Four More LEGO Stores Coming to the US

Four new locations have been announced for LEGO stores in the US, coming sometime this year. The locations are Danbury Fair in Danbury, CT, West County in Des Peres, MO, North Star Mall in San Antonio, TX, and Fashion Place in Murray, UT. You can see the announcement here, though no additional information is available at this time. If you're unsure whether these stores will be a faster trip or not, go ahead and double-check with the full list of stores.http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5982]View the full article[/url]

The Missouri one was announced a long time ago, in the local newspaper. However, it's cool Lego officially announced it. Glad to finally have one, within about 30 mins of my house.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Since I live near the DC/Metro area, I have 3 in driving distance. It'll be cool to see a remodel, but not expecting a new store here in a good amount of thing.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

How many new stores does the US get, before the UK get one? There are none anywhere near me, except Legoland Windsor, and then you have to pay to get in.

The UK does have a couple. I visited one in Cardiff when I visited there a couple of years ago. But the UK is smaller than the US, so it follows that there are fewer stores overall (although that's far from the only reason).

But look on the bright side! You live near Legoland Windsor! That's one of the only two Legolands I've been to, and the closest Legoland to where I live is Florida, which is over 800 miles away.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I recently heard that there is finally one coming to Canada but it is so far from where I live that I probably won't ever go there.

I have somewhat of the same problem, the nearest Lego store for me is like a 2 hour drive!
The nearest for me is like 20 miles, and it is in the States (I live near the Canada/US border).

I recently heard that there is finally one coming to Canada but it is so far from where I live that I probably won't ever go there.

I have somewhat of the same problem, the nearest Lego store for me is like a 2 hour drive!
The nearest for me is like 20 miles, and it is in the States (I live near the Canada/US border).

Lol sorry to hear that man :/