About Lhikan, Jovan and the Star

Dual Cee

About Lhikan, Jovan and the Star: Review topic: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=8889Prologue: Misery, failure, pain and betrayal ; all went trough poor Turaga Lhikans mind. He had died, giving his life for Vakama, in the hope he'd succeed in what he failed.But now, he wasn't dead anymore, or so he tought. Possibly this was afterlife, but it was clearly not heaven, no not at all.He slowely opened his eyes, in the hope of finding something better than his senses told him. But he was wrong, terribly wrong, he laid chained and Kanohiless on a table. All around him stood creatures, creatures he'd never seen before. They were speaking in a strange langue, and all were staring at him.Suddenly one of the creatures took a knife, a big knife. "Let this be a dream, let this all be a dream." He tought, shouten "Help!" as loud as he could.But he was wrong, this was not a dream, this was reality and so was the knife.Before the weapon could hit his armor it suddely flung out of the hand of the creature, towards the wall."Back off, you monsters, back off!" A strange voince shouted. And out of the shadows a figure stepped, it was, aTuraga!"Don't you dare touching him!" The Turaga shouted, but the creatures didn't run."I don't want to hurt you fools, but you leave me no other choise." He shouted again, raising his dark metal staff with a lightstone on top.One of the creatures suddenly fell on the ground, screaming is his strange voice, and all the others fled.The Turaga stepped forwards, revealing his black Kadin, and while he stepped closer Lhikans chains suddenly unlocked. "Here, take this." The figure spoke, handing him a Noble Hau, "It'll help you stay alive."Lhikan putted on the Kanohi, thanking his rescuer."Thanks, really thanks.""No problem, my friend, but let us move on before those creatures get back."The rescuer walked into the dark hall, with only the lightstone illuminating their path."By the way, what were those?" Confused Lhikan spoke."Kestorra, nasty creatures."They walked further through the dark halls, which did not seem to end. Untill they finally reached an illuminated room, filled with strange instuments and a huge black screen. In the middle of it there stood a table and both the Turaga set down exhausted."So, who are you?, and where are we exactly?, my name is Lhikan by the way."The strange Turaga answered, looking a bit depressed."If I'd told you where we are, you wouldn't believe me, as for my name, in the past I was known as Jovan."

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!