Selling a bunch of Bionicle pieces

Carlton Lassiter

Do you have kanohi? And would you be able to do international shippings?

I've got tons. I also have some I painted (they aren't badly painted, I've given them to some friends before and the paint never chips). I have an original infected Hau, a gold Hewkii matoran mask, a clear glittery Mask of Light, silver Onepu mask, and a few others, along with a bunch of painted ones. And yeah, I'll do international shipping.

Timothy_Omundson540x300-thumb-540xauto-7

Do you have any of these in black

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=43093

Pretty sure I have a few in black. Not too many, I mainly have them in blue, and some in white.

Can you count out how many you have. I'm trying to get as many as possible.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Do you have any of these in black

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=43093

Pretty sure I have a few in black. Not too many, I mainly have them in blue, and some in white.

Can you count out how many you have. I'm trying to get as many as possible.

Yes, it'll take awhile, but I'll get back to you when I know how many I have. It might only be two or three.

I've got tons. I also have some I painted (they aren't badly painted, I've given them to some friends before and the paint never chips). I have an original infected Hau, a gold Hewkii matoran mask, a clear glittery Mask of Light, silver Onepu mask, and a few others, along with a bunch of painted ones. And yeah, I'll do international shipping.

I´m sorry, I don´t like painted masks, but I´m definately interested on the infected Hau and Hewkii´s mask, also would you happen to own Tahu´s 2001 flame sword?

I´m sorry, I don´t like painted masks, but I´m definately interested on the infected Hau and Hewkii´s mask, also would you happen to own Tahu´s 2001 flame sword?

Alright, that's fine. And yup, I do have that.

Do you have any krana our kanohi? You can check my trade topic for my wanted list, and comment what you have there, if you have anything! ;)

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Do you have a/an: Copper huna, kanohi vahi, shadow kraata, misprint, prototype, ultimate dume helmet, trans-green miru?

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

What color, gold or orange, and what do you want for it?

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Okay, I'm not interested, then, I need orange, not gold.

Edited by Toa Enax

I'd like to know what masks (with colors/restyles) you have. I'm also interested in:

Ball joints

Teeth/claw/eye/horn/spike pieces

Black half-rod-half-axle pieces

Black pieces

White pieces

Really any other small parts...

Can you give an idea on how you're going to price things?

signature.png

signature.png

I'd like to know what masks (with colors/restyles) you have. I'm also interested in:

Ball joints

Teeth/claw/eye/horn/spike pieces

Black half-rod-half-axle pieces

Black pieces

White pieces

Really any other small parts...

Can you give an idea on how you're going to price things?

signature.png

Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy. I have a picture of my masks up there. http://www.majhost.com/gallery/DarylDixon/Stuff/picture_004.jpg

I also have basically all those small parts you asked for on there. And it really depends on what you want for me to give a price.

How about Mata heads? in any color what do you have? they look like this :32553.jpg

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Do you have any pics? If not, do you have any Tohunga (McToran) pieces? I have two partials: Hewkii and Matoro. To complete them I need:

• 1 Sand blue Akaku
  • 2 Brown Tohunga feet
  • 1 Sand blue Tohunga foot
  • 1 Tan throwing arm
  • 1 Tan regular arm
  • (Optional) both discs

How much would all that cost?

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Sweet, PMs are broken and I lost my draft.

Here's what I'm interested in, and my prices (I checked Bricklink for prices, and am offering at least double for most of them):

• Fully assembled 2003 Jaller (I notice you have all the parts, except only one yellow foot - that's fine, I'll take one yellow one green) - $3
  • Gold/Silver/Infected masks - $10 for the lot
  • Lewa Mata axe - $0.10
  • Kohrak ice shield - $0.10
  • Lehvak foot - $0.10
  • Gahlok foot - $0.10
  • Two of these - $0.25
  • These - $0.01 each
  • Ball joints - $0.01 each
  • Tooth/eye/spike pieces - I'd say up to $3 but it depends on how much you have
  • Assorted small black parts - How about you put together a bundle, take a pic, and I'll make an offer? Or I'll take $5 for all you've got (good offer if you don't have much).

Let me know what you think.

signature.png

signature.png

Hey, sorry for not replying right away everyone.

I do have a lot of those and in I think every color (I should have two of each and plenty of grey ones).

I actually don't have the axe or shield, but I have everything else. Although the parts you showed in black (with the plus on one end and the hole on the other), I only have in blue.

Well, I'm not exactly sure if it's worth shipping something for only 25 cents.

OK, heres my order: sand blue tohunga foot, both teal feet, lime green throwing arm, yellow foot, red tohunga arm, blue tohunga foot, white tohunga foot, yellow hau, and infected hau. How does 4-5 dollars sound? Could you also throw in some of the dark grey tohunga heads?

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

OK, heres my order: sand blue tohunga foot, both teal feet, lime green throwing arm, yellow foot, red tohunga arm, blue tohunga foot, white tohunga foot, yellow hau, and infected hau. How does 4-5 dollars sound? Could you also throw in some of the dark grey tohunga heads?

Someone else actually is going to be getting the Infected and yellow Haus, as well as the yellow foot.