Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Pulsate: I will apply those changes to stats and Widgets when the match is over.

Mata Nui vs Lesovikk: The function of Training Weights is to prevent an opponent from flying, which Lesovikk does not do. Magnetizing Mata Nui in an arena full of shrapnel is a big help to Lesovikk, and should hinder Mata Nui while he attempts to attack. Lesovikk will take some damage, but the pain from the shrapnel may prove too great. Lesovikk wins 2,500 W.

Flaredrick: Since the match is over, I was going to apply the trainers to Mata Nui, but you do not have enough Widgets to pay for all that.

Pulsate: I will apply those changes to stats and Widgets when the match is over.

Mata Nui vs Lesovikk: The function of Training Weights is to prevent an opponent from flying, which Lesovikk does not do. Magnetizing Mata Nui in an arena full of shrapnel is a big help to Lesovikk, and should hinder Mata Nui while he attempts to attack. Lesovikk will take some damage, but the pain from the shrapnel may prove too great. Lesovikk wins 2,500 W.

Flaredrick: Since the match is over, I was going to apply the trainers to Mata Nui, but you do not have enough Widgets to pay for all that.

Wow, really, that's great I wasn't sure I would win this match. Good Match Flaredrick.

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

Sonic: I just like to have something to call them in the fighter list, and lots of great weapons have names! :P You don't have to have one, though--I'll just list them as Reforged Lightning Shooters.

Flaredrick: Mata Nui's stats have been updated. Mata Nui is now Class B! You currently have 1,700 W.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Zakaro and I have agreed to a match: Gali vs. Breez in the Iron Canyon. I will be contributing 2,000W while Zakaro will be betting 650W. Strategy:

Items: Suletu and Gravity Shield Overview: Breez has a slight agility advantage, and the Suletu will bring the mind stats of both fighters to 20. However, Gali has higher strength and toughness stats, so she should be able to outlast the hero. Since Gali's strength and mind are roughly the same due to Suletu, she will switch it up between physical and elemental attacks to keep Breez off-balance. General: Gali will start the match by surrounding her feet in water to improve her mobility (think roller-blades) and close in on Breez while peppering the hero with gravity bolts. When she gets in close, Gali will deliver an uppercut (a literal "upper cut" due to the finblades), pull Breez back in with a water whip, and then bash the hero over the head with the gravity shield. Gali will then blast Breez away using a pillar of water, aiming it so that Breez lands at the base of a rocky hill. Gali will then trigger a rockslide with well-aimed gravity bolts, evading the rockslide by lifting herself on jets of water. Gali will then convert one of her hooks into a hook-whip and use it to pull Breez in, finishing the hero off with finblade slashes, kicks, and close-range blasts of water.Counters:Bowstaff bolts/Zephyrangs - Block with gravity shield or throw off course with gravity bolts.Air attacks - Neutralize with water barriers. In the case of cyclones or whirlwinds, Gali will create a waterspout spinning in the opposite direction to cancel it out.Feral Circuit - Breez's strength will still be lower than Gali' s, and the toughness drop will ensure that Breez will die that much sooner. Gali will counter the agility boost with omnidirectional water blasts.Flight (do air powers even grant that ability?) - Weigh Breez down with gravity bolts before taking her down with a hook-whip.Concerning the arid climate - Bear in mind that Toa can create their element ex nihilo and are not reliant on their surroundings, so using water in a desert environment should be quite possible.Arena hazards - Simple solution: Wrap Breez in water and launch her like a torpedo towards whatever unfortunate creatures happen upon the scene (à la Lucy Fire).

lucy_fire.jpg

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Confirming Breez v. Gali, widget values are correct, Iron Canyon.

Overall: Stay back and pummel Gali with traps and wind-blasts.

Offense: Breez will begin the match by wind-blasting Gali backwards, giving the Hero time to scuttle up the walls, using the Titan Gauntlets to throw the Zephyrangs and Buzzsaw Shield into the rock in a triangle formation. When Gali returns looking for blood, Breez will continuously leap from one to the other as well as on the floor of the Canyon, using the Gauntlets for better grip and to hold herself up on the 'rang & shield hand-holds and her Agility advantage to keep ahead of the Hordika. While doing this, she'll pepper Gali with energy arrows from the Bowstaff, as well as wind bullets, and attempt to use the rockfalls, Skopio, and Bone Hunters to hurt Gali even more.

Once Gali is sufficiently tired and angry, Breez will do one last trip around, this time pulling the weapons out of the rock as she leaps away. She will then throw the weapon at the Toa and do the same for the other two. If this doesn't bring Gali down, use a final wind-blast to send Gali flying into the wall and defeat.

Defense: Breez's main defense will simply be staying away, out of Gali's range.

Water projectiles, deflect with wind to one side or another, attempt to divert into Bone Hunters or Skopio.

Water flood, just stay above the ground.

Humidity attacks, keep a breeze going.

If Gali ever gets too close for comfort, wind-blast her backwards or up and retreat.

Rockfall, wind-blast them away or dodge.

Skopio/Bone Hunter, try to divert attention to Gali, who's animal-like appearence should draw them.

Suletu, attempt to de-activate with an arrow to the face, if cannot touch, work around it with more dodging and less wind-blasts.

Kadin, harsh winds to keep her grounded or send her flying wayy up and then plummeting down.

Illusion, wind-blast in a dome around Breez until it's dispersed, if of Gali/opponent, should figure out soon enough with arrows.

Density Control, just let whatever hit it was be lost and move on.

Subzero Spear, either ignore or use warm breezes to melt any ice.

Gravity Shield, just fire around it/dodge gravity blasts.

Breez open for any battles, and I'm also especially interested in a 2v2 with some people. :)

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Gali vs Breez: The two fighters' offensive stats will be more or less equal, and they both have excellent strategies. Breez makes great use of her agility, but Gali makes an attempt to close that gap while utilizing many long-range attacks despite Breez's attempts to stay clear, and her rather large edge in toughness will be a huge help. Gali wins 6,625 W/

Alright, Malum Hordika is ready for that final tournament match with Pridak.

Malum will use his Flame Claws, as usual, and will superheat them as soon as possible when the match opens.Immediately after the match begins, Malum will administer the most powerful electrical shock to his opponent that he is capable of producing. This will briefly disrupt Pridak's concentration/agility/reflexes/etcetera; Malum will take advantage of this and superheat his foe's armor using Fire elemental energy, melting/incinerating portions of it and dealing heavy surface damage. He will then reverse the effect and absorb all heat energy from his foe's armor, cracking and splintering further portions of it and dealing more heavy surface damage. While Pridak is staggering from the fast, heavy attack, Malum will then drive the fight to close quarters and proceed to slaughter Pridak with his superior strength.If Pridak attempts to use his Gravity elemental energies in any way, Malum will create a massive Fire explosion at his feet, disrupting his concentration.If Pridak uses his Heat Spine and/or Plasma Shooter, Malum will simply absorb the heat energy and redirect it straight back at his foe.If Pridak uses his Kanohi Huna, Malum will locate him using his electrical field, but pretend as if he hasn't. This will allow him a surprise advantage.If Pridak uses his Kanohi Kadin, Malum will ignite him in mid-air, disrupting his concentration and (hopefully) sending him plummeting into the ground. If Pridak does not plummet, Malum will create tempestuous heat waves, knocking Pridak all about.

Pridak vs Malum: It looks like this is a mind-heavy fight, which means Pridak has the advantage. Malum receives 22,000 W. Pridak is Tournament 4-A Champion! You receive 22,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets.

A match against the Great Spirit and Matoro. Both of use will put in 1000W. Arena: Tansari V

Here it is.

First Mata Nui will create a hologram of himself and make run to the right. The real Mata Nui will run to the left. While Mata Nui tries to avoid the Lightning strikes, he will fire beams of light at Matoro. He will then create a block of solid light and slam it down on Matoro. He will then use his Hero Cuffs on Matoro.Once caught, he will run to him while avoiding lightning strikes and strike Matoro furiously. Then finish it off with a strike that will cause Matoro to be blind. When that happens, he'll fire his three Thornax at Matoro point-blank. Then he will fire some more beams of light on him, and then strike him repeatedly then do a kick move which he will launch himself backwards which he will fire another beam of light on him.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

I'll take a Nynrah Ghost Blaster for my free. I'll take four +1s instead of a +5. I'll put one on Mil for Toughness. I'll apply the Cosmic Armor boost and there is Hordika, making it a +3. Then, I'll put one on all of Pridak's stats except for his Toughness.

Then, I'll challenge Onua, Electro, Flare, and VN. I know I'll lose, but its free money, right?

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Seeing as the trainers I previously requested have yet to be applied, could I cancel them? I've got something else in mind now that I've been reminded of the existence of Cosmic Armor... so could I replace the two trainers with Cosmic Armor? (and hopefully, I'll have enough widgets from the fights against Onua and Pridak for a +5 trainer soon)

Also, I spoke to DM and he has some exams, so it may be a while yet before he posts his strategy.

Canis/Pridak, I accept that challenge.

Strategy:

Since Pridak is class A, I'll try to go easy on him. And since he has power over gravity, no flying either. But just to make sure Pridak doesn't fly, Flare will destroy Pridak's Kanohi Kadin.

Flare shall then roll or jump to the side, trying to avoid any attacks that Pridak makes. When your opponent has power over Gravity, then there is not really much you can do to get away from them. So why get away from them? Seeing as Flare as a much higher mind, he will send a stream of flame straight at Pridak, and if Pridak counters with gravity, then it will be an attempted dash to behind him and then a fireball to the back. Or, if Pridak tries to repel Flare, then Flare will counter stabbing his spear into the ground and trying to stay in place by holding part of it. While he is, he will also try to shoot a few fireballs at Pridak.

