Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Virus vs Ackar: Another close match. There's a lot of back and forth, but the gap between Virus's mind and Ackar's toughness is larger than the gap between Ackar's mind and Virus's toughness, so I think he'll be able to last longer. Ackar receives 10,000 W, Virus advances to the next round.

Class A Championship: Virus Rider vs Dragon Bolt Hordika

You have 24 hours to post your strategy.

ok i would like to purchase 1 5+ mind trainer for Nocturn, Then 1 3+ mind trainer for nocturn and for the final bit one 3+ toughness trainer for nocturn.

That should leave me with 1,300 widgets

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

A good match indeed. Makes me glad I bought the Illegal Refit when I did. :) I will take the all-stats boost for Black Phantom and buy him a +3 toughness trainer too, applying his bonus point to agility. As for his free item, I would like the Evil Brain and to buy a set of Wing Boosters. Finally, I'll buy Electro a +1 trainer in mind and also apply his bonus point to mind.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

A good match indeed. Makes me glad I bought the Illegal Refit when I did. :)

I will take the all-stats boost for Black Phantom and buy him a +3 toughness trainer too, applying his bonus point to agility. As for his free item, I would like the Evil Brain, especially since he is the only fighter who can use it currently, and I'll buy a set of Wing Boosters. Finally, I'll buy Electro a +1 trainer in mind and also apply his bonus point to mind.

Yeah that illegal refit did come in handy.. But i must rebuke something you said.. Black phantom is not the only fighter currently who can use a evil brain... So can Von Nebula if i cared enough to use him more often.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hahli vs Lava Codec

ITEMS: Exo-Toa and Repellers

STRATEGY:

Hahli will begin by making quick erratic dashing jumps towards Lava. If he attempts to use CreateRoads.EXE, Hahli will attempt to jump onto him to force him down. Once close enough and when he is on ground, at close range, the Exo-Toa shall be deployed and used. The Exo-Toa will be used to punch/kick Lava repeatedly, and exited once it is used up. Once exited, Hahli shall then attempt to jump-kick Lava, with water surrounding the feet for a softer landing even though that's probably not how physics works. At any point, if Lava tries to set Hahli on fire, Hahli shall counter with water. When in the Exo-Toa, Hahli shall use the repellers instead once, although then be open to attack since it's an item.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Vox: Nocturn’s stats have been updated, and he is now Class C!

Keizah: Black Phantom’s stats have been updated (he is now Class C!) and the items have been added to his inventory. Electro’s stats have been updated as well (he is now Class G!). You currently have 11,825 W.

Wraith: Lava’s stats have been updated.

Snake: Ackar and Tahu’s stats have been updated. You currently have 35,500 W.

Hahli vs Lava: Actually, the Exo-Toa cannot be “used up”; it lasts for the whole battle. With that augmenting Hahli’s already massive strength, combined with her edge in agility and the boost to her toughness, it’ll be difficult for Lava to wear her down before being finished off. Hahli receives 9,000 W, Lava receives 7,000 W.

Virus vs. Dragon Bolt

I will be using my Zamor Sphere

Virus will bring his Zamor Sphere and his Staff of Sonics into battle

The first thing Virus will do is to fuse Dragon Bolt to the ground with his Zamor Sphere. Virus will then begin to drive away from Dragon Bolt slowly, as most of Dragon Bolt's strongest stat is Strength. If Dragon Bolt destroys the Zamor Sphere, Virus will have already used it. If the Sphere is destroyed before the use, Virus use his slightly higher agility to keep out of reach of Dragon Bolt. Whenever Dragon Bolt uses a lightning attack, Virus will absorb it. When Dragon Bolt unleashes insects on Virus, Virus will kill them with lightning. All the while, Virus will keep up a dauntless assault on Dragon Bolt using his Sonic staff and natural energy blasts.

