Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Canis and I have agreed to a match. my strategy is as follows:

using the Kakama, I run around millenium at superspeed, creating a slight uplift. then I start throwing punches and elemental water, keeping him in the center of the whirlwind. then after he's cold, I stop, grab him by the feet and throw him into the sunset.

Edited by Strackkorotus

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Dual Matrix: No trainers until after the match, yes. I feel it's a bit unfair to make your fighter stronger after the opponent has already decided to fight you and may be working on a strategy.

Wraith: Lava's stats have been updated.

Most items are reusable. Those that are not will have their remaining number of uses listed next to their entry in your fighter's inventory.

Like Strack said, we are both playing each other. We are both sponsoring with 1000 W.

Millenium will create a flash of light to temporarily blind Gali. While she is blinded, Millennium will create a solid light hologram of himself, and then camouflage himself by changing his colors. The duplicate will draw all of Gali's attacks, and once it is defeated, Millennium will strike and create a solid light hologram cage to trap Gali. He will then attack with his Solar Axe and lasers.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Gali vs Millennia: Once they both get to trading blows, Millennia's edge in toughness will help him to last longer. Millennia wins 5,000 W.

...I'm beginning to feel like Light may be a tad bit overpowered. Does anyone else feel this way? I won't remove Light as an Element, but a few restrictions might make things a bit fairer.

Myself and Dual Matrix have agreed to fight. He has agreed to double my offer due to it being my first fight (awesome guy already). So I'm putting in 500 W, he's putting up 1000 W.

Thanks for that Exo.

Lava will make use of his higher agility to avoid most of Onua's attacks, dealing damage to his sides and back.Once Onua uses his Ruru, Lava will attempt to use his audio systems to calculate Onua's whereabouts and charge at him at him. Once the blindness wears off, Lava goes back to the first part. When Onua uses the Mahiki, Lava takes a chance to determine which is real.

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

...I'm beginning to feel like Light may be a tad bit overpowered. Does anyone else feel this way? I won't remove Light as an Element, but a few restrictions might make things a bit fairer.

I am too; my all of my strategies rely on solid-light holograms, and they are really useful/overpowered.

Also, I would like to train Millennium in Mind, +5.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Onua, will just wait till the Roborider comes closer, seing it have no ranged attacks. Then when it is nearly within his reach he uses his both kanohi's emmediaty after eachother, the first disabling sight, the second totoally desorientating his ears(or whatever) he will lower the ground around him straight with 0.5 meter, trapping the motorbike, so it can't make advantage its agillity. Then when the trapped rider stands still in shock(and being trapped) he uses his strengt and toughness ti finish it off.

I'm back!

Canis: I'll get to work on some restrictions for Light, then. I'll make another post when I have them figured out.

Millennia's stats have been updated. You currently have 6,000 W.

Onua vs Lava: Onua targets Lava's biggest edge and disables it. Onua wins 7,500 W.

Also, since there has been some confusion about this, I want to clear up that fighter's do not have any items by default save for their basic weapon; no Disks, Wheel Talisman, or Kanohi. I've edited the first post in the hopes that no one will be confused about this any more, and I've also organized the item list into categories of what fighters can use them.

Edited by Dinobot Pahrak

I am too; my all of my strategies rely on solid-light holograms, and they are really useful/overpowered. Also, I would like to train Millennium in Mind, +5.
With that +5 I guess that makes your powers equal to your level now.

I'm back!

Thought I had something. Oh well back to the drawing board. Good fight Dual.

Okay, I'll buy;

Wheel Talisman for 8,000

Handling Patch for 5,000

Layered Code for 5,000

Toughness +1 for 3,000

Agility +3 for 8,000

And a Reforge from Axes to Volcanic Edges, with a rounded blade, a diamond back-spike and a twin-clawed top-piece, for 5,000

34,000 Widgets total, leaving me with 1,500. I'm gonna need to challenge soon. Probably later.

Edited by -Windrider-

Restrictions on Light have been added to the first post under Fighter Specific Rules. If anyone feels restrictions should be altered, please speak up.

Wraith: Lava's stats have been upgraded, the items have been added to Lava's inventory, and he now has Toa-level power over Fire. You currently have 2,000 W.

Dual: Since there was some confusion about the Wheel Talisman and Light powers still needed to be regulated, I'll allow you to make the gift. You currently have 18,200 W.

Strategy against Dual Matrix:

To begin the match, noting Onua's superior Strength and Toughness, Surge will again jump back and try to dodge any attacks and earth-based ground traps Onua has put onto the ground to catch Surge. If Surge does get caught in Earth, he will use his powers over lightning to blast himself out of it. Surge will try and stay as far away as possible, because of Onua's advantages in Strength and Toughness but weakness in agility in comparison to Surge's agility. While continually moving away from Onua with periodic jumps just in case, Surge will fire several volts of lightning and electrified arrows. If Onua begins using his Mahiki, Surge will cease his attacking and begin running away from Onua, then sending out however many bolts of lightning at however many illusions. Should Surge or Onua get weakened, Surge will either go in for a final blow or last stand by using his lightning powers to send a huge amount of electricity to himself, possibly charging him, so that Onua may damage himself if he attacks Surge, and if either survive, Surge will repeat this strategy until he is out of elemental energy.

