Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

I hope I can win this!

Furno mainly plays on the the defensive, using his sword to defend from attacks. Due to Pridak having a staff of silence, he focuses on using the Infernal Blade for what it is and not charging it with elemental powers. However, before the staff of silence is used, he gets in plenty of heat increases and fireballs. If gravity is lowered, he'll use the Infernal Blade to keep himself in place, and if it's increased, he'll drop the blade and fight with his fists until gravity returns to normal. If Pridak flies using the Kadin, Furno will use jabs into the sky and fireballs to try and hit him down. Once he's defended plenty of attacks, Furno will rush in with a barrage of heavy attacks, and depending on the staff of silence, will end by trying to stab Pridak and keep him in the ground or heat up the ground and air around him until he falls from heat fatigue.

TLoMN_Po-Koro_Celebration.png

Keizah: Electro’s stats have been updated. You currently have 17,825 W.

Takanuva vs Pridak: Sorry, I’ll get it now. Takanuva takes great advantage of Pridak’s vulnerable period and his surroundings, ending up with Pridak being spread too thin to put up a good defense or offense. Takanuva wins 5,000 W.

Helryx vs Pridak: Realized I missed this one too, sorry. Helryx will get in an early attack, and the Staff of Poison will wear Pridak down throughout the match. However, once Pridak lands a hit with his Nynrah Ghost Blaster, he’ll be able to escape, forcing her to pursue and be subject to his manipulation of the arena. Pridak wins 5,000 W.

Phantom: I don’t know, we already have so many characters, plus plenty more canon characters lined up for voting. Also, as Canis said, that was the premise of Bio Battle Arena. If people really want it, though, I may work out something.

Pridak vs Furno: Furno’s decision to stay on the ground will probably surprise Pridak and allow him to get in several hits before Pridak adjusts. This will put him ahead, which is a great help in this battle between two fairly evenly matched fighters. It won’t end quickly, but Furno put a lot of thought into what his opponent might do and how to counter it, so I think he’ll be able to claim a narrow victory. Pridak receives 22,000 W. Furno is Tournament 5-B Champion! You receive 22,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets.

Strategy against Breez:

Item's equipped: Reforged pickaxe crossbows, Staff of sleep, disk.

Instead of flying, which would be difficult against an opponent controlling air, granite wil crawl low on all fours towards Breeze, gripping the ground with his superior strength and using his toughness to negate the effects of any elemental attacks. While he crawls, he will fire steams of plasma at Breez from shulder mounted crossbows. When he gets within Melee range, Granite will activate the Staff of sleep, equip his crossbows and beat Breez to a pulp, winning via superior toughness and strength.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Me and ninjamonkey have agreed to a champion match between Flare and Furno.

Small, short strategy with no items because of the class differences.

Flare will begin by immediately taking to the skies, swooping around Furno and then swooping around Furno as fast as he possibly can, showering fire down upon him which should do some damage as Flare's mind is higher. Then, Flare will speed around the sky, slowly covering himself in fire, and crash like a meteor into Furno.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Good match Keizah, and onwards!

Against Granite:

~Feral Circuit Active~

Bowstaff & Buzzsaw Shield equipped.

Overall: Breez will continue with the usual, staying away while peppering her foe until he falls.

Offense: To begin, Breez will throw off a Zephyrang charged with a tornado and then strafe backwards, firing off a few energy arrows as she does. Next Breez will sling around a few wind-blades at Granite, before spinning him with a tornado and rushing in to attack with the edge of the Buzzsaw Shield. The Hero will then retreat and continue firing arrows until her element is recharged, at which point she'll create a dust storm and throw both 'rangs, having them hit from different directions, before bashing Granite with the shield. Again, she'll retreat before going back for the finisher, shield bash+wind-blast to fling the Slizer out of the park.

Defense: Rock projectiles: Block with shield or dodge, throw back.

Rock hands/tombs/etc. Granite's mind shouldn't be strong enough to make these faster than Breez can get out, so no problems there.

Getting up close: Wind-blast either him or herself backwards.

Flying Disk: Knock him off with a 'rang, use harsh winds.

Disk: Block, dodge, redirect with winds.

Staff of Sleep: take it best she can.

Here goes nothing!

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I’ve been thinking about how some upgrades allow you to pick your own title for your fighter while others are fixed (Toa Nuva, Hero 2.0, etc), and that’s not really fair. So, now you can change the title of your upgraded fighter whenever you want, regardless of what upgrade(s) you used.