Virus's Mind is stronger, and he is slightly faster, so he will not let Dragon Bolt get close to him, and make the fight rely on Mind alone.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Dragon Bolt Hordika vs. Virus Rider tournament match strategy:

Dragon Bolt will be bringing his Rahkshi Staffs of Molecular Disruption and Insect Control into battle. Of course, he will also be using his natural, built-in weaponry as well.As soon as the match begins, or as soon as is safely feasible thereafter, Dragon Bolt will use his Staff of Molecular Disruption to destroy Virus Rider’s Zamor Sphere Launcher. He will then take to the air and move well out of his opponent’s melee range, relying on high Toughness, elemental control of Lightning, and a fairly decent Agility score to evade/withstand/redirect/absorb long-ranged and/or elemental attacks.Dragon Bolt will then use his Staff of Insect Control to summon a swarm of fast, nimble flying insects to distract and irritate Virus Rider. The insects will dart in and deal slight damage, if given opportunity, but will mainly focus on staying alive in order to prolong the aforesaid distraction. Dragon Bolt will then slowly wear down and batter Virus from a distance using electricity-laced fireballs, using the powers of his Staff of Insect Control to momentarily withdraw the bug swarm while the fireballs hit, so they won’t be damaged. Once Virus has been significantly weakened, Dragon Bolt will use fast, powerful aerial melee strikes to rip him to shreds, in true draconic style.Should Virus somehow take to the air in pursuit of Dragon Bolt, the Hordika will force the fight into close-quarters mid-air melee, relying on superior flying abilities to evade his foe’s attacks and using his own natural claws/fangs/tail spikes and extremely high Strength score to deal massive damage and knock Virus from the sky.If Dragon Bolt’s primary strategies don’t seem to be working effectively, he will simply swoop down and securely grapple his opponent using his high levels of Strength, then carry the unfortunate RoboRider high into the air and let him fall several hundred feet down onto the stone arena floor.

Virus Rider vs Dragon Bolt Hordika: Since both fighters have resistance to electrical shock, their elemental attacks won't do much good, but Virus is able to get around this rather effectively using his Staff of Sonics (though using simple blasts reduces the usefulness). Still, Dragon Bolt's electric fireballs won't be entirely negated due to their fire component, and flight can help reduce the impact of low agility. Dragon Bolt's higher toughness is also quite useful, and his tail and wings extend his range significantly. Virus will deal some heavy damage, but I think Dragon Bolt will be able to win a very narrow victory. Virus receives 20,000 W. Dragon Bolt Hordika is Tournament 9-A Champion! You receive 9,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets.

Also, I finally remembered to work on that request for a form-changing upgrade. (Sorry for the wait). The MoC Mocha has been added to the Upgrades list, and will allow you to change your fighter's body and weapon. I don't have any exact restrictions laid out, so we'll discuss details on a case by case basis.

Can the MoC Mecha activate and deactivate in battle, or is it a permanent change?

Anyways, I have a ton of money, so I'll buy some stuff:

-A Plasma Shield

-CreateRoads.EXE

-Make all of Virus's stats 15 (One +5 for Strength, one +5 in Toughness, +3 in Agility)

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Canis: The MoC Mocha is a one-time permanent change. The items have been added to your fighters' inventories, and Virus's stats have been updated. Virus is now Class B! You currently have 9,125 W.

So.. if you used a moc mocha then bought another could that new one be used to change the form back

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Alright, three Champion Matches hot out of the oven:

Capo Black Phantom vs. Dragon Bolt Hordika

Items: Golden Armor and Wing Boosters

Analysis: All of Dragon Bolt's stats besides strength are in the A-class range and all of his items are disabled by the Golden Armor, so this match will probably end quickly.

General: Phantom will start the match by flying onto Dragon Bolt's back, stabbing the Sabre Strikers into the dragon's wing joints, and then channeling a surge of shadow energy through them and into his spine. At the very least, this should damage his wings enough to disable flight. Black Phantom will then fly high into the sky and kill Dragon Bolt off with shadow daggers and crescent-shaped shadow blades.

Counters:

Items - Golden Armor. 'Nuff said.

Electric fireballs - These shouldn't do much against Phantom's toughness anyway, but just to be safe he will deflect them with shadow barriers.

Capo Black Phantom vs. Luna Galaxia

Items: Gravity Shield and Adaptive Armor, Illegal Refit nullification is active

Analysis: Phantom and Luna have a similar stat distribution, with the former being slightly more nimble at the expense of lower toughness and mind. Denying Luna's Cosmic Slizer bonus point could actually come into play here, as it will keep her from balancing out their agility. Since they both control Shadow, their strategies will probably rely on using their items and melee attacks to deal damage. The Gravity Shield is the obvious choice here, as it will bring up Phantom's toughness while letting him damage Luna with gravity bolts.

