• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Cars that you like 2

Cars Auto Tech help you like Revival

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Shadow Flaredrick

Shadow Flaredrick
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,493 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 27 2013 - 10:24 PM

Hello I'm back again with a newer fresher topic on cars. In this rendition you can not only tell us what cars you like, but also ask some tech questions on how to work it and replace things. Like before you take out your car's airbag, you must take off the negative cable from the battery and wait 30 minutes for it to discharge. Since I am taking a class for this, go ahead and ask me questions.

Not all your questions will be answered cause I'm taking the freshmen class of it.

Bionicle Hitman VI: Final Hour Guns, Explosions, and hoards of countless enemies!

Join before all 11 spots are filled!

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#2 Offline Velox

Velox
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Bibliophilic Littérateur & Senior Staff

• 11,828 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Feb 28 2013 - 02:40 PM

The 2013 ARRINERA SUPERCAR is a pretty dang awesome car: Posted ImageFor other not-quite-so-extreme cars, I've always been a fan of Ferraris, Mustangs, Audis, and also the Ford Police Interceptor (even just the Crown Vic version...I've always thought cop cars look awesome. =P).Oh and also Nolan's Tumbler/Batmobile but I'm not sure that counts. =PPosted Image

Edited by Velox, Feb 28 2013 - 02:43 PM.

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

winter.jpg

[ The Shadowy Verge :: Midnight Voltage :: The Ambage :: SSCC ]

#3 Offline Sheogorath

Sheogorath
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 621 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 28 2013 - 03:59 PM

also, don't forget De-Loreans

madness is the golden road to happiness

#4 Offline Shadow Flaredrick

Shadow Flaredrick
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,493 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 28 2013 - 05:39 PM

Fact: Delorean only lasted one year due to electrical malfunctions and it's wheezing V-6 (or was it a V-8) engine that had 1.6L The doors were gullwing and the doors would stay locked due a malfunction in it's locking mechanism. Thus the Delorean lasted only one year, before being seen in the movies Back To The Future, two years later.

Bionicle Hitman VI: Final Hour Guns, Explosions, and hoards of countless enemies!

Join before all 11 spots are filled!

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users