• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

LEGO Batman 2 coming to the Wii U

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,202 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 27 2013 - 10:02 PM

For those of you who own a Wii U (like me), there's some good news today, as Batman and Co. are coming to Nintendo's new console, thus providing twice the LEGO fun on the Wii U. As is par for the course on the Wii U, an interactive map, as well as Game Pad-only play will be included. No date has been provided, short of being released in springtime, presumably a sizable amount of time after LEGO City Undercover has been out.http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5985]View the full article[/url]

#2 Offline TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,484 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 28 2013 - 03:56 PM

I wonder if they'll do this with Lord of the Rings too. But probably just Batman because they're making that into a movie.

#3 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,946 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 28 2013 - 04:01 PM

I wonder if they'll do this with Lord of the Rings too. But probably just Batman because they're making that into a movie.

They should. I don't have a Wii U, but it will be cool to see a "two screen" mode for Lego: The Lord of the Rings, because that game was pretty fun.

#4 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 408 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 28 2013 - 04:37 PM

I wonder if this game is going to be an different from the other versions of the game since it is on a WiiU

r34TEbW.png

Youtube: Adapting Chaos    A.K.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users