I know I said this would be up yesterday, and I'm sorry it wasn't! Sometimes homework becomes a thing, you know?

ANYWAY, one day late is better than never, no? Or, you know, three months late like last time.

So, here is your MOST FURRYOUS F(L)IGHTER:

erisbbccontest.gif

Results:

1st- Eris (19 votes)

2nd- Kuma-Akuma (10 votes TIE)

2nd- Gila Monstrosity! (10 votes TIE)

4th- Sectoid Mantodea (8 votes)

5th- TIGERMANN (7 votes)

6th- Simicarid Warrior (2 votes)

7th- Elebot! (1 vote)

Sparkytron will receive prototype parts from Black Six, as well as a BIONICLE/HF set still TBD. Lord Oblivion and Rymes-Shelter will both receive prototype parts from Black Six as well. Please PM Black Six for your prototype parts.

Thanks for all the awesome MOCs guys! Keep building and we'll see you again in April for BBCC65!

Edited by DeeVee

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

Well, I was under the impression that you couldn't possibly have too much glitter and bling in one picture, but that winner's photo of Eris proves me wrong! :o

Anyway, congratulations to everyone who made it to the finals, and to Sparkytron for the win! I'm surprised and a bit saddened that TIGERMANN got 5th place -- it thoroughly trashes my MOC, and in my opinion deserved more votes than it received, but at least it's here. Eris is certainly an awesome victor, though, and Kuma-Akuma and Gila Monstrosity make for cool runners-up. Excellent job, folks!

I'm also pleased that you liked Sectoid Mantodea too. :) And I'll be curious to see what prototype parts you guys will be getting.

~B~

Edited by Ballom

I was so torn on this one that I ended up missing the final vote... All of the finalists were some amazing MOCs. And Eris here really took the theme to heart. So congrats everyone.~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Also, why is BBC 65 so soon after this one?

When I was your age, there were BBC contests every month.

Congratulations Eris, as well as all the other finalists! That last poll was quite the show!

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert