BIONIClE 2013 Movie Trailer

toa electro

I made this not the CGI but the live action and editing music and stuff, it kinda lends credence to my live action BIONICLE idea

If you all like it I may invest in doing a live action web-series seeing as i already have full on bionicle costumes and locations aplenty for this

https://vimeo.com/60421328?action_object_map=%7B%22495675877136559%22%3A452605261475545%7D&action_ref_map=%7B%22495675877136559%22%3A%22og_api%22%7D&action_type_map=%7B%22495675877136559%22%3A%22og_vimeo%3Aupload%22%7D&fb_action_ids=495675877136559&fb_action_types=og_vimeo%3Aupload&fb_ref=og_api&fb_source=timeline_og

It was the only prop I was able to bring, I would've shown something else but I took so many shots I had to use something :P<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Flaredrick: Forgotten One" data-cid="508309" data-time="1361839337"><p>Looks nice, but whats with the occasional came from the Vahi?</p></blockquote>Eh it was all I had at the moment, I wanted to see how the love action shots could blend in to the CGI

Edited by toa electro

...MAKE THIS SERIES.

DO IT.

BTW, is it at all possible to see these costumes?

i dont have any recent pictures at hand good sir, but when i venture back to my abode i shall take some for you :)

Just too epicly awesome, the shots totally blendedwith the old promotions. As sead before, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase make that movie.

Why thank you, i'm planning on creating a team for this i cannot do everything myself (time reasons) although i wish i could (maybe ill use a kakama) i should seek into forming a team for this with help i can certainly do this weekly ;)