• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Tahu Nuva

drawing tahu sketch

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,990 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2013 - 05:13 PM

This is a picture I drew of Tahu Nuva. Feel free to c&c. The feet are a little tricky at the angle that I was drawing so they might look weird.

Posted Image 

Pencil 1 1/2~2 hours                

Posted Image

Marker and colored pencils extra 30 mins

Edited by Takua the Chronicler7, Mar 01 2013 - 10:42 PM.

#2 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 634 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2013 - 05:25 PM

not bad. the red eyes seem a bit out of place with the colorless body. I would recommend either neutralizing the eyes, or coloring them rest in. of course, if this is just a prototype, then continue on :)

76561198084895102.png

Add me on steam, I don't bite.

probably.

also, if you can see this text, you get a brownie C:

#3 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,990 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2013 - 05:27 PM

not bad. the red eyes seem a bit out of place with the colorless body. I would recommend either neutralizing the eyes, or coloring them rest in. of course, if this is just a prototype, then continue on :)

I was planning to color it in,, just wanted some ideas about this before coloring. Also, when I color pieces of my better artwork, it tends to mess it up.

#4 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 634 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2013 - 05:43 PM

I was planning to color it in,, just wanted some ideas about this before coloring. Also, when I color pieces of my better artwork, it tends to mess it up.

okay then. carry on

76561198084895102.png

Add me on steam, I don't bite.

probably.

also, if you can see this text, you get a brownie C:

#5 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2013 - 05:52 PM

His hands are small, and I don't mind the eyes. Just down it a bit.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#6 Offline ToaOfAwesome

ToaOfAwesome
  • Members
  • Toa

• 194 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2013 - 08:22 PM

Know how that feels. Anyway, yeah, it looks pretty good. I like the detail, too. Its the cool these things that remind me I should probably try drawing again sometime. I also like how you personalized the body armor. (Note how I could have said "I also like 'Hau' you personalized the body armor," but avoided the obvious pun because I am a good person. :P)

Read my epic, The Chronicles of Masuko!

Or my comic, Mackron: The Vulture Warrior!

#7 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,990 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2013 - 10:40 PM

Colored pic up. That pun actually made me laugh,for some reason. And thanks for the reviews.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users