How do I fix the formatting?

Axilus Prime

I was making this post and editing it: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=236&p=507730

But when I saved, it came out as a bunch of BBcode, which was not what I was using to edit it.

I tried erasing everything, switching to BBcode, and copy-pasting this stuff into it, but when I clicked preview post, it didn't do anything.

How do I fix this?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Well it posted in HTML, so you'll have to know things like:

•   is a space
  • <i>text</i> is text
  • <b>text</b> is text
  • <s>text</s> is text

Etc.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

This has been a recurring problem for many BZPower users. You can post any questions you have about the formatting issue here or, similarly, here in these tracker issues. The administrative team is currently working on such issues, but until then, you'll have to do what Meiko suggested.

-Rez

Well, I know what that stuff means...

But my intention was to fix it so everyone else can read it.

Is there any way to do that without writing the whole thing all over again?

HTML editing has been removed by the staff for certain reasons. I'm sorry to say that there is no way to use HTML code and convert it back to regular text/BBCode via BZP. You may want to explore the internet for some alternative converters, however. But your best bet is just to take out the HTML code, and reedit the text.

-Rez

Edited by -Reznas-