• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

The BZPowercast Dreams On

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,358 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 28 2013 - 09:21 PM

February has breezed on by and it's time for another episode of the BZPowercast. You can grab Episode 44 right here for your listening pleasure. Word on the street is there's a special surprise hidden inside this episode. And it's not just a bunch of sweet emotion. Here's what you can expect:

You don't want to miss a thing this time around on the BZPowercast! Episode 44 is pretty brief but hopefully still enjoyable. We start off by bringing Kakaru in for a crazy Staff Interview. Then Windrider walks this way onto the show to talk about Aerosmith - I mean do a How-To BZP about security. Things round out when Hahli Husky and Janus jump back in the saddle for another dramatic reading of a Bionicle comic. Talk to you all next month!

http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5986]View the full article[/url]

#2 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,520 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Mar 01 2013 - 01:26 PM

I see what you did there, Sixboss.

#3 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2013 - 06:38 PM

I got one question, who is the guy who interviews the staff? I was going for Black Six.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#4 Offline Queen Grr

Queen Grr
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Riot Grrrl

• 8,921 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2013 - 05:51 PM

I DON'T WANNA CLOSE MY EYYYYES 

I DONT WANNA FALLLLLL ASLEEP

'CAUSE I'LL MISS YOU, WINDY

AND I DON'T WANNA MISS A THIIIING

Posted Image

Edited by PrettySoldierSailorScout, Mar 02 2013 - 05:52 PM.

bring back "an cool dude"

#5 Offline Gengar

Gengar
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,058 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2013 - 06:46 PM

Never heard anyone this attached to toothbrushes!

#6 Offline Makuta Luroka

Makuta Luroka
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 930 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 06:08 PM

That's for people who listen to the show. Please don't post it. -B6I hadn't known about the "redeem gift voucher" button. derp.

Edited by Black Six, Mar 05 2013 - 08:48 AM.

--:m::a::k::u::t::a: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

card_newmat.png
biofighter_banner_platform.png

Your title has been removed. We will do our best to make sure you do not get a custom member title in the future for any reason to avoid such a situation from happening again.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users