General: Phantom will cloak his arms and legs in shadow to boost his maneuverability, increase the damage of his physical attacks, and provide an extra layer of protection against Luna's energy bolts. He will then zig-zag toward Luna while peppering her with Gravity Bolts, lowering her agility further to make it easier for him to avoid her attacks. Once he gets in close, Phantom will do a low roundhouse to sweep Luna's legs out from beneath her, then flip the Sabre Strikers up to throw the Slizer into the air, and finish the combo by jumping up into the air and knocking her into the ground with his flail. When Luna gets up and tries to counterattack, Phantom will manipulate the shadow on his feet to function like a conveyor belt and slide him behind Luna, stabbing her in the back with Gemini's bladed end before backflipping away while blasting her with more Gravity Bolts. He will continue following this pattern of closing in on Luna while weakening her with gravity bolts, executing a series of melee hits, then falling back while slowing her down with more gravity bolts.

Counters:

Energy bolts/axe blasts/Cordak Rockets - Evade if possible and block when necessary.

Melee - While Phantom can probably dodge or block most of Luna's melee attacks, he can also use the shadows cloaking his body to mix things up (e.g. the "conveyor belt" strategy from earlier).

Electric Atoms - Adaptive Armor.

Capo Black Phantom vs. Lava Codec

Items: Evil Brain and Hex Shield, Illegal Refit nullification is active

Analysis: Lava is one class higher than Phantom, and he's poured most of his points into mind. Due to the Illegal Refit, the damage from his wheels will be determined by his relatively low strength stat, but Phantom will need to be wary of Lava's elemental attacks. To avoid near-instant death, Phantom will be relying on his Hex Shield to sponge as much damage as possible until he can disable Lava's weapons.

General: Phantom will immediately use the Evil Brain to cause spikes to rise out of the ground, forcing Lava to dodge spikes and hampering his agility. To make matters worse for the Roborider, Phantom will also plunge the arena into darkness so that Lava will not be able to see where he's going and collide with even more spikes. Assuming that the Blaze Lances were not damaged by the spikes already, Phantom will encase Gemini's halves in shadow and send them spinning at Lava's sides, damaging his weapons and hopefully hindering his elemental abilities. After that point, Phantom will continue dodging around the arena while chipping away at Lava from afar with his weapons with faux telekinesis.

Counters:

Ground heating tactics - Create a cloud of shadow to hold Phantom in the air

Poison Staff - AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Fireballs/wheels/heat vision/lightning/axe blasts - Deploy the Hex Shield, channel Shadow energy through it to boost it, and pray that it holds. Hopefully the stadium-wide blackout and evasion tactics will keep it from coming to this.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Alrighty, time to get these Champion matches going...

Luna vs. Black Phantom

~Boosting Agility~

Golden Armor, Cordak Blaster

Overall: Due to the closeness in stats, Luna will choose to make this a mid-range battle by getting in and dueling Phantom up-close, before driving it home with powerful elemental attacks.

Offense: Luna will advance on the Villain quickly, soon getting in range to begin fighting. Using the blade of her scythe and a shadow dagger, she'll grab Black Phantom and pull him into her dagger before dodging past him and delivering a hammer blow to his back. Luna shall continue like this until he seems weak, at which point she'll bind him with shadow chains and finish him with the Cordak Blaster.

Defense: Staves: Golden Armor.

Subzero Spear: Block/let herself be frozen, but then surprise him with a shadow hand over his head.

Gravity Shield: Dodge.

Repellers: N/A

Adaptive Armor: N/A

Hex Shield: Go around it.

Evil Brain: N/A

Wing Boosters: Surprise him by connecting him to the ground with shadow bands.

Luna vs. Lava

~Boosting Strength~

Electric Atoms, Golden Armor

Overall: Luna will rely on her slightly-better Strength to pummel Lava at close range.

