• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Four More LEGO Stores Coming to the US

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,145 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2013 - 02:26 PM

Four new locations have been announced for LEGO stores in the US, coming sometime this year. The locations are Danbury Fair in Danbury, CT, West County in Des Peres, MO, North Star Mall in San Antonio, TX, and Fashion Place in Murray, UT. You can see the announcement here, though no additional information is available at this time. If you're unsure whether these stores will be a faster trip or not, go ahead and double-check with the full list of stores.http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5982]View the full article[/url]

#2 Offline Ricardo Mason

Ricardo Mason
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,536 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2013 - 06:04 PM

Yes There is finally one coming to the San Antonio. (What do my parents think of this?) "We're in trouble."

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#3 Offline T.B.O.C

T.B.O.C
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,349 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2013 - 07:17 PM

The Missouri one was announced a long time ago, in the local newspaper. However, it's cool Lego officially announced it. Glad to finally have one, within about 30 mins of my house.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
Hey look, a Brickshelf Happened: My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Multiple Victini + Mew + Arceus for trade! PM me if interested

(Looking for Genesect, Shiny Darkrai, and most Shiny legendaries!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

#4 Online ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2013 - 07:55 PM

Danbury makes sense, since it's kind of close to Enfield. I'll hopefully be able to go to that one fairly often since it's really close to my grandmothers' house. :lol:

Edited by Chro, Feb 26 2013 - 05:19 PM.

Chro: Dream Killer

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

Hitman VIII: Codebreaker

Baruka: Native Son

#5 Offline Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 769 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2013 - 08:51 PM

There still no Lego Stores in The Louisiana,maybe next time. 

#6 Offline Bambi

Bambi
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,063 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2013 - 10:00 PM

Still nothing about one in South Carolina.. :(

#7 Offline Ricardo Mason

Ricardo Mason
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,536 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2013 - 10:32 PM

They finally realized that San Antonio was good enough to have one. For the Alamo! :flagusa:  I feel sad for those who don't have one.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#8 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,922 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2013 - 10:42 PM

It's going to be a long time until they decide to put one in Canada close to where I live.

#9 Offline ~garnira returns~

~garnira returns~
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 836 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 12:15 AM

They finally realized that San Antonio was good enough to have one. For the Alamo! :flagusa:  I feel sad for those who don't have one.

Dallas has three AND a discovery center! I wonder why they haven't spread them out instead?

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

My website: http://arra41.wix.com/zaro-nui ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

#10 Offline Obsessionist

Obsessionist
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,271 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 10:12 AM

When are they going to realize the necessity of one right beside my house?  Honestly, whoever plans these things needs to get on the ball.

1395440177m_SPLASH.jpg

#11 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,030 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 10:47 AM

Since I live near the DC/Metro area, I have 3 in driving distance. It'll be cool to see a remodel, but not expecting a new store here in a good amount of thing.

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#12 Offline Taipu1

Taipu1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 2,782 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 10:51 AM

How many new stores does the US get, before the UK get one?  There are none anywhere near me, except Legoland Windsor, and then you have to pay to get in.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

#13 Online ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 12:54 PM

There are none in NH where I live, but luckily there are three or four in Massachusetts which are close enough. :lol:

Chro: Dream Killer

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

Hitman VIII: Codebreaker

Baruka: Native Son

#14 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 03:57 PM

Danbury is super close to where I live! Currently the closest is about an hour away.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#15 Offline Ricardo Mason

Ricardo Mason
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,536 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 27 2013 - 10:56 PM

At least this one wouldn't be a long drive. Just take 281 and San Pedro and you're there. Only problem is the traffic for getting into the mall, since that area is bad enough.

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One, Feb 27 2013 - 10:57 PM.

BZPRPG Profiles

#16 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 1,643 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 28 2013 - 09:21 AM

How many new stores does the US get, before the UK get one?  There are none anywhere near me, except Legoland Windsor, and then you have to pay to get in.

The UK does have a couple. I visited one in Cardiff when I visited there a couple of years ago. But the UK is smaller than the US, so it follows that there are fewer stores overall (although that's far from the only reason).

But look on the bright side! You live near Legoland Windsor! That's one of the only two Legolands I've been to, and the closest Legoland to where I live is Florida, which is over 800 miles away.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

#17 Offline Ricardo Mason

Ricardo Mason
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,536 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 11:30 PM

I made a mistake on the location. It's Loop 410 and San Pedro.

BZPRPG Profiles

#18 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,922 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 07:31 PM

I recently heard that there is finally one coming to Canada but it is so far from where I live that I probably won't ever go there.

#19 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 385 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 07 2013 - 07:46 PM

I recently heard that there is finally one coming to Canada but it is so far from where I live that I probably won't ever go there.

I have somewhat of the same problem, the nearest Lego store for me is like a 2 hour drive!

r34TEbW.png

Youtube: Adapting Chaos    A.K.

#20 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,922 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 07 2013 - 07:57 PM

I have somewhat of the same problem, the nearest Lego store for me is like a 2 hour drive!
The nearest for me is like 20 miles, and it is in the States (I live near the Canada/US border).

#21 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 385 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2013 - 03:43 PM

The nearest for me is like 20 miles, and it is in the States (I live near the Canada/US border).

Lol sorry to hear that man :/

r34TEbW.png

Youtube: Adapting Chaos    A.K.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users