Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

The new items have been added to the Coliseum shop!

Shadowhawk: No problem!

Canis: The match has been postponed. I’ve copied down Pridak’s current stats and will use those when determining the results so that you can resume normal play whenever you wish.

Vox: The Skyblaster has been added to your fighters’ inventories.

Sonic: Skrall’s stats have been updated. Skrall is now Class C! You currently have 3,500 W.

Zakaro: Training boosts must be applied to the stat being trained. Breez’s stats have been updated. Breez is now Class C! You currently have 3,900 W.

Von Nebula vs Flare: I’m not sure that altered gravity would affect fire attacks very effectively. Since Flare is staying on the ground, VN’s initial gravity attack will be less effective, and when he runs in Flare will be able to get the jump on him. Flare’s high agility will be a big advantage, and he capitalizes on that quite well. VN’s mind means he only needs to get in a few lucky shots, but I think Flare can take him down before that happens. Flare receives 15,000 W and Von Nebula receives 9,000 W.

Keizah: Mispronunciations of Japanese words do the same thing to me. :P

Sure Keizah i would be willing to have a match. I mean -Von- Nebula does not stand a chance but i think it would be fun

And Keizah did you still want to do that match between Kopaka and Electro that we talked about before the match started? I think we could do slightly higher widgets since we both have spending money now.

Oh and Pahrak mind if i use the abbreviation you have there. VN. I think that would be a good way to reference Von Nebula in strategies

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Doing a championship match with Flare against Electro, even if Flare is likely to die three times over from it.

Strategy against Electro:

Flare will use his Staff of Molecular Disruption to destroy Electro's Staff of Illusion.

Since Flare has absolutely no advantages over Electro, this match will have to be entirely reliant on strategy.

There is no point in running, or flying, as both fighters can do that, and Flare is to Electro as a snail is to light when it comes to speed. Flare, instead, will try to get Electro to come to him, Electro's Strength being equal to Flare's toughness. Flare will try to act like a very obvious target, at least one that will try to quickly punch Electro when he gets close as unexpected retaliation. If that happens, Flare will then try to hop over Electro and stand on his wings, ,then placing his hands on Electro's shoulders, and heating Electro up, eventually getting the point where Flare will try to kick Electro's head with a flaming kick. Then, Flare will try to make it look as if he is flying up, but then, drop straight to the ground, literally, hovering when he gets close to the ground to lessen his impact. If Electro gives chase to Flare when he tries to fly up, then the strategy is altered to drop straight into him, flaming and all.

Small strategy, due to the huge gap between the two fighters.

Edited by Pulsate

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

@Vox Yes, sorry about that. I intended to post my strategy for that match earlier, but ultimately ended up prioritizing champion matches. We can negotiate the widgets for that match via PM. Strategy against Flare:

Items: Staff of Illusion and Gravity Shield, apply Cosmic Armor boost to agility General: Electro will begin the match by using his staff to make an illusion of himself fly up into the air while the real Electro circles behind Flare. While Flare is distracted, Electro will cause a pillar of electricity to rise up beneath Flare, catching the fire Slizer by surprise. Electro will then chase Flare around the arena, slowing him down with lightning and gravity bolts. He will then create several "walls" of electricity that will close in around Flare and trap him, then finish him off with one huge lightning bolt. Counters:Physical attacks - Considering that Flare's strength is even lower than Electro's, physical attacks should be easy for Electro to block with his shield.Fire projectiles - Block with the shield while dashing in closer, taking the opportunity to hit Flare with an omnidirectional spark wave.Fire tornados/"trails" - Dodge using Electro's higher agility, using a burst of sparks from his wings as a "booster" if necessary.Staff of Molecular Disruption - If the Flare destroys the Staff of Illusion, Electro will replace the illusion at the start of the match with a trio of thunderheads, which should do just as good a job of distracting Flare. If Flare disables the Gravity Shield, Electro will use electric force fields to block instead of his shield.

