Sign in to follow this  
CyrusBlue

Minecraft Pohatu and Gorast

So... I finally got around to trying out the minecraft demo. Wanted to see what all the fuss was about.. and... I loved it. I loved the shiz out of it o.o

I took a look into creating custom character skins, and while brainstorming for ideas, it hit me to try and make my own bionicle skins. Here's Pohatu Nuva and Gorast from the phantoka/mistika period! (I plan on making all six toa nuva and makuta)

PohatuPoster_zps60e95520.png

GorastPoster_zpsd9dee04d.png

PohatuGorastSkin360B_zps7fb2d00a.png

Now these are awesome! Unlike many Minecraft skins, I could have recognized these anywhere.

Now I wish my computer could run Minecraft, just so I could go around playing it...while looking like Pohatu.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Nice skins! Where/how can you play the demo?

I turned out to be exactly the grown-up I wanted to be.
A child - but with a credit card.

wsjf4.png

Kanohi upside down = epic beard.

We've all tried it, don't deny it.

Wow those are the best Bionicle Minecraft skins I have ever seen! Is there any way I can get them?

Awesome job on those! It'd be awesome to see you do more after the 2008 dudes- I could go for a good Pohatu Mata skin, seeing as that's my favorite design of my favorite Toa.

TLoMN_Po-Koro_Celebration.png

Nice skins! Where/how can you play the demo?

On the Minecraft site, they have an online demo which lasts for 5 ingame days, and a downloadable demo which is basically minecraft without custom skins or multiplayer, and it's offline.

Wow those are the best Bionicle Minecraft skins I have ever seen! Is there any way I can get them?

Once I finish the rest of the toa and makuta, I'll put the skins up here for you guys to grab 'em :)

I really like these skins for MInecraft. They are easy to recognize and, look awesome at the same time.

Would be doing the Stars for the next wave of skins.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

I love these skins, But I should probably warn you that unless they have updated it, transparent areas anywhere on the skin besides the helmet/hat will be automatically filled in when playing.

Wyrd byð swyðost

I really need to be more active