• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Duplici Natalis

double birthday cats

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,048 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 12:01 AM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]     ...Because Google translate Latin for "double birthday" sounds cool to me this late at night.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]     Anyways, today is the 17th of my good friend, fellow cat lover and Les Mis addict, Aderia![/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]     It's also the birthday of a more recent friend of mine, the one and only Alex Humva! He too turns 17 today.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]The local wildlife wishes both of you an amazing kitty-filled birthday![/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]I hope you join me in wishing them the same.*[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]     *I was going to misquote Les Mis, but I'll refrain as my own little birthday present to Aderia. [/font]

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light, Mar 03 2013 - 12:02 AM.

#2 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,901 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 12:07 AM

Happy birthday to both of you! And that cat is just plain adorable.

#3 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 622 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 12:14 AM

Happy birthday to the two of you! =D if you have been a good buscus, you might be a good present

76561198084895102.png

#4 Offline GSR

GSR
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Book Badger

• 958 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 12:53 AM

Ads! Alex! My double As!...Augh, remind me never to call you two that again, that's awful. But happy birthday regardless!

I will be out of town from July 2nd-7th. Sorry if I'm hard to reach during that time!

newbforumleader.jpg
(That's a blog link for what it's worth)

The Q&A Compendium
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations

BZRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

#5 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,693 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 01:09 AM

Happy birthday. :D

Chro: Dream Killer

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

Hitman VIII: Codebreaker

Baruka: Native Son

#6 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

• 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 04:35 PM

Happy birthday, Aderia and Alex!

#7 Offline Nuile the Paracosmic Tulpa

Nuile the Paracosmic Tulpa
  • Members
  • Lunatic Wordsmith

• 1,688 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 10:08 PM

[color=rgb(0,128,0);]Happy birthday Aimee! =D[/color]

[color=rgb(0,128,0);]Posted Image[/color]

[color=rgb(0,128,0);]I hope your day was more cheerful and less humiliating. XD[/color]

[color=rgb(0,128,0);]Happy birthday Alex! =D I found a great Strawberry Shortcake cake with the name Alex on it, but . . . I thought you might prefer this.[/color]

[color=rgb(0,128,0);]Posted Image[/color]

[color=rgb(0,128,0);]I hope your birthday Boh-ROCKED.Yes. I did really just say that.[/color] 

[color=rgb(0,128,0);]Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:[/color]

Edited by Nuile: The Wiseguy, Mar 03 2013 - 10:08 PM.

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

#8 Offline HAZMAT

HAZMAT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Flying Force!

• 2,365 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 05:32 PM

Birthdays over, topic closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users