Bionicle: Alternate Dimensions

Kooler186

First off I need star using this section more, the Lego Discussion makes me think excluding Bionicle.This thread will be where I post my own Bionicle stories. I will postpone my personal creations for these unique ideas for the entirety of Bionicle. For example I will make a dark, twisted universe that will discredit Glatorian. There will be some Bota Magna stories just because I want to visit a place with just as little info as Bara Magna. And my first story will be Takadox Paradise, in which Takanuva will visit while on his way to Karda Nui.

Edited by Kooler186

Sorry my phone was having a spaz attack and randomly submitted the unfinished post, I have guests at my house so I can't use my laptop right now.

This looks like a planning topic to me, which unfortunately isn't allowed. You could use the Official Writing Advice Topic in OTC to discuss your writing ideas, if you'd like, as well as your blog if you become Premier. Once you do have a LEGO-related story (or stories) written, you can post it/them in the Library (multi-chapter stories belong in Epics, single-post stories belong in Short Stories, and humorous stories belong in Comedies). And if you'd like, after you have a substantial amount of stories written, you may create a "collection topic" with links to all of your stories, which it sounds like what you're trying to do here (from the Short Stories Rules):

7) You may have just one topic that is a collection of all your fanfics in the BZP Library, and it must be in Short Stories. Even if you haven't written any short stories, please keep all collection topics in this forum. Said topics may contain links to stories on both the old and new forum versions.
If you have any other questions, feel free to PM myself or a Forum Mentor or another Library staff member. =] That being said . . . Topic closed.newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender