Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

STN vs. LCL

Adaptive Armor and Kanohi Kadin Nuva in use_input_maneuver_Tahu will fly up into the air and hover around the arena to shoot shadow at Lava. He has a clear birds eye view from his position, so he will then track Lava and strike him down him a rock made of shadow, then a hammer like Whack-a-mole. Then he'll come back down and make a shadow pillar erupt from underneath Lava so he can slash at him for a bit.Once he quickly strikes him, he'll fly back up and continue to rain shadow over him. Then he'll cause a cloud of shadow to blind Lava, giving Tahu a chance to slice at him again, hopefully a little longer. Once he recovers from the shadow, he'll once more go back up into the skies and rain more shadow on him and hit him with a hammer made of shadow. He'll keep hitting him until he can take no more, and then uppercut him with his blades and slam him back down hard.

_maneuver_inputted_

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Shadow Tahu Nuva vs Lava Codec Legend: Tahu's rock and hammer constructs may take a bit longer to create and harder to aim. These two have largely similar stats, but Lava's mind is a considerable outlier, which I think gives him greater damage-dealing potential in this long, back-and-forth battle. Tahu receives 10,000. Lava Codec Legend is Tournament 10-D Champion! You receive 10,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets. Since Lava has won two tournaments in a row, he will not be allowed to enter Tournament 11.

Well, that was a quick tournament...

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Hmm.. while i am a bit surprised that Nocturn lost.. i am not overly surprised given the two point difference in stats.. but still congrats canis.. though next time i think i will consider what i was going to do instead of taking the 'fair' way

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

@Punished Snake Good match.

Hmm.. I'll take a wild guess and say I can't buy an Upgrade. Meh, I'll just grab a Kanohi Crast for Ehlek.

And I'd like to boost all of Lava's stats by 1, using my +1 boost in Mind. And yes, I have forgotten how the +1 stat rule works... please don't hate on me...

So - Lava challenges Pridak, Dragon Bolt, Electro and Breez to Championship matches!

Also, Kiina (B) and Ehlek (A) are available for matches.

I am gonna get serious. And start challenging a little later.

CHAMPION BATTLES!

Lava vs Pridak

Lava will bring his Poison Staff and Power Lance.

Lava's first move will be to use Jet Flame to rush in and impale Pridak on the Staff of Poison and the Power Lance, before showering him in flames until Pridak knocks him back. Lava will release his grip on both his equipment, before using bursts of Fire to increase his skating speed in a drifting pattern while throwing fireballs. Once Pridak busies himself with getting the weapons out of him, Lava will draw the Inferno Blades and, heating their edges and wrapping them in Fire, charge in and unleash a staggering combo of slashes, stabs and kicks.

Lava vs Dragon Bolt

Lava will bring the Lightning Shield and Skakdi Spine (Heat).

Lava will begin by using the Heat Spine to blind Dragon Bolt, before enhancing it with his Fire to weld most of Dragon's joints together to restrict movement. Lava will then charge in and, with his heated Inferno Blades, make short work of him.

Lava vs Electro

Lava will bring the Power Lance and CreateRoads.EXE. Also, a whole lotta prayer...

Lava's first move will be to intercept the first attack with a Fireball strong enough to create an explosion. Lava will then launch into the air with CreateRoads, use Jet Flame to get above and behind Electro, before dropping onto his back and stabbing him with the Power Lance and pouring as much power as he can into it. Once Electro knocks him off, Lava will charge up an enhanced FireBomb Wheel, now dubbed the Atomic Wheel, and, using CreateRoads and Jet Flame once more, launch it at close range along with a Power Lance Flamethrower.

Lava vs Breez

Lava will bring Axxon's Axe and Heat Spine.

Lava will begin by throwing up a large column of Fire to obstruct Breez's view of him momentarily, using the distraction to race straight through with Flame Jet while spinning the flames around him in a spherical shape in order to collide solidly with Breez. While he's in close range, Lava will sear Breez's eyes with Heat Spine before taking the Energy-coated, as well as Fire-wrapped, Axe to her. He will then send an Energy blast at her and bathe her in Fire.