Granite vs Breez: It will be difficult for Granite to get close to Breez, so he may have to use his Staff while he’s still at a slight distance, reducing the amount of damage he can cause. The hits that do land will do a lot of damage, but Breez will be constantly damaging him on his approach, and once she slips away she’ll pick right back up where she left off. Granite won’t go down fast, but Breez’s flurry of attacks fueled by her mind (which is a bit higher than Granite’s toughness) will wear him down eventually. Granite receives 20,000 W. Breez is Tournament 5-C Champion! You receive 20,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets.

Heck yesh. I've dreamed of this moment.. :P

Alright, for the free Trainers I'm going to take +5 in Strength, and will also buy a +3 in Toughness, with +1 for both Agility and Mind. Put the 2.0 point boost in Agility.

For my free item I'll take Axonn's Axe.

Breez is open for all Champion Matches! :D

Zakaro

Edited by ZakarOMEGA'D!

AGoNWLR.jpg

Having another champion match with Vox, Flare vs Kopaka.

Strategy:

Bringing in both the Staff of Molecular Disruption and the Vahki Staff. Kopaka often relies on his mind, so the Vahki Staff will be essential in this match.

Flare will use the Staff of Molecular Disruption to destroy Kopaka's staff of silence.

Flare will have to rely on only his agility, and nothing else, since that's his only advantage stat-wise. So, because of Kopaka's higher mind, the battle cannot be drawn out for too long and Flare must somehow make attacks very quickly, which should be no problem with his higher agility.

At the beginning of the match, Flare will fly up. When he is high enough, he will use the Vahki Staff to temporarily disorient and lower Kopaka's Mind. Then, Flare will use a combination of the force of gravity pulling his body down to the ground and flight to angle his body at Kopaka, heating himself in the process, accelerating downwards, hopefully creating extra heat in the process as well as creating a force that will hit for a decent amount. Once Flare has done that, Flare will flip around Kopaka, leaving arcs of fire in the air.

May I make a suggestion for the upcoming partial Shadow Leech drain?One of the main drawbacks that I see in powers such as that (and the old Inika Charge) which wear off after a set amount of battles is that they're really only useful if you plan on going big, and getting enough money to pay for it - plus profit - in X amount of fights. I believe that this is a contributing factor to the lack of interest in the old Inika Charge, and can forsee a similar problem with the Partial Shadow Leech Drain - especially since they're very similar gimmicks, albeit with slightly different drawbacks for each. I would recommend making the Klakk's Scream cure a partial drain as well as a full one, to remove this difficulty, and also take out the battle limit for the partial drain.(For those who aren't in the habit of stalking Pahrak's profile page all the time, here's a link to his most recent blog post, where he's posted these new upgrades and they're undergoing discussion.)On an unrelated note, I would like to purchase a +1 Strength trainer to even out Takanuva's stats.

Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

champion match against flare

Axonn's axe and skadki spineKopaka will begin by Summoning a raging Blizzard. After this he will use the cover of the blizzard to begin attacking Flare with a combo of Ice daggers, Impact blasts and Energy blasts from the axe. From there Kopaka will wait for the chance to strike. While he is waiting he will coat his axe in energy. After several minutes kopaka will summone a large block of ice that he will use to slam flare into the ground. While flare is distracted Kopaka will take the chance to run up to flare and deliver a close range impact blast along with several solid blows of the axe to Flare. Kopaka will retreat again into the blizzard but not before delivering one final blow that will leave the begining of a delayed elemental attack that will be focused on him. While kopaka is assaulting flare with the trible combo attack he will wait till flare is able to fly into the air. As soon as flare is in the air kopaka will activate the delayed elemental attack that will encase flare in ice. The ice will cover his body and once it has covered him the ice will penetrate inwards with spikes. As soon as flare hits the ground Kopaka will make his way to Flares crash site while he belts him with Impact blasts, Ice daggers and Energy blasts. He will continue this till he is right above Flare. He will outstretch his hand over flare and and summon a spike of ice to shoot from his palm and directly impale Flare. If for some odd reason Flare survives this kopaka will retreat again and continue the triple combo attacksAs counterIf flare tries to use fire kopaka will summon an ice wall to try and block it. He will also use his shield (which i hardly use anymore) to try and block it.

