Duplici Natalis

Grantaire

...Because Google translate Latin for "double birthday" sounds cool to me this late at night.

Anyways, today is the 17th of my good friend, fellow cat lover and Les Mis addict, Aderia!

It's also the birthday of a more recent friend of mine, the one and only Alex Humva! He too turns 17 today.

The local wildlife wishes both of you an amazing kitty-filled birthday!

I hope you join me in wishing them the same.*

*I was going to misquote Les Mis, but I'll refrain as my own little birthday present to Aderia.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

Ads! Alex! My double As!...Augh, remind me never to call you two that again, that's awful. But happy birthday regardless!

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Happy birthday Aimee! =D

birthday-cat-is-unimpressed.jpg

I hope your day was more cheerful and less humiliating. XD

Happy birthday Alex! =D I found a great Strawberry Shortcake cake with the name Alex on it, but . . . I thought you might prefer this.

2585134212_60c81cac55.jpg?v=0

I hope your birthday Boh-ROCKED.Yes. I did really just say that.

Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:

Edited by Nuile: The Wiseguy

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?