I may or may not have been a little lazy with the strategies... Eh, I win some, I lose a lot xD

Alright, so far I've had requests from Zakaro and Wraith, so I'll start with those two:

Blitzkrieg Electro vs. Breez X.0

Items: Staff of Illusion and Gravity Shield, apply Meteor Armor boost to agility

Analysis: Breez is also a high agility/high mind fighter, but due to the class difference Electro has a sizable advantage in both of those stats. For this reason, Electro should not have any trouble evading Breez and taking her down with mind-based attacks.

General: Electro will begin by creating a spherical illusion around Breez which will invert her vision, disorienting her and giving Electro time to take off. From the air, Electro will weave around the arena to make it difficult for Breez to hit him, battering her with electro-rockets and gravity bolts to keep her grounded. Once she is weakened, Electro will set up an electric storm to finish the hero.

Counters:

Golden Armor - Replace the illusion at the beginning with an electric cage.

Elemental attacks/energy bolts/Cordak - Block with electric barriers.

Blitzkrieg Electro vs. Lava Codec Legend

Items: Staff of Molecular Disruption and Staff of Density Control, apply Meteor Armor boost to mind

Analysis:

The matchup is similar to the last match, but this time Electro has almost a 20 point advantage in agility and mind. The strategy will essentially be rinse and repeat, as Lava does not have any items that could give him an advantage. Just to be safe, Electro will use the Staff of Molecular Disruption to eliminate Lava's CreateRoads.EXE (Power Lance and Staff of Poison are next in priority, in that order).

General: Electro will turn intangible so that he can take off safely, then he will crush Lava into the ground with electro-rockets and lightning bolts.

Counters:

Elemental attacks/energy blasts - Block with electric barriers

Wheel talismans - Intercept with rockets.

Yikes, it's easy to get lazy at this level. Probably going to focus on my lower fighters for a while...

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Vox and I have agreed to a match between Flare and Kopaka, 5000W each, in Iron Canyon.

FLARE (H) vs KOPAKA (I)

ITEMS: Staff of Molecular Disintergration + Repellers.

REASONS: Molecular Disintergration: In case Kopaka uses the Kadin. Air superiority is a very big thing and can help even out the battle when fighting against a superior fighter. Repellers: to repel an attack from Kopaka. The key thing here is that Kopaka is a better fighter than Flare, so repelling an attack makes sense, in my opinion.

STRATEGY:

The Skopio beneath the sands is going to be important, especially so for Flare, as it will be a means of hurting Kopaka, along with the rock falls... which Flare is going to trigger. But later, though. Bone Hunters, as more intelligent creatures, cannot be taken advantage of so easily, but flight and agility should be enough to try and avoid them, especially as they might go for what looks like an easier target: Kopaka, down on the ground, without a method of flight. Flare will fly up, fairly high, but not to the top of the canyon walls, but rather where it looks like a few shots might set of a rock-fall. He will hover there, and allow Kopaka to shoot at him, if only to quickly dart out of the way at the last second with his agility. However, if Kopaka has used his absurdly high mind and detected this trick, then Flare will set off the rock falls by himself and dart out of the way. Additionally, if Kopaka has set off rock falls by himself on purpose to trap Flare, Flare will attempt the dodge it. If that does not work, then Flare will melt the rocks around him to get free. Along those same lines, if if near a rock fall but in danger from it, as in having just escaped it, Flare will use his flame whip to catch a fairly-large sized rock, use the flame whip to heat it so that it is molten, and send it in Kopaka's general direction. Flare will keep on trying to get Kopaka/himself to set off rock falls until the Skopio awakens.

At this point, Flare will try to remain out of view of the Skopio, above it, so that it focuses on Kopaka. While Kopaka is pre-occupied by it, Flare will try to set off a rock fall that will damage Kopaka. Here, if Kopaka tries to damage Flare, Flare will use his repellers to reflect them back at Kopaka. If and once Kopaka has dealt with the Skopio, Flare will then try to get close to Kopaka by avoiding as many attacks as he possibly can, and then grab Kopaka with the whip, heating the whip up, and flame-punching Kopaka in the mask/face.

COUNTERS:

Skakdi Spine: Same as if Kopaka used shadow bolts.

Axonn's Axe: For the 'throwing at' part: Same as if Kopaka used shadow bolts, for the returning part: quick dodging.

Staff of Shattering: A very, very quick dodge, intended to make it hit the canyon walls.

Staff of Elasticity: More dodging, it's just a strength based attack.

Staff of Sleep: If Flare sees Kopaka preparing to use this, Flare will very quickly light his arms on fire so that it will wake him up if it hits him. Otherwise, dodge.

Kadin Nuva: Dealt with.

Shadow to obscure view: Keeping the flame whip on fire should solve this.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Lava vs Electro: With the CreateRoads.EXE destroyed and Electro turning intangible for his takeoff, not to mention his massive agility and mind stats, it's hard to imagine a scenario where the Slizer doesn't destroy Lava. Lava receives 10,000 W, Electro receives 12,000 W.

I'll take the Nui Stone as my free item, as I don't plan on upgrading him ever.

I'll take the four free trainers.

I'll put one trainer towards Mil's toughness, and give that the upgrade +1.

For Pridak, put one trainer in each stat but Strength. Give Agility the +1 bonus.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Strategies for my two matches coming soon..

Flare versus kopaka each for 5000 widgets

Kadin and Skakdi spine

Kopaka will begin by getting as far away from Flare as he can using the kadin to get there quicker. once he is at a safe distance from flare he will create pads of shadow to jump from to get to the actual top of the canyon walls high above the skopio and possible bone hunters. Frome there he will assault flare with speedy attacks of shadow daggers and impact blasts. kopaka will then continue this strategy of attack while avoding Flares attacks. Kopaka will then set a delayed elemental attack that once flare flies will activate. Essentially it will be a shadow ball and chain that will drag him back down to the canyon though he will only activate this once Flare is directly above the skopio. This sudden ball and chain will cause flare to land directly atop the skopio causing damage to them both. While flare is confused and disoriented by the sudden fall kopaka will jump from the side of the canyon walls and he will aim the jump to land directly on Flare's back using times impact blasts at flare to slow his fall while throwing the occasional shadow dagger on his decent. As soon as he makes impact with flare's back he will use is ice blades dig into flares back causing massive amounts of damage since they are digging directly into his body while aiming impact blasts at crucial parts of flare's body. If flare manages to survive this kopaka will pull one of his blades from Flare's back and leave the other on in his back to create a flying hazard. From there he will continue with shadow blasts, shadow daggers and impact blasts till flare is knocked out of combat. He will also be using the kadin to occassionally get in some close up attacks since flare has the advantage of flight in this fight so the kadin will only be used for close up attacks while kopaka relies mainly on staying ontop of the walls of the canyon.

Kiina versus Nocturn atero arena for 4000 widgets

Edit: Added flare versus kopaka fight.. still working on other strategy

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Kopaka vs Flare: It looks like the first part of this match is just the combatants running and floating and waiting for the other to make a move. Flare will probably move to trigger a rockslide first, damaging Kopaka and delaying him, but Kopaka may then decide to give up scaling the canyon wall and activate his delayed elemental attack. Once Flare drops from the ball and chain, this combined with the slide will probably awaken the Skopio, but when Kopaka lunges at Flare and fires Impact Blasts the Slizer can use his Repellers to reflect the damage and fling Kopaka away. Flare will then be pinned rather safely atop the Skopio while Kopaka is directly in the creature's line of fire and vulnerable to continued rockslides. If any hits do get through, they're going to hurt Flare like heck, but I think things will go in his favor in this arena. Flare wins 25,000 W.

