Not much, but hey, a its still a new comic!

I plan on having some good gun fights start, as well as some sweet axe moves by, you guessed it, AXilus.

I'm sorry...that wasnt very...punny...was it?

Illusion

So, I may change a comic a Sunday to at least one comic a week, easier to manage and I've had a lot of busy Sundays lately :P

I'll also be opening up a previous comedy of mine, either via topic revival or new topic. It will update sporadically and its point will to give my mind a rest from all this plot driven graphic intense mess you see before you!

Alright, so, important announcement time. I was originally going to make a practically actionless, but climatic ascend to the good stuff with a short comic today, but I've decided to do something awesome. I'll be making a long, action packed, gun filled, bullet seared episode of some great action shots as well as a few humorous parts involving TWO NEW CHARACTERS and Loganto!

So stay with me, I should be done later this afternoon, have yourself a Sierra Mist whilst you wait.

The factions are starting to confuse me. Who is everyone with?

The comics keep getting better though. Malignus is clearly a good interrogator.

Nice job with making motion blur without pounding the smudge tool. But who are those blue guys?

Wait, so those Twins are some Great Beings worshiped by the Federation or something? Sounds to me like Covenant all over again. Wait. That makes me Covenant soldier. Slay the demon!

Why are there two Flaredricks? Or are they different people. Yeah, this is what I meant by the factions and characters confusing me.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Haha sorry, I understand that! Flare has a combat visor in that situation, helps with better accuracy, scoping, etc (don't argue about it flare, a visor does visory things!)So, a summary of factions (character sheet out later)The Federation. Originally the deset people were the Fed, but I decided they'd just be natives. The blue/grey soldiers and the toa with them are the Federation.Natives. Obviously, natives of current planet. They are a free people, but that doesn't mean they get along with the Federation. Helios knew this, so, he used the influence he had on his new friends the Sha'lug (desert monster guys) to get the natives to help track down the ships survivors. This includes Loganto, flare, Axilus, and Mal. That said, there are the natives and Helios, and then the federation and our little "dream team that's not currently a team to be explained later". Flare got to Helios and the two sniped the rest of the Fed scout team whilst Loganto lay bleeding (and peeing?) in a cave, with Axilus and Mal closing in fast.I've had the idea to write parts of the story to (for clarity's sake, but I'd have to be careful that it isn't too long so it can stay in topic)Oh, and the twins! They are known as Rahsilon and Ptolemy ( pronounced Toll-Emmy). Rah and Ptol are brothers, as well as physical beings, they are similar to the blue guy from Leraku's comics before he rebooted, the one with the orange visor face. They travel through space, as part of a group of six (like the toa mata, six basic elements), safeguarding the universe. Now, this had made for some...intriguing...ideas and groups in the current universe. Its not that the Feds worship them, it's more that they feel "chosen" by the infinity Guardians (Rah, Ptol, and the others) to "protect" and "govern" the universe as a way of "helping" the Void Guardians...but they are still pretty darn fanatical about it:P

Edited by Ptolemy

At the end of the PSA for a second I thought it said "Wither". Maybe I'm playing a bit too much Minecraft. Also, you can use my Sprite for Deranged if you want.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

What's the "hope thats not NOPE trickling down my leg" about?

Anyway, that looks really cool. Really, really cool. Looking forward to the next post!

Wait...Bionicle guys with guns? I think you pulled it off well, though.

Edited by Kopekemaster
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Decided to just release yesterdays comic as a two panel, since I felt that if I worked on making it longer its quality would decrease. so here you go!

Ptolemy (I'm aware of typo in second panel, where it should say "didn't want to kill")

Yes, that's Ptolemy.

But Ptolemy, how can that be you if Ptolemy is a Void Guardian?

I'd rather hear your theories first :P

Edited by Ptolemy