Offense: Luna will instantly create shadow chains, holding Lava to the ground long enough to grab onto him. Creating shadow gauntlets to contain the heat, she'll hang onto him while pummeling him with the Scythe and her fists. If/once she gets thrown off, she'll pepper him with star-blasts for a while before using the Electric Atoms and getting back on. In the end, she'll use her remaining power to fire off the largest shadow blast she can, ignoring the possible damage to herself.

Defense: Fire Projectiles: N/A, dodge

Body heat: Shadow gauntlets

Wheel Talismans: N/A

CreateRoads.EXE: She's on him, so..

Skakdi Spine: Stay out of sight.

Lightning Shield: If he shocks her, he shocks himself.

Power Lance: N/A, dodge

Staff of Poison: Take it.

Axonn's Axe: N/A

Luna vs. Hahli

~Boosting Mind~

Axonn's Axe, Electric Atoms

Overall: Use her elemental powers to the best of their abilities to slow down Hahli and perhaps, perhaps defeat her.

Offense: Luna shall surround Hahli in a solid, moveable sphere of shadow, flexible enough to roll and bounce back punches but not so much that Hahli can just tear it. Once that eventually breaks, Luna will attempt to use Hahli's low Mind against her to bait her into hammer blows, shadow walls, and energy blasts. Eventually, Luna shall use the Electric Atoms on Hahli to paralyze her long enough to deliver a large blow to the head. Disoriented, Hahli will be baited into charging again and Luna will catch the raging Horidka with her scythe, allowing Hahli to pull her around in circles while the blade bites deep.

Defense: Water projectiles: Dodge, hit back.

Charges: Bait into attack.

Molecular Disruption: Lose the Axe, save the Atoms.

Adaptive Armor: N/A

Sonic Shield: Use shadow U-turn tunnels to send back at the Toa.

Repellers: *shrugs*

Exo-Toa: Use it's electro-rockets against it with the same U-turn strategy, climb onto it and dig in with scythe.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Good match, Keizah!
Alright, I'd like to buy some stuff with my gathered moneys. Therefore, I'm getting:
A +5 Strength, +3 Agility, and +1 Mind for Breez, and the MOC Mocha as well!
Her new title shall be Natalie Breez X.0, which looks as follows: Here.
Along with this comes a new weapon, the Zephyr Emitters! They are a pair of handles that can generate any sort of blade, be it katana, rapier, cutlass, or boomerang. The one downside is that they're powered by elemental energy.
Zakaro

Edited by ZakarOh!

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Hahli vs Luna

ITEMS: Exo-Toa, Adaptive Armor

STRATEGY: Hahli will begin by trying to get as close to Luna as possible. When close enough (right next to Luna), Hahli will fire the (very weak) electro-rocket, with the intention to stun Luna rather than damage her. Hahli will use her electrogenesis (if it can be used) and physically attack Luna with a few punches and attacks. After this, Hahli will use the Exo-Toa to stomp on Luna, and then run away from Luna, and then straight back at Luna, with a painful Exo-Toa electro-kick.

Exploring the limits of the Exo-Toa, and whether or not it inhibits weak mutations.

I also challenge Black Phantom to a champion match, and also Dragon Bolt.

Edited by Pulse

Lava vs Luna

Lava will bring the Power Lance as well as Axxon's Axe.

Lava will begin the match by charging straight in with an energy-coated Axxon's Axe to slam into Luna's face to stun for a few seconds, following up with a point-blank Power Lance Flamethrower. After that, Lava will reverse to gain some ground before throwing the Axe at Luna and peppering her with fireballs from Blaze Lance to distract her. Once the Axe returns, Lava will once again charge straight in to stab Luna with a flame-wrapped Power Lance while charging the Axe.

The finishing move will be to let loose a large blast from Axxon's Axe and the Power Lance.

Defence;

Shadow element; Blast with Fire.

ShadowStar Scythe; counter ranged attacks with fireballs from Blaze Lances.

Axxon's Axe; parry with own Axxon's Axe.

Hunger Staff; As I don't use a stat-raising item, just blast this from his hand.

Electric Atoms; Lava will attempt to wrap himself in flames so Luna can't gain the upper hand while he's paralysed.

Cordak Blaster; Detonate each with a burst of fire.

Lava vs Dragon Bolt

Lava will bring his CreateRoads.EXE and Staff of Poison.

