Thurosa and Toriak Play XBox

The Pyro (From TF2)

Okay, so I've been playing around with my guys some more and I got a really funny idea. First, though, I have to tell you that Toriak and Thurosa are kind of bros. That said... enjoy! (and yes, I know that BIONICLE: Heroes is a single-player game :P) https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-7KN-1I52dq0/UTARShX7J_I/AAAAAAAAAXk/UxnFDRbVRp8/s1228/Thurosa+and+Toriak+Play+XBox.pngDo not post images larger than 500 kB. -B6

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see the image size. I thought that the filter would keep it from coming if it was too big, but I guess I was wrong.

Oh, and here's a fixed link: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-7KN-1I52dq0/UTARShX7J_I/AAAAAAAAAXk/UxnFDRbVRp8/s1228/Thurosa+and+Toriak+Play+XBox.png

Edited by ToaOfAwesome

Herro there, person.

How are you?

actually, I didn't want to add this whole info monologue, but that is part of this statue of a to a that the toa created a hideout inside of. That slanted wall is the statue's ribs.
I see. Just asking, could you create the hideout and post it on BZPower (I know it is a big question but I would really like to see it)?

Looks like an entrance on the top of the mountain, and another on the bottom.

Really like the the 3D that you did on the gaming. I wish that Bionicle Heroes had multiplayer, that would be awesome.

Heck yeah. Man, if I had a PC instead of a Mac, I'd download the demo, go through the files, and try and remake the game in blender as multiplayer. Unfortunately that would take scripting... a lot of scripting.

Herro there, person.

How are you?