The Walking Dead

I love the Walking Dead is Daryl is one of my favorite characters. Maybe second to Rick.

Daryl fans FTW! I really hope Rick doesn't go completely insane though.

I do. Its fun to watch XD

I also like the governer because he has no right eye like me.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I feel like it's starting to become like A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin--anyone you start to like will die. =P

I love this show, though, and Daryl is one of my favorite characters as well. I gotta say that Rick is my favorite, though--Andrew Lincoln's acting is simply fantastic. One of my favorite scenes of the whole show was after Lori died, simply because of all the emotion that Lincoln captured in that. That really has to be one of the most convincing tragic scenes I've seen.

The last episode was awesome, but I'm really sad that there's only 16 per season. It's such a great show it really needs more. =P

I actually read the first issue of the graphic novel ("Days Gone Bye") a few days ago and loved it. Has a lot of differences from the TV show, but it's cool seeing them. My only complaint is that Andrew Lincoln looks much better as Rick than the guy in the graphic novel haha. Definitely gonna try to get some more, though.

newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Yeah, although it seems a lot of the main characters have stayed through. I'm glad Rick is still on and seems to be pulling through his insanity. It was interesting seeing Michone show some emotion in that latest episode. I'm just hoping that Daryl and Merle stay on the show.

I know. D: I wish there were around 20 for the season... Or more. :3 The first season only had 6 episodes, I think.

Yeah, I watch the Talking Dead after and I heard that the comics are pretty different. Which is probably good though so people don't know what's gonna happen.

Timothy_Omundson540x300-thumb-540xauto-7

Im actually quite interseted in reading the comics as well. The game was also fantastic and I cant wait for season 2 of that. And Velox, I have to agree with you about Rick. He's my favorite too. I love how much he's developed. And, am I the only one whos getting annoyed by Glenn recently?

Edited by Commander CeeCee

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Im actually quite interseted in reading the comics as well. The game was also fantastic and I cant wait for season 2 of that. And Velox, I have to agree with you about Rick. He's my favorite too. I love how much he's developed. And, am I the only one whos getting annoyed by Glenn recently?

The comic based game? I got the first episode of it, and I really want to get the second one. It's amazing and definitely worth the price. I had no idea there was gonna be a season 2. But at the moment, I'm actually saving up for the new Walking Dead game coming out on the 19th. It's a game with Merle and Daryl! Gonna be awesome! :D

I'm kind of annoyed how Glenn is getting hasty with things, but then again, you have to try to put yourself in that person's position and see how you'd feel. That's usually what I think when I wonder why a character acts a certain way (Unless it's Andrea... >_>).

See, I dont understand why people hate Andrea so much. I think shes one of the most understandable in the series. Okay, she shot Daryl, which got me mad, but still. And the game isnt really based on the comics. Its just its own universe justy like the comic and the TV series. IMO, you should get the other eps of that instead of buying surival instict. Looks really poorly made I think.

See, I dont understand why people hate Andrea so much.

From the first two seasons, which is all I've watched, she seems like just as much of a loose canon as Shane (and deserves the same fate, in my opinion).

I got up through the penultimate episode of season 2 and then decided to stop watching. I wouldn't say it's a bad show, but after they killed off Dale I just didn't see any reason to keep watching. He was pretty much the only character who strived to maintain civilized morals, and as such was the only character who I didn't find completely obnoxious (well, okay, him and Daryl). With him went all my interest in the show.

BZPRPG

From the first two seasons, which is all I've watched, she seems like just as much of a loose canon as Shane (and deserves the same fate, in my opinion).

I got up through the penultimate episode of season 2 and then decided to stop watching. I wouldn't say it's a bad show, but after they killed off Dale I just didn't see any reason to keep watching. He was pretty much the only character who strived to maintain civilized morals, and as such was the only character who I didn't find completely obnoxious (well, okay, him and Daryl). With him went all my interest in the show.

Hershall is actually similar to Dale now. He's not how he was in Season 2.

Actually, thats the whole point in the show. Watching them lose their grip on humanity. And besides, Rick decided not to do it in the end. IMO, Season 3 has been the best season so far so I would advise you watch it.

"Things and stuff"?

'mask you somethin', Rick Ra's.

36gt64.jpg

You sittin' there, seein' that there fire that was started all up in the Gov'ner's Walker pit? 'mask you somethin' right nao, who d'you think's the one who started that fire? Huh?'

'mask you somethin' else: What other "things an' stuff" you wanna talk about, Ra's? We got WAHKERS ta deal with and you jus' sittin' here wantin' to talk about "things and stuff"? I don' think you got what it takes to lead this here survival effort! Whatchu got to say 'bout that, Rick?

:)

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...