Strategy against Von Nebula:

Items: Subzero Spear and Gravity Shield, apply Cosmic Armor boost to mind General: Despite the class gap, Von Nebula's mind is high enough to deal considerable damage to Electro. For this reason, Electro will be fighting more defensively than usual, taking advantage of his agility to avoid Von Nebula's attacks and keep the former hero off balance. Electro will start the match by creating a bright flash of lightning to blind Von Nebula before taking to the air and generating a storm. Using the clouds as camouflage, Electro will use his spear to rain down an opening salvo of electrified ice shards. If Von Nebula finds the cloud that Electro's hiding in, the Slizer will dash towards another cloud before VN can bring him down. In this manner he will alternate between firing volleys of lightning, disks, and gravity bolts while staying out of reach. If VN does manage to bring Electro down, the Slizer will immediately surround himself in a barrier of electricity and ram it into VN, catching his opponent off guard and giving Electro the opportunity to take to the air again. Electro will then give his spear a positive charge before throwing it at VN. He will then release all of the built up electricity inside the clouds, generating several large lightning bolts which will be attracted to the spear-turned-lightning-rod planted in the ground next to VN. Considering that the defensive options of gravity are limited, that should be enough to fry VN to a crisp. Counters:Midak Skyblaster - Being blinded could become a nuisance, so Electro will need to make a priority of dodging Midak whenever possible. Thankfully, the skyblaster fires spheres of light rather than beams of light, so it does not actually shoot projectiles at the speed of light. Therefore, it should be possible for Electro to dodge them with his agility.Gravity blasts/impact vision/axe blasts - Electro will coat the Gravity Shield in electricity and use it to block, negating the attacks using his slightly higher mind. Fun fact from BioSector: Gravity is one of the few elements that cannot absorb itself. :evilgrin:

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Vox: Sure, go ahead.

Flare vs Electro: Flare may survive long enough to jump onto Electro's wings, but Electro can easily repel him with his lightning powers. It will only take a few mind attacks to destroy Flare. Electro receives 12,000 W and Flare receives 10,000 W.

Champion match. VN against flare

Bringing in Skakdi spine and Midak

Ok Vn will start by increasing the gravity on the very tips of Electro's wings. This should completely screw him up if he tries and fly maybe even cause him to crash which will cause more damage than if VN had only increased his gravity in whole. From there Vn will attack Electro with impact vision blasts. While Vn is attacking electro with the impact blasts he will fire the midak directly at Electro's eyes. (Yes i am trying to blind electro and not just temporarily). After electro is essentially blind Vn will be using electro's now lack of sight to move silently around him. He will toss the Jinisuma above Electro and using his gravity he will suspend it above electro before suddenly and severely increasing the gravity bringing the spikes crashing onto Electro (imagine Browser's shell with the spikes.) While electro is busy getting the shield off of him Vn will come up to him and attack him with close range impact blasts at crucial parts of electro's body.

He will then retreat from the fight and continue pelting Electro with impact blasts and the occasional gravity bolts while keeping his distance and he may even pelt him with the occasional midak light ball

Wow I did not realize Von nebula and electro had the same mind stat value

Ok here is my strategy for Kopaka versus Electro. Stalactite village Kopaka for 9000 widgets and Electro for 2000.

I will be bringing in staff of silence

Bringing Axonn's axe and staff of silence

Kopaka will start by using the staff of silence. After Kopaka does that he will coat the axe in energy and just start pummeling Electro in ice shards and energy blasts. Kopaka will then allow Electro to fly into the air but when he is of decent height kopaka will create large chunks of ice on Electro's wings which should cause him to come crashing to the ground. After that Kopaka will create and ice slide to reach where Electro has crashed. Upon being up close he will send ice shards and swing the axe that is coated in energy down upon electro. Once he has done this he will retreat back to his original location and continue pelting electro. While he is pummeling him Kopaka will through the energy coated axe at Electro (so strength and mind damage). When the axe returns kopaka will create a delayed elemental blast that when activated will send large spikes of ice directly at electro. Kopaka will continue attacking electro with Ice daggers and Energy blasts from afar but will throw the energy coated axe several times at electro which should cause massive amount of damage. When electro is completely distracted by the axe the delayed elemental blast will activate and the ice spikes should force Electro off of the stalactite and if he is lucky will disable his wings which means he will fall all the way down down down.. (The ring of fire, The ring of fire). If electro manages to survive that Kopaka will continue his strategy of ice daggers, energy blasts and axe throws. Till electro stays down.

