Bio Battle Zone

Pahrak Model ZX

Well, me and Loganto are having a match. Kini Nui is the arena, both of us sponsoring with 1000 W. Here is my strategy:

Cabo will tie two of his bottles of Energized proto to two arrows. He will then fire his Freeze disk at Loganto, and while Loganto is frozen, he will fire an energized proto arrow at Loganto. If Loganto lives, he will fire another at Loganto. If Loganto breaks free of the ice, he will hold Loganto in place and then fire the arrow. If Loganto somehow lives through both bottles, Cabo will make a hand of shadow to grasp one of the bottles and have it pour the bottle on Loganto.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

before the match, I am going to buy three trainers for each stat.(-12K) and a disk of speed.(-3K)

total of -15K

Here is mine, don't worry, I didn't read yours.

I will bring my katars, mask of intagability, and my disk of speed. I will first grab him with multiple vines. and I will use my mask of intagability to faze thrue any arrows he shoots at me. then I will use the disk of speed on myself. so then I will run at him at top speed. and then I will frab him and faze him into the ground. and then I will rip a hole in his face with my katars.

My name is inigo montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

You know, normally Pahrak doesn't let people buy items once a match is announced. Also, you're using items that aren't even in your post. (Mask of Intangibility and disk of speed.) Really, I would call this cheating. (Just so you know, the Kanoka powers are Reconstitute at Random, Freeze, Weakens, Removes poison, enlarge, shrink, regenerate, and teleport. There are no other powers except for time and the elements, but those really don't count.)

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Intagability..... noted.

disk of speed has a custom power! it does not need to be canon.

Disk- 3000

(power may be chosen; regenerates after battle; -30 HP per hit)

But if you ask politely for a custom mask, I will make it for you, sorry for not pointing that out.

and this isn't TC.

Edited by Loganto The Bo-Matoran

So, I have 38,000 W. Time to have a spending spree!

Disk (3,000 W)

Heal (1,000 W)

+4 in every category (16,000 W)

Mask Forge (10,000 W)

Mask: Dirus

Can turn the wearer into a living shadow for five minutes. In shadow form, the user takes less damage from attacks, can only travel on flat surfaces, can teleport, and has increased shadow elemental abilities. Looks like Bulk's 3.0 helmet, but covers the entire face.

Disk: Disk of Lightning

Lets the user manipulate lightning. Is stronger than a Turaga, but weaker than a Toa.

This adds up to 30,000 W, leaving me with 8,000. (Loganto- you should probably make the items more expensive.) Also, who won our battle/where is the comic?

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Sorry, I just got minecraft, and it rocks. I will continue comic making nao.

And no armor forge.

Umm... What about my purchases and questions? We need a winner, because there was a reward for the battle. (The weapon forge)

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

just for the heak of it, I will just say the winner, OK?

It was me, but not because I am biased, my moves were overpowering your moves, also, Just for a short piriod, I'm closing this for a week or two... or three.

Still, what about my purchases?

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Ill get to it! calm down!

So... is my character being though about? And would a shield do anything in game?

yea, it would block stuffs

just for the heak of it, I will just say the winner, OK?

It was me, but not because I am biased, my moves were overpowering your moves, also, Just for a short piriod, I'm closing this for a week or two... or three.

Still, what about my purchases?

I KNOWFHHDSOFHJZJL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11! i will get to that!

*Whispers To Windrider* Is There A Way To Temporarally Lock This Thing?

I'm no Windrider - just an evil minion of his. Hope you're not too disappointed.When you want this thing re-opened, shoot me a PM. 'Til then ...2qmmeyq.gif

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg