• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Blender 3D Toa Team

Blender 3D The Defenders Toa Team Low Poly

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Offline ToaOfAwesome

ToaOfAwesome
  • Members
  • Toa

• 191 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 09:45 PM

Okay, so here I am again with some 3D models made in Blender out of my old Toa Mata template. I decided to make a whole To a team with it. I call them The Defenders. Unfortunately, the previous topic also had a Toa team in it, so I hope I don't look like a copycat. Anyway, without further ado...

https://lh4.googleus...e Defenders.png

I changed the eyes so they don't look so weird. Also, Statocles is the leader. Although many of you probably can tell their elements, I'll say them anyway: Toriak is fire, Parrok is plasma, Statocles is sonics, Mauta is lightning, and Thurosa is gravity. Please feel free to critique.

-Massimo A. Pisano A.K.A. Toa of Awesome

EDIT: For some reason Statocles' heartlight isn't showing up. I'll have to fix that later.

EDIT AGAIN: For some reason Mauta's shoulders have their colors switched with the other parts of her shoulders. If you look closely you can see what I mean.

EDIT AGAIN: YAAAY!!! I fixed all the glitches! Here's the link to the unglitchified one: https://lh4.googleus...glitch fix).png

Edited by ToaOfAwesome, Feb 27 2013 - 12:14 AM.

Read my epic, The Chronicles of Masuko!

Or my comic, Mackron: The Vulture Warrior!

#2 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,920 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 09:56 PM

I really like the details on them. I remember Thirosa from your other topic. Again, the details are really nice on them and so are the weapons. However, Parrok's head/mask looks sort of weird because half of it is black, with no eyes/eyeholes showing, preventing us from seeing it. Also, Mauta's Kaukau looks a bit squished. But still, keep up the good work!

Edited by Takua the Chronicler7, Feb 26 2013 - 10:00 PM.

#3 Offline ToaOfAwesome

ToaOfAwesome
  • Members
  • Toa

• 191 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 10:08 PM

Actually, Parrok's mask of rebounding has a visor (the black part) and also, Parrok's voice is changed by it, so it's kind of like you don't really know who he is. He's kind of like master chief in that his face is covered all the time. Thanks, though.

#4 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,071 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 10:31 PM

wow quite intricate detail. i could see this being used in a game. what program did you use?

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.

#5 Offline ToaOfAwesome

ToaOfAwesome
  • Members
  • Toa

• 191 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 11:07 PM

Blender. I've been using it since I was eleven.

#6 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,071 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 11:11 PM

*nods* i can tell it is very great work

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

#7 Offline ToaOfAwesome

ToaOfAwesome
  • Members
  • Toa

• 191 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 11:13 PM

Thanks. I made it all low poly, so you're right, I could us it in a game. Hm...  :surprised:

#8 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,071 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 11:18 PM

still be really neat in a game. i like the spear like weapon and the wrist blades

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

aQ85UI0.png

#9 Offline ToaOfAwesome

ToaOfAwesome
  • Members
  • Toa

• 191 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 11:20 PM

Yeah, for the weapons I took parts of real weapons. The spearhead is part of Inika Nuparu's claws, Toa Mauta's daggers and Toa Toriak's wrist blades came from Takanuva's staff of light, and Statocles' sword is Tahu Nuva's without the fire and stuff.

#10 Offline gooplux6

gooplux6
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 5 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 14 2013 - 06:52 PM

i like the purple one he has the big gun

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users