Rare krana?

Mask collector

I use to have 4 of the 8 vmkk. I was just wondering how many of you still have your rare krana?Like the vmkk, gpkk, wmkk, and the elusive sskk?ThanksMc

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

GPKK are the Grey Plastic Krana-Kal. They're basically prototypes to the VMKK. They're solid plastic, as opposed to rubber and were never made to look chrome-y. They're a very light grey color.

On topic, I've got a full set of Krana, Krana "Va" (including light & dark purple Gahlok Va Krana), 48 Krana-Kal + 3 WMKK, and 1 GPKK. Still working on hunting down an SSKK and the remaining 7 GPKK.

- :t: :l: :h:

Edited by Toa Lhikan Hordika

I'm trying to hunt them down too, I have almost two full sets of the krana and I have almost 2 full sets of krana kal. I myself am hunting down my old collectibles

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

• 2 weeks later...

GPKK are the Grey Plastic Krana-Kal. They're basically prototypes to the VMKK. They're solid plastic, as opposed to rubber and were never made to look chrome-y. They're a very light grey color.

On topic, I've got a full set of Krana, Krana "Va" (including light & dark purple Gahlok Va Krana), 48 Krana-Kal + 3 WMKK, and 1 GPKK. Still working on hunting down an SSKK and the remaining 7 GPKK.

- :t: :l: :h:

At this rate you will have access to the Exo-Toa very soon :P

I only have six Krana-Kal, and I don't even know what type they are because they are somewhere hidden underneath my piles of LEGO lol.

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

The problem with this topic is that all the rare krana are so few in number, that only a handful of people have them. I have three gahlok krana, a lehvak krana, and a krana-kal that I haven't cared to look into yet.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I have maybe 10-15 Krana. One of them is a goldish colour, and that might mean something. I never paid much attention to the value of Krana. They seemed relatively useless. Is there any logic to which are rarer, apart from the vacuum metal ones?

In terms of what I value most, I've got a really nice white Krana-Xa.

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...