If Onua sends a blast of Earth out at Surge, Surge will either duck, dodge or roll away from it. Surge will also try to keep running away from Onua until both get exhausted, and should Onua get close enough, Surge will blast Onua's mask with electricity, possibly knocking it off. Surge. When Surge is out of elemental energy, he will then start running as fast as he can, periodically firing his bow at Onua.

Also, question, if we end up with no widgets left, does that mean we fail the game and have to start from scratch?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

First noticing the guys mind is almost equal to his he'll create a suite-type stuff out of earth to protect him against ranged or closer electrical attacks together with his toughness. To, once again make up for his low agillty he'll use the Madhiki to let Surge believe a Giant Beast is behind him and Onua is gone, then I will blind him so he won't be able to notice Onua's still there when he flees in his direction, away from "the beast" then I will use both my strength and my suit combined to finish the guy in one unnoticed blow.

I'm back!

Surge vs Onua: Another close match, but since Surge can keep it a ranged fight I think he'll be able to wear Onua down. Surge wins 2,500 W.

Negative: You can keep playing with no Widgets, you just won't be able to purchase anything until you get more. When arranging a fight, it is possible for one sponsor to provide all the Widgets while the other provides none, so if you can reach that arrangement and win you'll regain some Widgets. Also, everyone gets Widgets whenever a tournament comes around. If "bankrupcy" becomes a common problem, however, I may work on some type of "loan" system, but I think we'll be fine.

Wraith: Logo has been added to the first post.

Voxumo and I have agreed to battle - he is putting up 1000, I'm putting up 500.

Lava will again use his agility to avoid Kopaka, all the while dealing damage with Volcanic Edges. If Kopaka freezes the floor, Lava will use his Fire element abilities to melt the ice in front of him. At any point where Lava is in danger of taking too much damage, he'll use Layered Code to raise defence, then Handling Patch to increase speed and deal damage with Wheel Talisman and Volcanic Edge.

Ok here is my strategy against lava

first off i will summon a near freezing blizzard in hopes of causing his mechanical parts to seize up. Once that is done i will ice the ground while using the ice to make the ground completly uneven yet ice. As soon as i do that i will use the kanohi ruru to blind him at which point i will create a quick moving spike wall of ice which i will jump on the top sending the wall towards him while he is blinded. As soon as i the wall hits him i will use the kanohi mahiki to pummel him with mental energy. As he is distracted by the attack i will jump down from the wall with my shield pointed outward using it to pummel him to the ground. as i have him pinned i will summon ice daggers from the point of my sword which will be aimed at his chest and weapons. i will then jump off of him and throw my shield at him aiming for the head. as it hits him i will create ice over his body hoping to pin him to the ground.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

same to you wrathquestion are masks able to be returned for the original purchase price or half that because if so i would like to retun said masks

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Ninja, only the characters available can be sponsored. Check the Sponsor tags under the profiles.

Now, I have two fights - One against Canis for 1,000 and another against Dual for 1,000.

Canis Strategy.

Lava will use Handling Patch immediately to race in and dig a Volcanic Edge into part of Millennia's armour and start dragging him into a circle, thereby dizzying him. While this is happening, Lava will melt the ground underneath Millennia into lava and slowly sink him into it up to his elbows. When that's done, he'll draw the heat out of the ground, causing it to solidify. After that, Lava will just hammer him with Volcanic Edge.

Dual Strategy

Lava will use a drifting style of movement with irregular jumps to offset any attempts to trap him, while firing Wheel Talismans to try to knock off Onua's Ruru and Mahiki. In the event of a trap, he'll use his Fire abilities to melt the earth into lava and spray that onto Onua with burnouts. He'll also hammer him with Volcanic Edge, using Layered Code to raise toughness to minimize damage. As the finishing blow, Lava will super-heat the ground into lava and, using Handling Patch, crash-tackle Onua while covered in lava.

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

Confirming the match with Dual.

Strategy:

Natalie will continue to use the Titan Gauntlets in this match. However she will only use them for increasing the distance and power of throwing the Zephyrangs. Her main tactic that she'll constantly do is stay a nice, safe distance from Onua, perferably in the air using her elemantal abilities. Natalie will consantly throw the Zephyrangs at Onua, throwing the next when one returns to her hand. If illusions are created, she'll throw condensed air bullets at them and consantly turn to look for Ouna. If he tunnels, she'll get as high as is possible and watch the ground for signs of disturbances. If he blinds her, she'll create the most powerful tornado around herself to attempt to keep him away until her vision returns. If he jumps at any point, Breez will try to grab him, and using the Titan Gauntlet's increased Strength, throw him into a wall.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Confirming with Wraith, here is my strategy:

First, blind Lava and create five non-solid holographic duplicates of Millennium. Then speed into one's place and say, "One of us is the real Millennium." Millenium will constantly speed into duplicates places, shoot a laser, and then speed to another's place. When Lava tries to destroy the duplicates, his attacks will go right through them, as they are non-solid. After doing this a couple of times, Millenium will create a solid light hologram of a wheel boot around one of Lava's wheels. He will then attack Lava from behind with his Solar Axe.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Breez:

Seing he has every stat except mind higher than Breez, he'll just dodge (and if nessecairy take(toughness) any attacks she'd throw at him, exhausting her. And if she'd trow her boomerang things, he'd just create a pear of earth gloves and use his agillity to catch them, disarming her. After she's too tired of launching her attacks, she'll have to come down from the air. Then he'll use both Kanohi, distracting her senses and use his overpowered strenght to finish her of.

i'm sorry wraight, you can just take two items in the arena.

I'm back!