What Are You Listening To At This Very Moment?

Nescent

Memories - Within Temptation

• Upvote 1

The Night King's BIONICLE 2.0 Collection
Toa Masters: [IIIIII] Toa Uniters: [IIIIII] Protectors: [IIIIII] Creatures: [IIIIII] Mask Maker: [II] Shadow Spawn: [III] Umarak: [II]
Kulta's Horde: [II]

"...The cold winds shall rise, and the dead shall rise with them..."

"And all the world shall feel... our... FREEZE!"

Violet Hill, by Coldplay.

If one has wisdom, the poetry speaks volumes.

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Take Me Away, by Globus.

I love poetic songs (especially in witty rhyme scheme).

Violet Hill, by Coldplay.

If one has wisdom, the poetry speaks volumes.

That is a neat song.

Also the concert was incredible. The soloist played a piece by my favorite composer, Medtner, as an encore. And that's what I'm listening to at the moment: the Op. 38 No. 8.

it is indeed.

Glad to know that you had fun. Would have been awesome to see that live. :D I myself want to see and hear the music for Alexander Nevsky by Sergei Prokofiev performed live.

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Battle of Hoth, by John Williams.

So nostalgic of Star Wars Battlefront II, not to mention I love the clanking-style done in the middle of the song to go with the giant metal camels. That last bit makes it stay in your head (WHY WONT YOU GO AWAY??!)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

The Hills - The Weeknd

For the first time in four years ... the Bionicle story comes to a close

with the Bionicle Disunity trilogy

Were you as shocked as I was upon learning the Bionicle serials "The Yesterday Quest" and "The Powers That Be" would never be finished?

Did you know that Lego won't allow Greg Farshtey to complete the story because they want to focus on marketing G2?

My close friend The Mad Great Being has been working tirelessly on completing the Bionicle story ... and now it is finally finished. His writing style stays

true to the integrity of the characters that we know and love.  His plot ideas are something only comparable to Greg Farshtey's.

Trust me, I'm hard to please with fan-fiction.  If you liked reading Bionicle Chronicles/Adventures/Legends ... then you won't

want to miss the next best thing since learning Mata Nui was a 40-million-foot-tall robot.

BZP User The Mad Great Being presents ... Bionicle: Malevolence

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19970-the-great-being-civil-war/

Sponsored by Wamsutta