Hordika22's Comics

Hordaki

• 2 weeks later...

Don't worry, a plumber with a huge moustache and a red shirt and overalls will give it back to you.

Whatever you do, give him a tip as big as his belly. Or you'll end up like Peach after the time when she forgot to kiss him on the cheek!

Unless a blue hedgehog whos fast decides to beat him and rub it in his face

XD Yeah, and then a black and red hedgehog will come and call himself the ultimate life form and eat the blue hedgehog's chili dog.

Oh my gosh, the Fezdora comic made me laugh. :lol:

Yeah. THAT was pretty funny.

Sorry about the lack of comics recently. Life's been pretty busy lately, and I've had a hard time coming up with new ideas for the comics. But for now, I think I'll be taking a break from comic making.For 3 seconds.troll-face-high-resolution.pngA New Hau-Wearer?Expect a Thanksgiving comic sometime before Black Friday.

Dude, I know exactly how you feel! I have a lot of school work each week, so I don't get too much time.

mindeth the cobwebs

Oh my gosh, the Fezdora comic made me laugh. :lol:

Yeah. THAT was pretty funny.

Hey man, these comics are actually pretty funny! My favorite comics are number 3 and the Halloween special :lol: .

I guess my Fezdora is more popular than I realized. That gives me an idea. :sly:And my Thanksgiving comic will be up as soon as soon as I start finish it. Edited by Hordika22

Yes! I was waiting for Baron Von Baronstien's return.

I'm glad you remembered him.

Watching this one closely.

I'm not sure what you mean. :shrug:

Good humor, although it could use a little work. Of course, I'm the furthest from professional, so don't take me too seriously.

Thanks, but how do you think I could improve?

Guess What?Yep, today, my comics turn 1 year old. Now about the 'All of the above' part, I will be doing all the things they asked about (except maybe the party. :P) So I'll be cutting some old PGSes to make room for new ones (Terton, Biocry, Joe, and Silver will stay), so now I have 4 extra slots if anyone's interested. And I will be switching to Sigma, but I've already found sheets for most of you (Silver, if you could get me a Sigma sheet, that would be awesome).And I won't be making a new comic 'till next week, so have a merry Christmas, and happy holidays.