Kopaka vs Flare: It looks like the first part of this match is just the combatants running and floating and waiting for the other to make a move. Flare will probably move to trigger a rockslide first, damaging Kopaka and delaying him, but Kopaka may then decide to give up scaling the canyon wall and activate his delayed elemental attack. Once Flare drops from the ball and chain, this combined with the slide will probably awaken the Skopio, but when Kopaka lunges at Flare and fires Impact Blasts the Slizer can use his Repellers to reflect the damage and fling Kopaka away. Flare will then be pinned rather safely atop the Skopio while Kopaka is directly in the creature's line of fire and vulnerable to continued rockslides. If any hits do get through, they're going to hurt Flare like heck, but I think things will go in his favor in this arena. Flare wins 25,000 W.

Yep.. This has officially made my choice for the next time i fight anyone using Kopaka.. Come abyss or high waters i will have no mercy.. far too long has the staff of silence sat idle

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Firstly, selling the Sonic Shield I have in my fighters' inventories, since I'm not likely to use it again.

+5 toughness and +5 agility, and +5 strength, for Alloy.

8,000 + (2 * 13,000) = 34,000W.

Edited by Pulse

Alrighty now, Lava v. Breez and Electro v. Breez coming right up!

Lava v. Breez:

~Titan Gauntlets~

(2.0 Item Limiter in Effect, Prevent CreateRoads.EXE or second item)

Overall: With Breez's higher stats all-around, she shall try out some newer things to win out over the RoboRider.

Offense: Breez will first activate the Zephyr Emitters and create a rapier and boomerang, throwing the 'rang at Lava to begin. With him stranded on the ground due to not having CreateRoads.EXE (Assuming he uses it) Breez will get in close and begin to stab at the Rider, aiming to annoy and give him constant pain. She'll then change the Emitters to twin cutlasses and dual him, Emitters to Blades, kicking and using wind to increase the power of her blows. Finally, she'll wind-blast herself into the air, change one Emitter to a broadsword, and either finish him with a mighty downward blow or tackle him, restraining the Roborider with the cutlass before using the broadsword to end it.

Defense: Fire projectiles: Redirect them with wind to blast into the ground and blind him, allowing for a few extra blows.

Fire stream: Redirect into the ground.

Heating the area: Wind-blast upwards and land again, clearing the area of heat. If the ground, just land behind him.

Flying with fire: Create a wind-fist and punch him to lose his concentration, downdraft to make the impact hurt even more.

Wheels: Dodge, deflect

CreateRoads.EXE: 2.0 limiter.

Skakdi Spine: Dodge, deflect, throw sand in his eyes.

Lightning Shield: Dodge and wind-punch it away, or get in close and keep him from using it.

Power Lance: Easily dodged, use the wind to deflect it to a side.

Staff of Poison: Retaliate by hounding him with constant wind-slices.

Axonn's Axe: Get in close so he can't swing it, dodge energy blasts.

Breez v. Electro

~Feral Circuit~

2.0 Limiting- Staff of Molecular Disruption targeted, secondary Repellers, or second item

Overall: Breez will be forced to attempt to use Electro's one weakness against him and get in close, with luck it might work.

Offense: Instantly Breez will wind-blast herself towards Electro, using all but what's needed to power her weapons to boost her Agility to compete with the flying Slizer. She'll form the Emitters into a hook and dagger, and tackle him and grab on, slicing up whatever surface she's grabbed onto. With the Feral Circuit, her Strength will easily out perform Electro's, and with the constant contact any electric powers will effect him too. No matter what happens, Natalie's main goal is simple: Hang on and dig in, wear him down. If at any point she's knocked off, her recharging powers will come into play, boosting her back onto the Slizer as fast she can, trying to avoid the dangerous long-range game Electro's known for. Finally, when he's almost done, she'll wind-blast him into the ground and finish with a katana if needed.