Counter measure

disks- Will use his shield or ice walls to block it. He may also use energy blasts to knock it off course.

Electric from wings- Ok i am not sure if he would still have that ability but just in case kopaka will use ice wall to block it which should also conduct the eletricity.

Hey also Pahrak i was wondering if i had purchase wing boosters for Von Nebula would it count towards his two item limit?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

@Vox Wait a second, isn't the Staff of Silence banned from tournaments? If not, I've got some major editing to do.Never mind, wrong match.

Confirming match with Vox.

Strategy:

Items: Staff of Density Control and Gravity Shield, apply Meteor Armor boost to toughness

General: Since the Staff of Silence knocks out Electro's lightning powers, he will need to rely on items to attack and defend during this match. Electro will distract Kopaka with a volley of gravity bolts and immediately take to the air, dodging and weaving around Kopaka's attacks as he rises towards the ceiling of the cavern. He will then aim gravity blasts (or sparks from his wings) at the bases of stalactites on the ceiling, sending them plummeting toward the Toa. Even if the improvised projectiles do not hit Kopaka directly, they should damage the stalactite he is standing on quite a bit. If that is not enough to send Kopaka tumbling into the abyss, Electro will dash beneath the stalactite and look for weak points in the rock. Electro will target said weak points with gravity bolts (and sparks from his wings), collapsing the stalactite and bringing Kopaka down as Electro flies out of the way.

Counters:

Frozen wings/body - If Kopaka tries to freeze Electro, the Slizer will use his staff to turn intangible and slip out of the ice. If Electro's ability to create sparks from his wings is not affected by the Staff of Silence, Electro will use that to shatter the ice if Kopaka tries to freeze Electro. If that is not possible, the Slizer will try to shatter the ice with gravity bolts and by bashing his shield against his body.

Midak/impact vision/axe blasts/ice projectiles - Given the huge gap between Electro's toughness and Kopaka's mind, it would be best for Electro to dodge any mind-based projectiles if possible. If Electro is unable to dodge, he will use gravity bolts to send the projectiles off course and block with his shield if necessary.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

@Vox Wait a second, isn't the Staff of Silence banned from tournaments? If so, I've got some major editing to do.Never mind, wrong match.

Lol. Yeah i would not be that cruel

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Sonic: You have been given 30,000 W to prepare Surge for battle.

Vox: You can have as many items in your inventory as you want, but only two can be brought into battle at a time.

Kopaka vs Electro: Wing sparks are affected by the Staff of Silence. Electro will be able to dodge a lot of attacks and is better protected, plus his staff should buy him enough time to bring down the stalactites. However, Kopaka already plans on using ice slides to travel between planted stalactites, so he will likely survive the maneuver and set about retaliating. His mind is even higher than Electro's agility, meaning his spray of ice daggers and energy bolts is more likely to find its target. Kopaka wins 27,500 W.

Yeah, I figured that would happen between Kopaka's insane mind and the Staff of Silence. Good match, Vox.

Also, I think Vox might have mislabeled his half of the Electro vs. Von Nebula match, unless he's having another match with Pulsate. So that one's probably ready to be judged too. :)

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Von Nebula vs Electro: The Midak can only temporarily blind a fighter, even if you shoot their eyes. The Armor boost and the added defenses of the Gravity Shield, combined with Electro's much higher agility, make it more likely that he will outlast the opponent. Electro receives 12,000 W, Von Nebula receives 9,000 W.

Helryx, Hewkii, Takanuva, Ackar, Tarix, Gelu, Turbo, Luna, Power, Onyx, Frost, Virus Rider, Gray, Toxin, Stringer, Toxic Reapa, and Vapor.

For future reference to anyone who is new here, this is the current list of available fighters. Though this is subject to change since voting for new fighters happens. The list can be found in the first post of the first page, on top of the fighter list that states who sponsors who, and how much they currently have.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Yeah, I figured that would happen between Kopaka's insane mind and the Staff of Silence. Good match, Vox.

Also, I think Vox might have mislabeled his half of the Electro vs. Von Nebula match, unless he's having another match with Pulsate. So that one's probably ready to be judged too. :)

Lol yeah i just realized.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Oh and I'm practicing hand-hand, e-e with that practice pahrak va #0579.Practice strategy: as the bohrok va is using its elemental blasts, Norik is dodging as the blasts are flowing outwards,masking apearance through a use of a fire wall, in coliseum classic, making fireballs burst through at random, hitting the va 5 times, once pure each blast.Any mentor that can help me learn the best way to use norik's little advantages.Btw, I'm normally bad at math. How many widgets do I got?

You do know you already have the Hagah Spear of Lava. Whatever weapon the character has at first, is their standard weapon. So you have as basic weapons that will not count in the two item limit, are your standard Hagah spear, and Rhotoka Launcher Shield. Look at this for what you need to know when challenging a fighter.

Also, as of next week on Wednesday, I will be leaving to Laredo, and will not be back by Sunday night. So I will get down to business with my fights that I need to get done with Toa Kapura, and Falcon Lord.

Zakaro and I've agreed to a match between Lava and Breez in the Training Sphere. I'm goin' for broke so I'm putting up all 5,000 of my Widgets and Zakaro (last I checked) was putting in 1,500.

Lava will burst his speed up with Handling Patch, to either even the field or surpass Breez's Agility, before shooting a Wheel at the Hero Ball away from his side. He will then locate the console and change the arena to the Charred Forest.

Lava will then use his Heat Spine to blind Breez for the time being before racing around her, cutting her and the surrounding trees with Volcanic Edges. Once Breez is trapped under a sizable amount of timber, Lava will light the stack into a raging bonfire with Breez at the center.

Match with Falcon Lord. Lesovikk vs. Mata Nui in Atero. I'm sponsoring 1000W

First Mata Nui will throw the Hero Cuffs at him to render his mind. Then that's when Mata Nui will go in and strike at him furiously and kick him into the wall. He will then create a hologram of solid light in the form of Mata Nui himself. He will run in the opposite direction of the hologram, and we will fire beams of light at him. Then he will throw his training weights at him to suspend him to the ground.Then Mata Nui will launch a flare at Lesovikk, and charge at him and slice him furiously ad slam him hard onto the ground. Then he will constantly throw beams of light on him fast, then do a backflip. It is there in which he calls down a beams of light from the sky on Lesovikk's position. If he activates the staff, he will dodge every attack that he throws at him

After this, I'll take +3 on agility, +1 on mind and agility for Mata Nui.

For Tahu, I'll take +1 on mind and agility.

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

Draconix: The items have been added to Norik’s inventory. You currently have 26,000 W. Matches against Pahrak Va #0579 can only be held when you have less than 1,000 W and are applying for the Emergency Fund.

Sonic: Surge’s stats have been updated and he now has Toa-level power over lightning. Would you like to pick the name and form of his new weapon? You currently have 7,500 W.

Flaredrick: Actually, Norik’s default weapon is a powerless duplicate of his Lava Spear—the shop item is the one that can shoot lava. I’ll wait to apply the boosts to Mata Nui until his match his over. Tahu’s stats have been updated. Tahu is now Class C! You currently have 13,700 W (cost for Mata Nui’s training not subtracted yet).

Dual Matrix and I have agreed to a champion match between Flare and Onua, I believe.

