What Are You Listening To At This Very Moment?

Nescent

I hope I don't need to get this approved =/

I was waiting for someone else to make it but no one has.

Anyways, the title is pretty self-explanatory: What are you listening to at this very moment?

Here's a link to the original:

Archive.

I am currently listening to "Goldrush" by Tiësto.

• Upvote 3

IetTsFQ.png

Bridges In The Sky -- Dream Theater into Outcry -- Dream Theater

xinlo-small.gif

• Upvote 1

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

"Winter Wrap Up (DJ Amaya vs. Groovebot Extended Remix)" by the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Mane Cast. It is fabulous.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

"Whose Life (Is It Anyways?)" -- Megadeth

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

You and Me By Lifehouse. Great song by a great band.

Nuparu's BoomBoxor is temporarily out of commission (been infected by some malware & whatnot, curse those anonymous russian bots). I guess I'll get around to putting it back up eventually. Maybe when Templar finally get around to re-doing the soundtrack to MNOG.

I PM'ed Than yesterday asking for permission to start this topic, but he hasn't replied yet. Will probably be ok though.

Oh. I hope it's not against the rules for me to have made this without permission :glasses: [/superb_grammar] Tetris - Doctor P

IetTsFQ.png