Defense:

Anything long-range: The entire strategy is based around avoid those, so yeah. :P

Staff of Illusion: If non-physical, hang onto the still-there Slizer. If not possible, become a wind-bomb until it ends.

Density Control: Get back on. Now.

Spear: Stay on his back if possible, stay out of sight/range.

Grav. Shield, Plasma: Same as Subzero Spear.

G. Armor: N/A

Repellers: Get back on ASAP.

A. Armor: N/A

Hex Shield: Knock out of his hand with the dagger.

Staff of M.D.: 2.0 Limiting.

Whew.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Canis, Shadowhawk, I'd be more than happy to have champion matches with you guys whenever you're ready.

In the meantime, Pulse and I have agreed to a match between Abyssal Phantom and Alloy in the City-Realm. I am contributing 2,000W, while Pulse is out of widgets.

Strategy:

Items: Gravity Shield and Evil Brain

Analysis: Alloy has notably higher strength, but at the cost of mediocre agility and toughness. For this reason, Phantom will be avoiding direct combat and instead using the environment and his mind to deal damage.

General: Phantom will use his Sabre Strikers like grappling hooks, allowing him to swing from skyscraper to skyscraper while damaging Alloy with gravity bolts. Over time he will make his way up a skyscraper, then once he is at the top he will trigger the Evil Brain to make buildings near Alloy collapse one at a time (excluding the one he is standing on, of course). With Alloy weakened by the falling debris and blinded by the dust, Phantom will tear away at the chain of a wrecking ball with his Sabre Strikers and shadow daggers, dropping it on the Roborider. Once it has landed on her, Phantom will increase the weight of the wrecking ball with his Gravity Shield, slowly crushing her.

Counters:
CreateRoads.EXE - Weigh her down with gravity bolts to make her sluggish, then knock her out of the sky with one of the Sabre Strikers.
Projectiles - Block with Gravity Shield or by spinning Gemini and overlaying it with a shadow barrier.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Vox and I have agreed to a match between Kiina and Nocturn in Atero Arena for 4,000 Widgets each.

We've each agreed to the following;

1.Vox will not use his Staff of Silence, or his Adaptive Armour.

2.I will not use Lightweight Armour.

3.Our stats are equalised, similar to the use of a Nui Stone (Strength:18 - Agility:19 - Toughness:17 - Mind:18), and rounded down.

This fight is dependant on Strategy and use of Equipment.

The strategy itself will be up shortly, just fine-tuning it. is now up for review.

Kiina will bring the Heat Spine and Axxon's Axe.

Kiina’s first move will be to throw up a series of geysers to launch her into the air, each falling into the sand and wetting it, making it a little harder to move and therefore impeding Agility. Once she’s well above the Arena, Kiina will raise a good deal of the water in the sand to the surface and vaporise it with the Heat Spine, creating enough steam to create cover.

When she’s fallen to the ground with the help of a geyser, Kiina will draw in as much moisture as she can from the area around her in a five foot radius, hopefully draining any of Nocturn’s plants of it to kill them.

Kiina will then release the gathered moisture as bullets to pierce the steam in random directions, hopefully damaging Nocturn, before creating a series of Water rings around her arms that circulate fairly fast.

Once done, Kiina will run out of the steam cloud. When she encounters Nocturn, Kiina will throw the rings of Water at him like chakrams, hopefully stunning him long enough for Kiina to lay a fair amount of damage with Aquatic Slicer in its connected form. Once he retaliates, Kiina will switch to parrying and counterattacking.

When Nocturn starts using his Plant powers in the fight, Kiina will get some distance between the two, using Heat Spine, compressed Water chakrams and Aquatic Slicer to free her of any attempts to trip or keep her in one spot. Once Kiina is far enough from Nocturn, she'll defend herself by creating an orb of Water containing sand and the metal debris.

When Nocturn moves to breach the Water orb, Kiina will surprise him by using Heat Spine on the orb, creating a wave of steam to create cover once more. While Nocturn is momentarily disorientated, Kiina will use an Energy-coated Axxon’s Axe to strike at him and releasing a blast at the same time as the contact. The resulting explosion should be enough to throw Nocturn into the air while stunning him enough for Kiina to wrap him in a large Water whip and throw him into a wall.

Kiina will then send a blast of Water and Energy from Axxon’s Axe to keep him stunned a little more before drawing up a wall of water, filled with sand and debris, and sending it all as bullets to shred any defence he musters and damage him at the same time.

To finish the match, Kiina will race in and, planting the Energy-coated Axe into his chest, end the match by way of viciously tearing into Nocturn with Aquatic Slicer in its separated form.

Defense:

Elemental abilities; Kiina will use Heat Spine to cut through the stems as fast as she can, using Aquatic Slicer for the closer ones.

Kadin; Kiina will use the Heat Spine to damage Nocturn’s sight, before knocking him out of the sky with an Energy blast.

Impact Spine; Kiina will do what she can to avoid the attack, using Energy blasts to create mid-air debris to create cover.

Sleep Staff; Kiina will use her last moment of consciousness to launch herself into the air with a geyser to ride out the blackout.

Shattering; Use Heat Spine, Water blasts/walls or Energy blasts to intercept the attack.

Elasticity; Kiina will use Aquatic Slicer and Heat Spine to hack at the extended limbs and make Nocturn pay for overextending himself.

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

Strategy against kiina.. Here is to hoping it goes well

Nocturn will be bringing the Kadin and Axonn's axe while having the staff of sleep infused with him

Nocturn will begin by flying into the air with the use of his kadin before doing anything else and avoiding any attacks. From the air he will get high enough so that he can safely create a bunch of madu cabolo. Given he is in the air he will fly over kiina, still quite high, and drop the madu cabolo on top of her creating several devastating explosions for her to deal with.
From there he will avoid her attacks while using the kadin to do several fly bys where he will use the energy coated axonn's axe and his splix to deliver fly by hits. While this in itself should do a decent amount of damage he will retreat to the safety of the air again high enough to be decently out of kiina's range of attack. From his vantage point he will activate Axonn's axe and fire energy bursts at kiina while he approaches her. When he is close enough to her he will activate the staff of sleep and put her to sleep. Once she is asleep Nocturn will pick her up and fly her into the air while simutaneously wrapping her in a cocoon made of vines. Even if she wakes up mid-flight he will brace himself for any damage/attackes he may receive. Once at a decent height he will use all four of his arms to gather his strength and throw her at the ground head first. This should do a heavy amount of damage to Kiina though if she manages to survive he will just keep to the sky and use his axe to throw it at her while having it come back to him. He will also throw dagger-like thorns tipped with a poison that creates a burning sensation at Kiina from the sky. He will continue this onslaught till kiina is no longer able to fight.

Prevenatives
Skakdi Spine (heat): While he has no real defense against this he will attempt to create a shield of bark composed of redwood tree quality bark which is known to have fire resistant properties. If that does not succeeds he will try to dodge it using the kadin.
Staff of Poison: He will try to avoid the attack for there is real no defense against that.
Axonn's axe: If she attempts to throw the axe at Nocturn he will use his own axe to defect it and send it back to her. In regards to energy bursts he will fire his own energy bursts at her energy bursts to create a nullifying effect since it is the same force going against itself.
Lightning shield: He will Create a shield of plants with a single vine that will attempt to create a conduit that will bring the lightning back to Kiina by traveling through the vine. If that fails he will try to evade it by flying
Water attackes: If she attempts to use streams or single bursts of water he will create a curved round shield that should reflect the the water back at her. He will also try to outfly any attacks that approach him.
Physical attacks: He will meet her fists or weapon with his own while taking advantage of his extra limbs to deliver punches to her while upclose since her hands will be preoccupied with blocking two of his lands leaving the other 2 open.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Alloy vs Abyssal Phantom