Strategy:

At the beginning, Flare will fly straight up, because flying is a really good thing to do, especially when said opponent is superior to you in all stats, because it would practically be the only thing thing that would get him away from Onua. Except Onua has a Kadin, so that's kind of null. If Onua flies after him, then this is the time to use the Staff of Molecular Disruption, destroying his Kanohi Kadin while he is using it, hopefully making him fall straight down to the ground. Though, seeing as he has a higher mind, he will most definitely come up with a counter that's definitely going to eat way at Flare's lack of toughness. At that point, it's time for a suicide dive into Onua with Flare's body entirely on fire.

Also, not counting Class A fighters, we now have:

9 Class B Fighters (I think this may be less than what we had before Tournament 4)

8 Class C Fighters (meaning that the number of Class C fighters has doubled since from before Tournament 4)

Still 0 Class D Fighters (same as before Tournament 4, however Von Nebula is just one point away from being Class D)

2 Class E Fighters (same as before Tournament 4)

2 Class F Fighters (same as before Tournament 4)

Edited by Pulsate

Confirming Breez VS. Lava, him 5000W, me 1500W, in Training Sphere.

~~Feral Circiut Active~~

Overall: Breez will keep her distance and focus on the match, before getting in close for some devestating blows.

Offense: As the match begins, Breez will not even attempt to look for the controls to the Sphere, instead putting all her energy into focusing on the match. In-between hits, she'll use her Bowstaff's bolts to try and distract Lava so he loses.

While he's distracted by whatever the consquence of losing is, Breez will find the controls and set it to the Glacial Sector, and then will fire off energy arrows that are designed to grab snow and fling it into Lava's face. As long as the arena remains the Glacial Sector, use the snow to her best advantage.

If Lava didn't go for the controls during the match, when he does get in close and strike with the Zephyrangs, slipping around him to attack from all sides. Retreat once the arena's fully changed. If he went for the controls during the match, do this when he's distracted.

Once he's weak, finish him with the classic windblast+'rang double hit.

Defense: Do the usual for fire-related attacks, shield projectiles, move if heats the air or ground.

Wheel Talisman: Try to block it with Buzzsw Shield.

Handling Patch, should be matched by Feral Circuit, just keep up.

CreateRoads.EXE, use winds to bring him back to earth.

Skakdi Spine, block with snow or shield, Bowstaff to lose concentration

Lightning Shield, just dodge or plant Bowstaff into ground and jump backwards to let blast be conduced through it.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Lava vs Breez: The gap in agility remains constant. Lava should be able to change the arena, but that will leave him open to Breez's attack. He may be able to blind her with the Heat Spine, getting in a few hits, although once she recovers she's going to get out from under the logs and go on the offensive. She should then be able to change the arena and take the field advantage, and though the hits Lava gets in will hurt like heck, I think Breez's agility and strategy will allow her to outlast him. Breez receives 16,250 W.

Also, not counting Class A fighters, we now have:

9 Class B Fighters (I think this may be less than what we had before Tournament 4)

8 Class C Fighters (meaning that the number of Class C fighters has doubled since from before Tournament 4)

Still 0 Class D Fighters (same as before Tournament 4, however Von Nebula is just one point away from being Class D)

2 Class E Fighters (same as before Tournament 4)

2 Class F Fighters (same as before Tournament 4)

Wow did not know von nebula was that close

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Can I buy +5 Agility and +5 Mind, both for Flare, please?

However, Flare is currently in a champion match with Onua, so I would assume his current stats will have to stay until after DM has posted his strategy.

Ok, here's my strategy for this match:

Lesovikk will begin by using his kanohi kakama to run around Mata Nui in a circle, kicking up dust and pieces of metal and avoiding Mata Nui's attacks. Then he will use his staff of magnetism to magnetize Mata Nui making all the old shards of metal in the arena fly towards him. Then Lesovikk will once again use his kanohi kakama to smash into Mata Nui at high speed, hopefully sending him sprawling. Finally, Lesovikk will finish off with his Air Sword in close combat.

Thanks!

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.