And on that note any champion who wants to challenge kopaka to a champion match let me know

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Suggested by Meta-Mind, when you use a Partial Drain Shadow Leech to gain Shadow as a second Element, you may now select a new name for your combined powers (like "Toa of Twilight")

Meta-Mind: My concern is that wielding two Elements without using up an item slot should have some sort of drawback to prevent fighters from using it to become overpowered. I'm all for suggestions on alternative drawbacks, though.

As for the training, we generally don't allow training after a match has been announced, and Takanuva's tournament match with Helryx has yet to be resolved.

Flare vs Kopaka: The wide range of the blizzard will reduce the amount of help Flare's agility provides, and his relatively low toughness means he won't be able to take many hits. Flare receives 9,000 W, Kopaka receives 12,000 W.

+5 toughness with any and all stat bonuses I have for Flare, please. If I'm correct, this should put his toughness at 23 as this is the first tournament that has passed while Flare has been a Cosmic Slizer.

Edited by Pulsate

Oh! Before I forget, I'll buy a +1 trainer for Millennium in Mind, which is made a +3 Trainer with Hordika and Upgrade Bonus.

I would also like to buy a +1 for Pridak in Toughness, and apply the tournament free +1 to that.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Alright i have made my decision i would like to purchase a Hordika venom for Kopaka and a Shadow leech for Kopaka changing his element to Shadow. I would also like to purchase a shadow leech for Von nebula.

Now for Kopaka i am wondering if since he will have the hordika venom is he allowed to gain like some animalistic features?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Takanuva vs. Helryx:

Analysis

With the exception of Mind and Strength, all of Takanuva's stats are superior to Helryx's. This means that, so long as Helryx's unique items are dealt with, Takanuva can carry the day easily in close combat.

General

Takanuva's general strategy here is simple - creating armor of solid light to deal with Helryx's Staff of Poison, he immediately leaps into close combat with his Power Lance, keeping his other hand free to catch the inevitable thrown axe. Once he's in close, he'll immediately begin attacking Helryx - his armor will prevent him from being poisoned even if he takes a hit or two.Notes on fighting style:If Helryx's axe is caught, then Takanuva will grab the axe near the head, folding his hand back and manipulating his light armor to grab the axe shaft - this will allow him to wield the axe in one hand without having to worry about leverage. In his other hand, he'll wield his Power Lance as usual. The axe head will be coated in energy during each attack, and he'll use a beam of light projected from his lance (which is therefore magnified in power) to augment its damage and reach whenever he uses it to strike. By combining these two weapons with his unique power-incorporated style (which makes use of light-augmented speed, as well as his Kadin, in close combat), he can easily keep Helryx off-guard and defeat her.If Helryx does not throw her axe for whatever reason, then Takanuva will instead use his Staff of Light, blade coated coated in light energy.

Counters

-If Helryx fires an energy blast from her axe, then Takanuva will counter with a light blast from his Power Lance, made just strong enough to cancel out the axe blast (and therefore consuming far less energy).-Helryx's Staff of Poison will be easily countered by Takanuva's light armor, preventing him from being poisoned even if he gets hit.-Any water attacks or tricks can be evaporated with lasers from his Power Lance.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

@Vox: Nerp, you won't be able to. I already asked in the blog post, and apparently it was Mutran that mutated them, not the leeches themselves. :/

@Pahrak: I would indeed like to become a Mentor! ^_^

Also, Champion Match: Flare Vs. Breez.

~Titan Gauntlets Active~

Axonn's Axe equipped.

Overall: Due to Flare beating her out at the very things she specializes in, Breez must rely on her Strength if she wants to win this one. Thus, Breez will be constantly getting in his face and bashing him up with the Axe.

Offense: The first thing Breez will do is air-blast launch herself at the Slizer, Gauntlets on and Axe at the ready. Once within striking distance, Breez will deliver a devastating overhand blow, sending Flare either into or onto the ground. Next, Breez will focus on creating an airless sphere around Flare, disabling his fire entirely. She'll then throw out her Zephyrangs and fire energy blasts from the Axe at the Slizer, all the while keeping that airless sphere around him wherever he goes. Once he inevitably approaches her, either to use an item or just plain attack, she'll let the sphere collapse with great force and then hit Flare repeatedly with the Axe until the match is won.

Defense: Flying: If early in the match, use more air-bursts to catch up and deliver the axe blow. If while in the sphere, just follow him and continue with her strategy until he comes in close.

Fire: Shouldn't be effective once in the sphere, if in beginning attempt to deflect with Axe or take it and then take him down.

Heating ground/air/etc.: Get out of the area ASAP, stop everything but the sphere if needed.

Staff of M.D.: Just wait for the effects to wear off, and then continue with assault.

Vahki Staff: If Flare actually hits her with it, than deal with the Mind loss as best she can, only upholding the sphere and just throwing the 'rangs. But, if he comes close enough to actually hit her, whether or not he does, go for the axe pummeling.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Vox: Your fighters have been updated. You currently have 29,430 W. Yes, Kopaka can develop animalistic mutations due to the Hordika Venom.

Zakaro: Your name will be added to the Mentor list!

Takanuva is Tournament 5-A Champion! You receive 12,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets.

New items have been added to the shop!

Keizah: I recall you wanted Golden Armor, right? It has been added to your fighters’ inventories. You currently have 4,825 W.

I'll take four +1 trainers, one in each stat, then take a Staff of Molecular Disruption as my free item. Afterwards, I'll purchase one +1 Strength trainer to even Taka's stats out a bit.And, uh, I can do a champion match against whoever wants to.

@Meta-Mind: I'm up for a champion match.

Also, I too would like to become a mentor.

Strategy for Breez vs Flare, champion match.

Bringing in the Vahki Staff and Staff of Molecular Disruption to destroy Breez's Axonn's Axe.

Flare will begin by shooting a trio of fireballs in Breez's direction. Then, he will boost his mind with his cosmic slizer ability, and begin running towards Breez, unleashing as many bursts of fire as he possibly can. Then, he will fly up just before he reaches Breez, and aim a constant stream of fireballs at her, propelling himself backwards like a rocket. Then he will make it look like he is struggling and let himself fall for a bit, but when he is near the ground he will start flying again, and unleash more fireballs upon Breez.

Edited by Pulsate

Pulsate: Your name will be added to the Mentor list!

Breez vs Flare: The Staff of Molecular Disruption's effect is not temporary--Breez will be without her Axe for the whole match. Her remaining strategy will still be fairly effective, but Flare's high agility and mind make it difficult to take him down. Breez receives 10,000 W, Flare receives 13,500 W.

Zakaro would you like a champion match between kopaka and breez? Also can not remember off hand but whoever sponsors furno i would be up for a champion match

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Okay, Great Spirit match against Kiina in Iron Canyon. I have 100 in it, and he has 1000.

First Mata Nui will fire beams of light at the Cnayon Walls in front of Kiina to either block her from advancing, or damage her with tons of rock. Then Mata Nui will run with fast speed up a rock cliff, and create a solid hologram of a Skopio in front of her. Then create strong beams of light to impale her. At the same time, keep himself hidden from her. Then fire thornax at her head to land more damage.Then use the Brain Visor to locate the Skopio and shine down beams of light upon it. Then while running towards Kiina, he will fire 5 thornax at her head. Then while using the power of light to enhance his speed by +5, he will fire a beam which will blind her, and rapidly slice her with his sword and do kicks with his sword. Once the Skopio is near, he will dodge her attack, grab her, and throw her at the Skopio beast which will probably eat her.If sh is spat out, he will slice her very fast and kick her into the air, and fire thornax at her head. Then create a Light Hand (similar to a shadow hand) and slam her with it. Then throw her at some incoming Bone Hunters.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Confirming match will Flaredrick

Kiina will first raise a wall of Water around herself to disrupt Mata Nui's first attack before retaliating by sending jets of water into the dust by his feet, throwing up a dust cloud and mud. Kiina will then allow the Water wall to drop and soak into the ground while she runs for cover. Once she does, she'll remain still and focus on the water in the ground and raise it to just under the ground level. Once Mata Nui steps on it, Kiina will launch into action by turning the water into a dirty whirlpool that will keep Mata Nui spinning, while trapping him as the water removes the ground under his feet. Once Mata Nui is stuck to just his head being above ground, Kiina will make the water drop into the ground and compress the ground-turned-mud against his body before using her Lightning Shield and Heat Spine to cause multiple rock slides to fall on him to trap him further. If Mata Nui manages to break free of that, Kiina'll quickly blind him with Heat Spine before using Aquatic Slicer to disarm and damage him from behind, applying close range Lightning every few strikes.