Lava will begin by using a Jet Flame to close the distance between himself and Dragon, while driving with CreateRoads to get above him and keep him from getting off the ground. Lava will then blast Dragon with a FireBomb Wheel to knock him back before stabbing him multiple times with the Poison Staff, hopefully increasing the amount of Poison that's introduced to his system. Once there's enough Poison in Dragon, Lava will anchor Dragon to the floor by stabbing the Staff through his tail. Lava will then proceed to drift erratically, even into the air if possible, while raining a constant stream of flames on Dragon.

Item Defence;

Lightning; Dodge it and/or blast with flames.

Natural abilities; Use higher mind to force the fireball to dissipate, dodge melee

Staff of Insect Control; Lava will surround himself in flames before blasting it out to burn all the insects.

Staff of Molecular Disruption; Lava will sacrifice the CreateRoads, all that changes in the strategy is that he'll just use his Fire abilities to get off the ground and he doesn't air-drift while bathing Dragon.

Lava vs Black Phantom

Lava will bring CreateRoads.EXE and Heat Spine

Lava will begin by charging straight in and sending Black Phantom flying with an in-your-face FireBomb Wheel, following up by welding his knees, hips, elbows and shoulders in place with Fire-enhanced Heat Spine. Lava will then just direct his Heat Spine at Black Phantom's head and blowtorch through his face into his brain.

Defence;

I would do one but I'm tired and I don't wanna make a defence against all that arsenal... -.-

Dragon Bolt Hordika is Tournament 9-A Champion! You receive 9,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets.

Alright, I'd like to take my free +5 trainer in Mind, and for my free item, I'd like a Rahkshi Staff of Plant Control. I'd also like to purchase a +5 trainer in Agility.After that, I'll begin responding to tournament class champion match requests. Who all do I owe? (<-- Question directed at the fighter's sponsors, not Pahrak. :P)

After that, I'll begin responding to tournament class champion match requests. Who all do I owe? (<-- Question directed at the fighter's sponsors, not Pahrak. :P)

Ooh, me! Mememe! pinkiehappy.png

:lookaround:

...ahem, and my last post has been updated with Phantom's strategy against Lava, so you can call that match whenever you're ready, Pahrak.

Capo Black Phantom vs. Hahli Hordika

Items: Staff of Density Control and Wing Boosters, Illegal Refit is active

Analysis: Hahli has a tough, physically offensive build that far outstrips Phantom in all stats but mind. Phantom's only advantage besides mind is his inventory: Hahli has no Suletu or Kadin and therefore has no means to take away his mental advantage nor to fight him in the air. Phantom's only chance at victory is to avoid melee entirely, staying far out of range and hoping that enough of his attacks connect to wear the Hordika down. Although it will surely not come into play, it's worth noting that Hahli's electrogenisis is technically an upgrade-based ability and will probably be nullified by the Illegal Refit.

General: Hahli will inevitably be the first fighter to attack due to her agility. When she does, Phantom will use his Staff of Density Control to turn intangible and rocket high into the air with his Wing Boosters. Once Phantom is out of Hahli's jumping range, he will pelt her with shadow daggers, wide shadow boomerangs, and exploding balls of shadow. Once she is worn down, he will infuse his staff with his remaining shadow energy and fling it like a javelin at the Hordika, finishing her off.

Counters:

Airborne melee attacks (jumping) - If Phantom underestimates Hahli's jumping range or she finds some other way to get up into the air, he will spin out of the way and use his shadow powers to create a smokescreen before flying higher into the air.

Laser harpoon/water projectiles/Sonic Shield/electro rocket - Any attack fueled by Hahli's low mind stat should be easy to block with shadow barriers.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Hahli vs Luna: Hahli’s strength and toughness were already enough to keep the match in her favor, and with the boost from the Exo-Toa Luna’s chances are not looking very good. Luna receives 8,000 W, Hahli receives 9,000 W.

Luna vs Lava: Between the chains and the Atoms, I think Luna will be able to keep Lava down long enough to weaken him significantly, letting her keep the upper hand for the remainder of the fight. Lava receives 7,000 W, Luna receives 12,000 W.