Edited by Pulsate

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Canis made a suggestion. Pridak versus Norik. I wish to buy some spinners, 1 of each kind. Multiple ways of fighting. As a strategist, I know how to maximize combat situations. But., iw also want to buy a cyclone spear and I want my secondary fighter to be Toa Nuparu Mahri. The kanohi volitak, shield, and cordak rotary rocket gun will be useful, and in a big way.

Canis: The blaster has been added to your fighters' inventories, and their stats have been updated.

Pulsate: Sure, but the transactions won't be made until the fight is complete.

Phantom: Nex's stats have been updated. You currently have 2,025 W.

Draconix: The items have been added to Norik's inventory. Nuparu is not currently available to sponsor. You have used all of your Widgets.

Um, will Draconix be allowed to use the items he bought in his post in our match? He announced the match before he bought them.

Strategy against Flare:

Pridak will use his Staff of Sonics and his Suletu in battle

The first thing that Pridak does in battle will to be to use his Suletu to bring both fighters Mind stats to twenty, which will help even the field. Then, Pridak will start to blast waves of sound at his opponent, trying to get in some initial damage. Next, he will create a loud hum near himself to block out the noise he is about to create. This is a very loud, constant shrieking noise. Flare will hear the noise and will be unable to concentrate. Then, Pridak will start to shoot concussive gravity blasts from his Blaster-Swords at Flare. When Flare tries to fly, Pridak will slam him into the ground with an increase of Gravity. For the Rahkshi Staff, Pridak will just move on.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Canis: Right--he won't be allowed to use those items in the battle.

Flare vs Pridak: The shrieking noise isn't something Flare can avoid, and it will make it difficult for him to concentrate. However, if he can get in his own hit it will break Pridak's concentration, and with his massive agility that still shouldn't be a problem. Flare receives 15,000 W and Pridak receives 11,000 W.

Also, the Antidermis Infusion has been added to the Upgrades section! Available for Skakdi and Barraki, details in the first post.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Then, I'll challenge Onua, Electro, Flare, and VN. I know I'll lose, but its free money, right?

Come into my parlor said the Slizer to the...humanoid shark thing?

Strategy against Pridak:

Items: Subzero Spear and Staff of Plasma

Overview: Pridak will most likely use the Suletu this match, bringing the mind stats of both fighters to 23. However, Electro will still have the defensive edge due to his high agility and tougness. Electro will mostly stick to the ground during this match, since Pridak's gravity powers could interfere with his flight.

General: Electro will immediately use his Staff of Plasma to superheat the ground beneath Pridak so that the Barraki's feet sink into the ground, then retract the heat and allow the ground to harden. Electro will then move behind Pridak and hit him with lightning bolts and balls of plasma. At a later point in the match Electro will come in close and use his spear to supercool Pridak's armor, then superheat him with his staff. The abrupt change in temperature should force Pridak's armor to expand and contract rapidly, causing it to crack and making the Barraki even more vulnerable to Electro's attacks. Electro will keep up the barrage until Pridak can no longer fight.

Counters:

Kadin - Chase Pridak and generate electric force fields in front of the Barraki, forcing Pridak towards Electro.

Staff of Weather Control/Skakdi Spine/Staff of Sonics/Nynrah Ghost Blaster - Electro will counter with an electric barrier.

Plasma Shooter - Redirect back at Pridak using the Staff of Plasma.

Staff of Molecular Disruption - Do without whatever item was disabled, using disks and lightning bolts to make up for the missing item.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Oy, if I may: I've been thinking about joining this game for quite a while now. I'll just hop in and sponsor Takanuva if he hasn't been taken yet - I'll come back with purchases shortly.EDIT: Purchases are as follows.Kanohi Kadin - 7,000Power Lance - 9,000Strength Trainer (+1) - 3,000Agility Trainer (+3) - 8,000Toughness Trainer (+1) - 3,000Mind Trainer (+3) - 8,000Total Cost: 38,000Money remaining after purchase: 12,000With that done, Takanuva is open for a match against any fighter of similar rank.

Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

My decision for arena for me and canis to have norik and pridak fight: mangai volcano.

I'm taking noriks gear, the Rhotuka spinner shield and lava spear, in. Shield can be used for defensive and offensive purposes. Spear, ranged weapon. When being attacked, will use agility and shield to block. When erupting, waits to see which tunnel, thn uses spear to in a way blast some of the magma into said tunnel, running in after with shie,ld raised, leaving enough room to use spears blasts.

