Hordika22's Comics

Hordaki

header.pngOld comicsComics:1. PGS Re-Introductions2. Distractions3. Fez vs. Fedora4. The Obsession Ends5. Power Stars6. Board Meeting7. A New Hau-Wearer8. Return of the Baron9. I'm Bilingual10. The Most Interesting Matoran in Artwork III11. Guess What?Specials:How To Save Your Candy (Halloween)Thanksgiving PlansThe Spongebob Hordika22 Christmas Special(P)GSing:I can hold 4 more PGSes and any amount of GSes. If you want to PGS or GS, fill out this sheet and PM it to me.Name: (what you'll be called in the comics)Sprite Sheet: (Chimoru Sigma, please.)Personality: (are you eccentric, stern, crazy, etc...)Likes:Dislikes:Credits:Dark709's Chimoru KitJustax Kal's Chimoru KalShadonix's Chimoru SigmaGerlicky's Chimoru KanohiAkuna's studio panels and A.t.o.s. kit.A proud member of:cmilogo.pngEnjoy! C&C is appreciated. :) Edited by Chancellor Puddinghead

Very quick comics but still good.Keep it up and also later for the title twisters contest my very own Cravix will star in my epic for the title contest.

Thanks. But I don't think this is the right topic to talk about your new epic.

Wait... how did you find out bout my liking of Ponies and Fezzes? I'm pretty sure we haven't talked to each other since BZPower went down?

Well, you avatar is a pony and I saw your fez on Brickshelf. So I just assumed you like those things. :)

Pretty good comics you have. They're all pretty funny, but the Halloween one is definitely the best. Or at least the funniest.

Thanks! The Halloween one is one of my personal favorites, but one of the hardest to make (nighttime backrounds are hard to find). :) Edited by Hordika22