Happy Birthday!

Black Six

Behold the terror that is the InnerRayg!

inner-rogg.jpg

You will forever hold a special place in my soul, Ray... if not for the sheer terror factor! :P Hope your birthday is a good one buddy.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Ray I love you, and Becca loves you, and basically everyone loves you.

HAVE A GOOD HAPPY JOYOUS RAYGFUL BIRTHDAY.

NoNoNoNoNonNO

You misunderstood me

You didn't hear what I said

You're not listening LIKE MOST AMERICANS

-Arin Hanson

Ray, I'm going to be honest with you here. Any webcomic ending in "stuck" sends me into spasms of instinctual, uncomprehending terror. It's like something out of Lovecraft. In my darkest nightmares, I come here and there is only one subforum. It is the BZPStuck forum. I click on a topic. Black Six has posted, but he has your avatar. So does Sumiki. And all the other staff. And all the other members. And me.Anyways, Lovecraftian responses aside, happy birthday, you crazy artist and/or fellow staffie! Hope it was a good one.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Ray, I'm going to be honest with you here. Any webcomic ending in "stuck" sends me into spasms of instinctual, uncomprehending terror. It's like something out of Lovecraft. In my darkest nightmares, I come here and there is only one subforum. It is the BZPStuck forum. I click on a topic. Black Six has posted, but he has your avatar. So does Sumiki. And all the other staff. And all the other members. And me.Anyways, Lovecraftian responses aside, happy birthday, you crazy artist and/or fellow staffie! Hope it was a good one.
Funny, I also have this dream.Except it's more like a wonderful fantasy that I -will- see fulfilled.Thanks again for the birthday wishes folks! I dunno when this will get closed but the BIRTHDAY TRAIN IS OFFICIALLY OFF THE RAILS for me.

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND