About Varian

Dual Cee

About VarianReview topic: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=8867Prologue:The Great Cataclism, an event which results were felt all across the universe. Buildings scattered, glass broke and even the Great Spirit fell.But most of the important battles, most of the famous heroes were in Metru-Nui that time, but yet some, were overlooked.Small things are said to make the difference, small things are said to form the future.On the island of Destral, the home of the vicious dark hunters, something happened. A crack formed, a crack in glass, glass which had withstood ages and ages of disasters, but yet did not scatter, untill now.An ancient hero inprisoned, locked up by nightmares, finally freed.An ancient hero reborn.She laid down on the floor, not yet fully awaken of a sleep which seemed to have lasted an eternity.Life flowed back into the body which was disabled for millenia, tiredness once felt was now fully gone The leader of the Dark Hunters, the Shadowed One himself entered, "What the Karzahi did ha... Oh wait, I see..." He shouted, then he spoke to his bodyguard: "Close her up in the cellars till we get this thing fixed, but don't forget, NO GUARDS." Her body was being dragged down a thousand of stairs, into the darkest of dungeins, locked up all alone, but at least, she was AWAKE.

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

Chapter 1In the dungeons of Destral life slowely flew back into the body of the ancient warrior, marking the end of her millenia long sleep.Muscles which had slept for so long suddenly started working again and thoughts, thoughts formed into the mind which had been empty all those days.Her eyes slowely opened revealing the dark prison she was held in, and while her mind tried to figure out what happened, her body did everything to funtion normal after a century long sleep.A voice which was unheared for years spoke again: "Eagh, what, what happened, where's Norik." She looked around in her cell no-one was to be seen, neither her old partner, nor a guard . Altough she could guess why the latter was not there, she still didn't understand why Norik, her old friend, wasn't with her.She tried bend the iron in the prisons door but the Toa quickly remarked her powers were weakened by the lack of Kanohi or tools.Her anger grew, she would, at all cost know what happened, she would make the Shadowed One pay for his deeds.Her old tiredness was replaced by sadness and anger, both, very powerfull emotions.And while she tought of Norik and what that monster could've done to him, she was able to perform a feat no other Toa could've done, she was able to break the prison wall. "Now, I'll make an end to this, I'll make that monster pay."She walked through the dark hallways of the Destral froretress, suprisingly calm and focussed.If a door was locked she broke it, if a guard stood in her way, she brought him down, and in no-time she had reached the throne room of the Shadowed One, carrying a spear and shield, which she had took from a defeated guard.One moment the great master of shadows looked suprised, the next moment he just smiled."So, little Toa of minds, you was able to free yourself, how amusing."Varian drew her spear, pointing it towards the face of the Shadowed One.But even her anger couldn't hide her fear right now, she knew the powers of the being before him, she knew his deeds, and she knew he would not hesitate to repeat them."Tell me, Where is Norik!"She shouted.The seated being just calmly moved the spear away from his face and spoke:"It is amusing how your kind overestimates itself, small Toa, I crushed so many of them, but yet you won't learn. What a pity I didn't want to harm my decoration, but now you force me to!"

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

Chapter 2The Shadowed One raised his staff, prepared to bring the foolish Toa down. But Varian, brave Toa of Psionic was faster and used her powers to blast the master of shadows into a wall.But to Varians suprise the Shadowed One didn't look suprised or shocked, he didn't even seem to feel pain, no , not at all, he just smiled. And as his dark voice spoke, he climbed upright."So apparantly the years made your powers bigger, nice, so you will form at least a small challange."He activated his desintegrating eyebeams and a deadly force was blasted trough the room, narrowly missing Varian."You will never get me, you monster, I will live and you will pay."The limits of power were moved that day, for the Shadowed One and the small Toa were at the same level of power. And same levels of power, do ofent clash.The Shadowed One was calm and focussed, Varian angry and afraid.The Master of Shadows saw this hesitation in the eyes of the Toa and decided to strike.Energy was fired and crystal formed, Varian was defaiten."It was as I said Toa, altrough you made a nice try, I always win."He went to sit on his throne and smiled, thinking about his victory.But the battle was not yet decided, Toa Varian was not knocked, she just didn't react for she was summoning a huge amouth of energy. Crystal scattered and sharp fragments were all pointed in one direction, they were launched towards the throned being, who didn't have the time to react.With one swing of her hands he was unarmed, and now she could strike.Of the tired she felt before, nothing was tracable.She pointed her spear towards him and used her powers to keep him pinned against a walll."Now, tell me, where is Norik!"He noticed the arger in her eyes and didn't dare to risk his life lying. And now, was the first moment in his life, he really felt fear.The Shadowed One muttered:"I... I don't ... know... I freed him ... and dropped him on ... the Southern Continent. But that... was 70000 years ... ago... I have no ... idea where he could be... now."Varians eyes opened whider in shock, know she was asleep for so long. And what she could've missed during that time."You are the leader of an organisation of spies, you must know!""Well ... there is ... one being who probaly knows ... him.""Who ! and where is he!""Firsth, she ... isn't a he ... she is Roodaaka... and the latest ... reports tell me... she's currently heading for..For Metru Nui."

I'm back!

• 2 weeks later...

About Varian: Chapter 3She ran trough hallways, past doors and passages, aimed for one target, the exit. Moments before she had faced the Shadowed One himself. And where any other Toa would fail, she suprisingly succeeded. Well, if you can call it succeeding, a few seconds after she learned the location of Roodaaka and realising how hard the lonely voyage to there would be, tons of Hunters entered the room. Her anger had made place for fear, fear for her life, fear for Noriks life. She had summoned the last bit of powers in her to create a distraction for a fraction of a second, it was not much, but it was sufficient. She had left the room and started running, not knowing she was trailed, not only by a deadly horde of Dark Hunter, but by a being whose name was hated and feared all amongst the Toa.She fled through the dark hallways, hoping to see a faint glimmer of light, hoping to leave. But then her mind started thinking about what to do next, and it made her fear even worse. Since Destral was an island, a deadly and feared one, but still an island, which means to only way to get out is by a boat. A luxury she didn't have.And as she ran her hope made place for even worse toughts, since how far she seemed to go, how hard she seemed to flee, the exit was not to be found. And hope turned into fear, and energy in tiredness.The Hunters neared and the Toa felt helpless, they would capture her, and knowing them, they wouldn't stick to that. They would make her remaining life a terrible thing, they would torture and eventually kill. No, things didn't look that well for Varian.As she ran she looked around, hoping against hope that faint glimmer would appear, hoping to be free, at last. A tiny ray of sunlight, a mere reflection of a reflection reached her eyes, and even that was enough to spark her inner flame, and even that was enough to giver her hope. She trailed the light to the exit, arriving at Nidhiki Beach.But she had not yet one, for she was not gone, somewhere needed to be a boat for her to escape, it really needed to be.But she was too late, her moment of destraction had given the Hunters the chance they needed, and countless of thieves and murderers surrounded her.The Shadowed One, their great leader stepped forward, pointing his staff towards her throat. "So at last, I win, you little Toa will finally learn what will happen to those who disobey my orders. You'll experience a whole new level of pain and will ask me to die, starting right now."But right at the moment he activated his staff to capture Varian, who was frozen in fear, in crystal protodermis. A being of whom you'd never suspect came to reascue and an energy sphere knowed the Shadowed One away of the Toa."On this very beach I was changed into a monster, but today I finally saw the light, today, on this beach, I'll revert what you've done to me." A mysterious voice spoke.A giant explosion occured and at that moment Varian tought she'd finally meet her end. A flash of green was saw, and the feeling of the wind against her face, as she felt herself fainting.

I'm back!