• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

CYBERSLAM COMBATE LEAGUE

robot combat leage MOC 2014

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline toa electro

toa electro
  • Members
  • Toa

• 193 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 27 2013 - 01:24 PM

[color=#696969;]You've all seen it ROBOT COMBAT LEAGUE![/color]

[color=#696969;]and dont tell me you didn't think of CyberSlam or Cyber Masters,[/color]

[color=#696969;]My question to you is what would you rather see?[/color]

[color=#696969;]If i was the producer of the show, This is how I would make it.[/color]

[color=#000000;]Dubstep music feat Skrillex and new upcoming artists live  while robots fight![/color]

Not only can robots punch smash crash bash and clash but we include a launcher

that can be used  to hit the other target.

Posted Image

The objective is to hit the other competitors target.

[color=#008080;]The two teams are teal [/color][color=#800080;]and the purple team.[/color]

Posted Image

The training would be just like in the sets

Posted Image

The only difference is the people controling the robots will not be inside them for safety purposes they would be in a virtual reality console with live feed from their robots,

but we do have a ballistics gel dummy to asses damage as if the person were really inside the robot.

Posted Image

The judges will be judge jet from slizers, vakama and a new guest judge from a different lego theme every episode!

Edited by toa electro, Feb 27 2013 - 01:40 PM.

#2 Offline TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,623 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 28 2013 - 08:34 PM

Whuh? What is this?

#3 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Master of Fragmentation Rampant

• 5,448 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 28 2013 - 09:01 PM

:???: I think he is asking us what we think of his idea. I don't think it will work. Cyber slam has come and gone. 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users