Lava vs Black Phantom: Lava’s attacks are very precise, but with Phantom’s distraction and blackout tactics, it’s likely that a lot of them will miss. Lava receives 7,000 W, Black Phantom receives 13,500 W.

Shadowhawk: Dragon Bolt’s stats have been updated, and the Staff has been added to his inventory. Dragon Bolt is now Class B! You currently have 3,000 W.

Thank you for the match Phaenyx! Although Canis probably deserves the most frightening inventory award. ^_^ It keeps me awake at night....

I would like to use my new money to buy a MoC Mocha for Phantom, turning him into Abyssal Phantom. In this new form, the blades of the Sabre Strikers will be launchable and attached to the "arms" by retractable chains, allowing them to function as mid-range weapons. The Sabre Strikers will need to be a little bigger so that the chains can retract entirely inside the "barrel" behind the blade. His hands will grow moderate-sized claws sharp enough to cut enemies with but that still allow him to grip weapons. His feet will also gain "claws" on the front and back to allow him to grip surfaces better.

Note: This change will not affect matches that I've already posted the strategies for.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Keizah: Phantom has been upgraded. You currently have 23,825 W.

While thinking about Upgrade abilities earlier, I had a thought. Some of these abilities go unused and/or are actually kind of useless, so it might be a good idea to change that. I was thinking that all the Upgrade abilities (timed Elemental blast, Wheel damage alteration, innate stat boost, extra slot for Thornax Launcher, Staff infusion, item limiting, ability nullification) would be pooled in one list, and when a compatible Upgrade is activated, the player will be able to pick any one of these abilities for their fighter. Some would need to be altered (or maybe removed), of course, but that shouldn't be too difficult.

If we do make this change, players with upgraded fighters would be allowed to change their ability for free once. After that, the only way to change a fighter's ability would be with the MoC Mocha. Also possible would be a (very expensive) item or upgrade that could allow the fighter to hold multiple abilities, though they would only be able to choose one of them to use in battle. So, what do you guys think?

Class champion match strategy, Dragon Bolt Hordika vs. Black Phantom:

Dragon Bolt will be bringing his Rahkshi Staffs of Molecular Disruption and Plant Control into battle. Of course, he will also be using his natural, built-in weaponry as well.As soon as the match begins, or as soon as is safely feasible thereafter, Dragon Bolt will use his Staff of Molecular Disruption to destroy Phantom’s most valuable item, based on main page price in widgets. He will then take to the air and move well out of his opponent’s melee range, evading and withstanding long-ranged and/or elemental attacks as best he can using his flight abilities.Dragon Bolt will then use his Staff of Plant Control to summon a massive, rapidly-spreading Morbuzakh-like vine-plant, which will swiftly grapple and entangle his opponent, dealing heavy and continual damage using its raw vegetative strength and wicked, foot-long thorns. The plant will keep expanding and regenerating in order to counter damage dealt to it by its victim, and all the while, Dragon Bolt will slowly wear down and batter Phantom from a distance using electricity-laced fireballs. Once Phantom has been significantly weakened, Dragon Bolt will stun/distract him by electrifying the arena floor, then use fast, powerful aerial melee strikes to rip him to shreds, in true draconic style.Should Phantom somehow take to the air in pursuit of Dragon Bolt, the Hordika will immediately force the fight into close-quarters mid-air melee, relying on superior flying abilities to evade his foe’s attacks and using his own natural claws/fangs/tail spikes and superior Strength score to deal heavy damage and knock Phantom from the sky.If Dragon Bolt’s primary strategies don’t seem to be working effectively, and he’s forced into a last-ditch attempt at victory before his ‘health meter’ runs out, he will simply swoop down and securely grapple his opponent using his superior Strength, then carry the unfortunate black-armored fighter high into the air and let him fall several hundred feet down onto the stone arena floor.If Phantom’s ranged and/or elemental attacks begin to pose a significant threat, Dragon Bolt will begin using his elemental control of Lightning to throw up temporary electrical shields, effectively blocking and redirecting the bulk of the damage.

Dragon Bolt vs Black Phantom: The Golden Armor is going to seriously hurt Dragon Bolt, and Phantom's higher agility means he's likely to succeed in his attempt to damage Dragon Bolt's wings. Dragon Bolt receives 10,000 W, Phantom receives 13,500 W.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Hahli vs Black Phantom

ITEMS: Repellers, Exo-Toa

STRATEGY: Hahli will begin by sprinting towards the Phantom, hoping to start by successfully landing a powerful punch with the Exo-Toa. If Black Phantom attempts to use Wing Boosters to get out of Hahli's reach, Hahli will instead jump at Black Phantom, hoping to catch him before he gets too far above the ground and drag him down. Hahli, after this beginning, will begin to activate her electrogenesis and repeatedly kick Black Phantom in the upper body and head, while grabbing onto his shoulders, and then attempting to flip him over by his shoulders, followed by a kick to his head followed by a (very weak) shot of the Exo-Toa's... (gun-thing, what was it called?). Hahli will then attempt to get in a few extra punches.

Dragon Bolt vs Black Phantom: The Golden Armor is going to seriously hurt Dragon Bolt, and Phantom's higher agility means he's likely to succeed in his attempt to damage Dragon Bolt's wings. Dragon Bolt receives 10,000 W, Phantom receives 13,500 W.

Well, congrats to Black Phantom. I didn't really expect anything less. :PMay I ask, how many more stat points Dragon Bolt Hordika needs in order to advance to Class C?

Phantom vs Hahli: Hordika mutations cannot be nullified by the Illegal Refit; sorry for the confusion, I'll edit the description for clarity. With the Staff of Density Control to buy him time to get into the air, though, I think Phantom might be able to wear her down, though it will take a very, very long time. Hahli receives 6,000 W, Phantom receives 13,500 W.

I'd like to purchase a MoC Mecha for Lava Codec, to create...

Lava Codec Legend!

So, Lava transitions from a three wheeled motorcycle to bipedal, standing at the same height as the average Toa. Let's start from the ground up, shall we?

His 'feet' are two RoboRider Wheels with a pair of weight equalisers front and back per 'foot', as well as claws to aid movement.

His legs are armoured similar to a Piraka, with exhaust pipes extending from the knee and branching to the same sides as the respective leg (so to the right for the right leg).

His body/chassis/'pod' is armoured with an Inika chest plate, with Jaller Inika's crab-model-armour over the top acting as exhaust pipes.

His arms are armoured like Hordika legs, and the right features his Throwing Wheel set in a launcher. And he has hands!

His head stays mostly the same, but on a moveable axis.

The colour scheme is in a red and black, with red wheels instead of orange. (I'll have a model pic uploaded in the week, so you can see what I see).

Also, the MoC Mecha has altered his Reforge a bit!

The Blaze Lances have become the Inferno Blades! These blades are shaped similar to the Ebony Blade (I don't own Bethesda nor Elder Scrolls or series) and have ability to use heat to cut all but Protosteel!

Also... who can spot the reference I've put in this post?

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

I'd like to buy a MoC Mocha for Flare, who will become Astroflare. From the two-winged two-legged one-armed short-ish slizer he is now, he will become a burnt orange and metallic grey being the size of a Toa or Glatorian, with his legs and body becoming longer although remaining largely the same. His wings will shift to the back of his shoulders, so that they can be tucked away around him, and in the former place of his wings, on one side his original disk-throwing arm will move, now longer to accommodate the new proportions, and on the other a new arm will be added. He will also no longer have those rather ridiculous looking clown-like feet, and instead have feet resembling that of the Toa Inika. His weapon shall be reforged into the Flame Whip, a whip that is, well, on fire, which is his body length, and can be switched between two modes: a normal whip mode, where it is not on fire, and a flame whip mode, where it is on fire and therefore drains the elemental energy of the user.

I would also like to buy a MoC Mocha for Hahli, who will become Toxic Hahli. Her appearance will now be very similar to that of her Mahri form, only without the cordak blaster and talons. Her colour scheme shall be dark blue and black, black in the place of lime. Her feet will become clawed, similar to that of Piraka feet, and in place of the fins shall be actual wings if that's a thing I can add (if not, they'll be removed entirely). Her mutation will change from electrogenesis to having claws on each hand, each of which can inject a weak venom into an opponent. I'd also like to change her weapon from a laser harpoon to a pair of Shurikens, which could synergize with the new mutation to be covered in the weak venom.

I hope this is applicable?