ITEMS: Adaptive Armor, Repellers

STRATEGY: Alloy will begin by getting into cover inside a dilapidated building in the City-Realm, since the abandoned highways are no place to be with an opponent like the agile Abyssal Phantom about. What Alloy will do from here is send fragments of iron towards the Phantom, hopefully to get his attention. Then, Alloy will try and hide behind a wall until the Abyssal Phantom comes over, and, when the Phantom comes to just before the wall, she shall send her titanium flail flying towards the Phantom. If that doesn't work, Alloy will instead try to fly up to a higher part of the building, Here, she shall try to find the most intact room, and take cover in it as well, leaving the flail in sight. If the Phantom comes, she will attempt to trip him over, and if successful in that, create a rod of iron and hit him with it a few times. After a while of waiting or being unsuccessful in this, she will cling to the inside walls of the dilapidated building, then on the ceiling, with the 'can create spikes on wheels to cling to surfaces' thing, and decide to stop clinging above the Phantom, where she will then send fragment of iron at his eyes and several other parts of him.

ATTEMPTED COUNTERS:

Wrecking Balls: Alloy will try to create a small shield of iron, though I doubt it will help.

Related - Destruction of Dilapidated Building Alloy is using: Moving to a different dilapidated building, through highways.

Shadow Bolts, Subzero Spear, Gravity Shield, Staff of Plasma: Cover of the dilapidated building.

Staff of Illusion: Can't really think of a good counter due to the amount of possibilities.

Staff of Density Control: This is what the Repellers are for.

Evil Brain: Fight the environment back with iron.

Alloy vs Phantom: Alloy's strategy relies on drawing Phantom in, but he has no intention of getting close. Also, hiding in buildings will make her very vulnerable to the collapse of the buildings. Phantom wins 5,000 W.

Kiina vs Nocturn: A very intense, very close fight. In the end, I think Nocturn's little advantages of flight, extra arms, and the Staff of Sleep will add up and allow him to wear Kiina down first. Nocturn wins 20,000 W.

EDIT: Sorry, I missed these fights, resolving them now

Lava vs Breez: Lava's straightforward charge is going to put him right in the path of Breez's opening boomerang attack, giving her an edge that her stats will allow her to press greatly. Lava receives 10,000 W, Breez receives 13,500 W.

Electro vs Breez: Electro gets the drop this time. With his high agility, it will be difficult for her to latch onto Electro, and even if she does, she will have already taken a reasonable amount of damage and may be too weakened to keep fighting. Breez receives 9,000 W, Electro receives 12,000 W.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Aaaah... close but no cigar I guess... Good match, Vox.

And good match Zakaro.

Good match to you as well Wraith.. It was a nice touch how we decided to do the whole equal stats thing.. Came completely down to strategy and use of items

Also i would like to drop Von Nebula.. i just could not get into him at all and i only really do well with a fighter if i can get into him and enjoy fighting as him.. So yeah.

Also Pahrak with the MoC Mocha could i use it to change a fighter's form to one that is canon? Like for example Change kopaka to his karda nui form where he can fly without the use of a kadin?

And while on the topic of Kopaka for the life of me i can not remember what i changed on him when i gave him the hordika venom.. i know i made some small change but i can not seem to remember.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Von Nebula has been dropped. Yes, you can do that with the MoC Mocha. As for Kopaka's mutations, I don't have anything recorded, so you may not have specified anything at the time.

Am i allowed to specify his mutations at this time or is it too late?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Whew, have been busy the last few days... maybe now I can get around to actually doing what an arena fighter's sponsor is supposed to be doing.

I'd like to take Dragon Bolt Hordika's free +5 Trainer in Mind. For my free item, I'd like a Rahkshi Staff of Silence.

Also, I'd like to purchase a +5 Strength Trainer.

After that, who all would like a belated championship match? I'm too lazy to go back and look through all those posts. :P