Edited by ToaDraconixMahvi

Strategy against Mata Nui

He'll take the Kadin and Exo-Toa. He'll start by firing an elctro rocket and then taking off into the sky. He'll then fly around the arena and bombard Mata Nui with rockets while using his agility to dodge his attacks.Counters: If a thornax is fired, shoot it with an electro rocket.If he starts firing light lasers, sporadically activate and deactivate Kadin to create a sporadic flight pattern.If he turns the environmental hazards against me, fly up out of their reach and fly down periodically to see if its safe.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Um, I am just saying that with Draconix, we didn't actually agree to a match. As such, please ignore his strategy until we work this out over a PM.

Strategy against Electro:

Pridak will use his Suletu and his Nynrah Ghost Blaster into battle

Pridak will use his Suletu to bring both fighters Mind stat to twenty three. Then, he will start to blast Electro with his Ghost Blaster, trying to paralyze his opponent. Once Electro is paralyzed, Pridak will start to blast him with his Ghost Blaster and his Blaster-Swords.

Then he will think about how he has no chance of winning.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Meta-Mind: Welcome to the Coliseum! The items have been added to Takanuva’s inventory and his stats have been updated.

Pridak vs Electro: Absorbing heat is a Fire power, so I’m not sure if Plasma would allow for it. Combining the Subzero Spear and Staff of Plasma’s attacks will be an effective strategy, however, and while Electro may be paralyzed by the Ghost Blaster it will not last long and he won’t take much damage. Pridak receives 11,000 W and Electro receives 12,000 W.

Mata Nui vs Matoro: The hologram should be effective at drawing Matoro’s attention given the fog in the arena, allowing Mata Nui to create an opening to deal some strong damage. Further, while Matoro is in the air he’s probably more likely to get hit by lightning bolts. Mata Nui wins 5,000 W.

Alrighty then. In that case, any A-Class fighters who want a match can PM me to arrange something.

Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Alright, I'd like to purchase the following items/upgrades for Malum Hordika:

• +1 Agility Trainer (+1 bonus for Hordika mutation) -- 3,000 W
  • +1 Toughness Trainer (+1 bonus for Hordika mutation) -- 3,000 W
  • +1 Strength Trainer (+1 bonus for Hordika mutation) -- 3,000 W
  • Training Weights -- 7,000 W

...making a total purchase cost of 16,000 W.

Additionally, if any Class A fighters would like a match, Malum's always available. :evilgrin:

Keizah's agreed to Mentor me in a Training Match, Lava vs Electro in Coliseum.

Lava will use Handling Patch and his Fire abilities (in the form of propulsion) in order to try and keep up with Electro's higher speed, while using his Lightning Shield to take the brunt of any Lightning attacks and returning them, hopefully minimising any damage while dealing between low to semi-moderate damage to Electro. For turning, Lava will cut his flame jet, drift and re-ignite for a wider circle to increase evasion momentarily. Lava's primary attack will be using Volcanic Edges, heating the blades for increased damage, as his Mind will be mostly directed to his flame jets. The moment that Lava manages to stun, incapacitate or just get behind Electro, he'll fire off a Firebomb Wheel for some extra damage, or to use up the Staff of Density Control if it's a) on Electro and b) not been used yet.

If Electro attempts to get into the sky, Lava will send out a flurry of fireballs to intercept and/or redirect Electro to the ground. Should this fail, Lava will take to the skies himself, using his jet of flame to turn him into a rocket with his Volcanic Edges working as improvised 'wings', shooting at Electro will fireballs, Lightning shots, and striking with his 'wings'. The primary focus for Lava in this dogfight is to clip Electro's wings to send him to the ground, where he'll be subjected to a rain of fire.

Item Defense;

Staff of Illusion: Lava will send out a bolt of Lightning or a fireball to render the distraction useless, as he'll know it's not there after striking it.

Gravity Shield: Lava will use Lightning to strike this shield, hopefully causing it to malfunction or Electro to drop it, while fighting the effects.

Subzero Spear: Lava'll have to put up with the Mind damage from this, but he'll try and relinquish Electro's hold on this weapon by blasting it with fire.

Staff of Plasma: Same as Subzero Spear.

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

Alright i also remembered that Keizah and i agree to a match between Von nebula and Gali in the atero arena. I agreed to sponsor Von nebula for 2,500 widgets

Ok bringing in Skadki spine and Midak

Ok i will start by slamming Gali into the ground using gravity. while my gravity is recharging nebula will attack gali with impact blasts and midak blasts. After that Nebula will use the gravity to raise some of the metal peices and what not into the air. Once he does he will use impact blasts aimed at the metal to send it flying into gali causing extra damage.

He will keep this strategy up of slamming into ground. attacking with impact and midak and shrapnel attack.This should be enough to beat gali

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hey, Vox? I sort of challenged all the Champions to Championship duels, including VN.

Um ok so are you saying you want to challenge Von Nebula?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.