Premier Membership Expiry

Taipu1

Is there any way to find out when my Premier membership expires? I remember I subscribed between Xmas and New years 2011, before the prices were changed. I don't remember how long I bought, and I think there have been weeks of free membership to everyone on the site, which may have added on?

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

My brain recalls to have read something that you can not check how long till your premium membership expires. I'm pretty sure about that.But dude if you brought it then and it hasn't expired just yet, I assume you brought lifetime premium :)

I'm back!

If you go to the Client Area section of BZP (click your name in the upper-right and select it there), you can see your PMship purchase history. :)Do note that the non-lifetime memberships renew automatically, so if you're marked as not having bought a lifetime one, it probably auto-renewed at some point - you can check your PayPal account or the Invoices section to be sure.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42