RPG Forum Contest 27

Black Six

And there it is. Look at the votes. I win...

... my predictions as to who was going to win. Course Mystery wasn't going to get it, but I already have something cooked up for next contest. Have my characters written up for all three RPGs. Even got some pre-approved for Undying. Had to just make a few guesses as to how the mechanics of The Best Laid Plans work, since I never got an answer back from Tyler about the questions I PMed. But no big there.

Anyways, assuming that a major upset doesn't happen in the next few hours, I will be first one to congratulate our winners - Tyler, TPTI, and Dovy.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Still not convinced. This is obviously an April Fool's day prank; two hours later, B6 is gonna open the topic again for another two weeks of voting.

-Dovydas

It's better than that - now that the BZP Administration has acquired the rights to LEGO, they will be using the RPGs as the basis for a number of exciting new toylines.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)