What Are You Listening To At This Very Moment?

Nescent

"The UNDERTALE Soundtrack" - Toby Fox Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

"Friends" by Stephanie (AKA: The second ending of the second season of Mobile Suit Gundam 00)

Edited by Takama Metru

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Holly Hox, Forget Me Nots by Saves The Day.

​Never know what you have,
​'till you get it yanked out of your chest
I'm walking to the water,
​Standing on the bank, stare at my reflection
Oh my god, I look pathetic tonight

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Anthem for Desht-i Kypchak, aka in English, Cumania. Didn't think something like this could have survived the centuries, thought the Mongols were thorough in their destruction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPk9CmO1g6Y

Video I am listening to the song from gives an interesting theory, that the Huns brought over a lot of the Turkics from the East themselves (killing or assimilating the nomadic Iranians and taking their place). I thought that they were separate. If that is true, Attila may have had a much greater impact on history then I previously imagined...

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Some song by Altai Kai. i can't say the name of the song. I like melodic throat singing and foreign stuff, leave me alone. <_< 

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

"Seventeen" by Jet. This song used to pop up a lot for me a few months after Bionicle ended. Where does the time go?

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Act 1 of the Ice Cape Zone in Sonic 3; one of my favourite video game music pieces I've ever heard.

-Toa Hahli, Downfall