added Strength, this should be effective.

As their Toughnesses aren't all that far apart, she should be able to take the hits fairly well up close, especially given Torch's weak Strength.

When he's weak, finish with an air-blast up, sending him into the air, leaping over him and doubling-hitting with the 'rangs, sending the Slizer careening to the floor of the arena.

Defense: Stay close and let herself take any Strength-related hits, dodging any that are element-supplemented.

If he tries to fly, keep him on the ground with violent winds and constant 'rang throws and Bowstaff shots.

Fire-based projectile, shield it and keep moving towards him.

Ground being heated, just get out of there and continue on.

Air being heated, don't react other than to increase winds, blowing it away.

If he tries to attack from behind with his greater Agility, use wind-bursts to get back in his face.

If the Slizer actually ends up flying, take to the air along with him and use the wind to out-navigate him and tackle back to the ground.

Try to counter-act his Agility with both her wind-pushing and her own Agility.

*Crosses fingers, toes, arms and the like*

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Breez vs Flare: Breez puts up a vicious offensive, but closing the gap in agility is very difficult, and Flare takes great advantage of this. Breez receives 20,000 W. Flare is Tournament 4-B Champion! You receive 20,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets.

Oh wow... this is my first time winning a champion. I was determined to do so. And I managed to do so.

A free +5 trainer for Flare's agility, please. In addition, +5 Mind with the 13,000 of the 20,000W. As for the free item, I'd like a Rahkshi Staff of Molecular Disruption.

Other champions such as Electro, Onua, and Von Nebula, and whoever the Class A champion may be, may I have championship battles? After all, free widgets.

By the way, Flare should be listed as a Class C fighter, his stat total is now at 81 thanks to the two +5 trainers he just got. He's still listed as a Class B fighter.

Edited by Pulsate

Eh... pleased as I am at Malum's unexpected win, I'm afraid I simply don't have the time right now to think out my strategy against Pridak. I'll be leaving my abode first thing tomorrow morning, will have no Internet access during my absence, and am knee-deep in last-minute preparation as it is. :(

So, as this is a final match and a delay will not hold up the tournament so much, can I request a time extension? I'd really, really appreciate it; I can have my strategy posted on Monday, June 10.

So was wondering if i could use the free item to purchase the Midak skyblaster?

And flare would you like to have a match of the champions or for that matter any of the other champions?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Why yes, that is if you are talking about the User (me) or the fighter (Flare). I feel confused now. :P

Lol sorry i meant the fighter

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Vox, I meant I would like to have championship matches with each of the champions. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by a match of the champions.

So I would agree to a championship match between Flare and Von.

As well as one between Flare and Onua, as well as one between Flare and Electro.

Vox, I meant I would like to have championship matches with each of the champions. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by a match of the champions.

As well as one between Flare and Onua, as well as one between Flare and Electro.

Well we mean the same thing i just worded my version a bit oddly

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

So... up for a championship match, Sir Von Nebula, Champion of the C Bracket, Enemy of the Heroes, and future ruler of the universe?

Edited by Pulsate

So... up for a championship match, Sir Von Nebula, Champion of the C Bracket, Enemy of the Heroes, and future ruler of the universe?

I would be honored you corruptable slizer who will serve a purpose in my plans in the future

Skakdi spine and axonn axe

Von nebula will start off by using his gravity to slam Flare into the ground. While flare is distracted he will run up to him and use close range energy blasts and impact blasts before running off at a distance, Von nebula will fire a trio attack of Gravity bolts, Energy bolts from the axe and impact blasts. He will keep this up for awhile. After awhile von nebula will wait for flare to get close to him then use a well placed impact blast at the ground infront of flare and this will hopefully cause flare to flip end over end and when flare sails over von nebula he will thrust upwards with the spikes of the jinisuma into flare and simultaneously hit him with close range gravity bolts from the spikes of the jinisuma while he swings sideways with axonn's axe that is coated in energy. This will hopefully do quite a amount of damage to flare. He will retreat again and continue with the triple barrage of mind attacks while keeping a distance from flare

Counter measures

To counter any fire attacks von nebula will create a field around himself that should decrease the gravity of flare's attacks and send them into the air

There we go

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Strategy against Von:

Flare will use his newly acquired staff of Molecular Disruption, to destroy Von's Axonn's Axe (uh... yeah... that definitely sounds right.)

Flare has an agility advantage by seven points over Von, so he'll be using that. Since Von has gravity powers, and Flare has flight, Flare will not fly since flight is really inadvisable when your opponent can drag you around like a ragdoll.

If Von tries to make Flare be pulled to him by Gravity, then let him. Flare will run towards him, accepting this, and start creating fire in his hand, ready to punch Von thanks to the combined forces of Flare's agility and Von's gravity. Then Flare will try running away, leaving a trail of fire. If Flare doesn't get pulled in by Von's gravity at the beginning or if he does, this comes after, then he will start circling Von with fire, and if Von uses his gravity powers, Flare will try to position himself so that he his orbiting Von Nebula and on a collision course with him. Flare will also try to resist any melee attacks of Von's with his toughness, which is higher than Von's strength. Flare will also try to rush backwards after sending a fireball to Von's face. If Von tries to redirect them with his gravity powers, then the only option is do what sounds like suicide: do some very quick passes around Von, with some flaming punches.

If Von tries to repel Flare at any point, Flare will try to counter this with his agility by running at Von, with flames in both hands ready to be fired at the moment Von stops repelling.