Should Bone Hunters turn up at any point, Kiina will direct their attention to Mata Nui while staying hidden or running if she isn't hidden. Any Bone Hunters that come after her will be dealt with via Aquatic Slicer and their mounts stolen.

Should the Skopio wake up, Kiina will run while quickly wetting herself* with her Water powers and discreetly burrow into the ground once she finds cover.

Elemental Defense

Should Mata Nui use his Light powers in an attack, Kiina will throw up Water walls to disrupt the attack's light-waves. If an illusion is made, Kiina'll blast Water at it.

Item Defense

Hero Cuffs; Kiina will avoid these at any cost.

Acid Shield; countered with a stream of Water.

Thornax; dodge 'em.

Brain Visor; Kiina will keep an eye on Mata Nui in case he starts trying to hide, because that'll mean Skopio or Bone Hunters. Or rock slides.

Training Weights; No use, therefore no defense.

*NOT in the way you're thinking.

champion match Kopaka against Breez (first match using his new shadow powers)

Axonn's axe and Skakdi spine

Kopaka will begin by Creating a field of shadow that is centered around Breez. while breeze is blinded by the shadows kopaka will run up to her and swing his energy coated axe at her along with close up impact blasts and shadow daggers. Kopaka will retreat to a safe distance and maintain the field of shadow around breez and use it to assault her with shadow daggers, Energy blasts and impact blasts. He will then coat his axe in energy and throw it at breez, Just as the field of shadows vanishes around breeze she will meet the axe. When the axe hits her a delayed elemental blast will activate and spikes of shadows will impale breez. Thse spikes will be connected to the axe and as such breez will have an axe stuck in her. As kopaka calls the axe back to him this will bring breez along with the axe. Just as he goes to grab the axe he will thrust with his foot delivering a solid kick to breez and send her flying. He will then assault her with impact blasts, shadow daggers and energy blasts till she is no longer able to fight.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Champion Match: Kopaka VS. Breez

~Titan Gauntlets Activated~

(Bowstaff & Buzzsaw Shield Equipped)

Overall: Breez will be attempting to keep Kopaka off balance and confused while using Kopaka's newness to his Shadow powers to hopefully have the upper hand in elemental abilities. Combined with a few strong melee blows, and with luck Kopaka will fall.

Offense: As soon as the match begins, Breez will encase Kopaka's head in an airless sphere, much like she did to Flare but just his head. Since Kopaka is a Toa, and therefore partly organic, this should slow his reflexes or even eventually bring him down from lack of oxygen/whatever Toa breathe. Next, Breez will keep her distance as usual, using her shield to block any shadow bolts or bursts, while tossing out the Zephyrangs to deal damage, increased by the Titan Gauntlets. Finally, Breez will drop the sphere in favor of a tornado. During so, she'll blitz toward him firing energy arrows from the Bowstaff, and then she'll drop the tornado and wind-blast shield bash him out of the park.

Defense:

Shadow Projectiles: Dodge and block with shield.

Shadow covering her eyes, unable to see: Charge up a wind-blast and once she hears him, fire that at him to break his concentration.

Impact Vision: Block if possible, dodge, or just take it and move on.

Staff of Silence: Stay out of melee range until the final blow, so that he cannot use it.

Axonn's Axe: Dodge or block energy blasts, dodge or deflect axe if thrown.

Skyblaster: Use wind to make it fire into the ground, with luck the blast of light will stun the Toa of Shadow.

Getting too close: Wind-blast/Shield Bash/Punch him backwards.

Whee~

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Mata Nui vs Kiina: With Mata Nui going up the cliff, Kiina's method of covering the ground in water won't work on him, but it should help her deal with his hologram Skopio. When he attempts to awaken the real Skopio, Kiina will see him and probably blind him with her Heat Spine, giving her a chance to climb up after him. Kiina's strategy of dealing with Mata Nui's light blasts will be somewhat less effective due to his higher mind, but combining that with her naturally higher agility should help--Mata Nui can increase his agility with his light powers, but it will be difficult for him to maintain that while also attacking. It will be a close match, but I think Kiina may be able to pull ahead. Kiina wins 2,750 W.

Breez vs Kopaka: Breez's airless sphere will let her get in some good attacks, but once Kopaka temporarily blinds her, he'll probably be able to get in one or two attacks before Breez can locate him again. With the difference between Kopaka's Mind and Breez's Toughness, it won't take many hits for Breez to go down. Breez receives 10,000 W, Kopaka receives 12,000 W.