MC's Rare items, Looking and Selling/Trading!

Mask collector

Hello guys, it's been a while, but i'm back, and i have a list of things i need, as always... ;)

So anyway straight to the point! Here is my wants list, if you have any, please post here, we can work out a deal and finish the deal through pm!

Wants:

Yo

(tah_yo.gif_thumb.jpgX2) gahva_yo.gif_thumb.jpg

Ca

(gahva_ca.gif_thumb.jpgLight and Dark Purple)kohva_ca.gif_thumb.jpg

Vu

(lehvak_va_vu.gif_thumb.jpgX2) (koh_vu.gif_thumb.jpgX2)(gahva_vu.gif_thumb.jpgDark Purple)pahva_vu.gif_thumb.jpg

pah_vu.gif_thumb.jpglevak_vu.png_thumb.jpg

Ja

(gahva_ja.gif_thumb.jpgDark Purple)

Su

(gahva_su.gif_thumb.jpgX2 Dark Purple)(gahva_su.gif_thumb.jpgLight Purple)levak_su.png_thumb.jpg

Za

(gahva_za.gif_thumb.jpgDark Purple)(gahva_za.gif_thumb.jpgLight Purple)

Bo

(nuhva_bo.gif_thumb.jpgX2)(koh_bo.gif_thumb.jpgX2 Light Blue)

Xa

(gahva_xa.gif_thumb.jpgX2 Light Purple)(gahva_xa.gif_thumb.jpgDark Purple)pahva_xa.gif_thumb.jpg

Rare Items

14K Gold Hau

14_karat_gold_hau.jpg

Misprints

Matatu

black.gif_thumb.jpg

Rare Krana

SSKK

p7140053.jpg

This post will be updated every time i get something or if i need more things!

Thanks for looking

MC

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I already told you every kanohi I have that you need. To that list, I can add :

- White Ca

- Light Blue Vu

- Black Bo

- Light Blue Bo

- Tan Xa

Do you have any of my wants?

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

I can't really see your krana kal very well, but from your wants list that i can see, i have this

Gold Bo (Nuhvok Kal)

Protodermic Hau Nuva

Green Kaukau Nuva

White Miru Nuva

Blue Akaku Nuva

Red Miru and Kakama Nuva

Brown Miru Nuva

Black Kakama Nuva

Edit: I don not need your Red Kakama from the list you Pm'ed me about

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I have the gold and silver Mirus.

Ok, i don't really need those, do you have any other kanohi or krana?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Do you have any heads? Like these:32553.jpg

Or any of these part? in black only:6553.gif?0

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

about how many of the cross axle's do you have? And i am really interested in that black akaku nuva, do you by chance have 2 of them?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

about how many of the cross axle's do you have? And i am really interested in that black akaku nuva, do you by chance have 2 of them?

No, I don't have two Akakus, but I do have a Hau nuva and Pakari nuva. As well as a handful of kraata and kraana. Honestly, I don't feel like parting with much of my stuff, but it all depends on what you have for trade.

Edited by CKinVA

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I have:Blue HauRed AkakuGrey KomauRed SuBlack VuYellow and possibly Grey VuI'd be interested for trade.

Ok, what are you looking for? I'm interested, and i have plenty of spare stuff. ;)

No, I don't have two Akakus, but I do have a Hau nuva and Pakari nuva. As well as a handful of kraata and kraana. Honestly, I don't feel like parting with much of my stuff, but it all depends on what you have for trade.

Ok, i only need your akaku then, but if you could take a picture of all your spare stuff, i can tell yoi if i need more then just that mask! ;)

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I have:Blue HauRed AkakuGrey KomauRed SuBlack VuYellow and possibly Grey VuI'd be interested for trade.

Ok, what are you looking for? I'm interested, and i have plenty of spare stuff. ;)

Not a real idea, do you have anysets you're willing to trade?

I'm back!

>>>

Ok, i only need your akaku then, but if you could take a picture of all your spare stuff, i can tell yoi if i need more then just that mask! ;)

You didn't answer my initial question. What do you have for trade? I also don't want to part with anything that I don't feel is a "fair" trade/sale. I also have a Bronze Krana Kal Za.

Edited by CKinVA

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

@dual matrix: I don't know if I want yo trade a set for some masks, would you be willing to trade some kanohi or krana for the stuff you listed?@ckniva I have plenty of spare kanohi and krana, I can also trade you a tngm if you want for the black akaku and maybe some other masks?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@dual matrix: I don't know if I want yo trade a set for some masks, would you be willing to trade some kanohi or krana for the stuff you listed?@ckniva I have plenty of spare kanohi and krana, I can also trade you a tngm if you want for the black akaku and maybe some other masks?

Yeah no problem, can you list all your Kanohi? Oh and I used that yellow Krana as replacement for Gahloks original onr, do you have a krana in its original color?

I'm back!

I have a big lot of krana, I'll gladly give you one! :)

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'll take a picture and update my topic tonight, and you and everybody else can see my haves! :)

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Sorry guys, I was busy last night, but I will have pictures up in the next four hours, when I get home

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

How much for the misprints? I'm trying to get a full set.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Sorry about the wait, i have been really busy over the weekend. So anyway, I haven't been able to take the most recent photo's of my spare stuff. But i do have some fairly recent photos of my spare Kanohi and krana, Here is a link to the Gallery: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=495641

Also I have more then this, i just need to have the time to take newer photo's!

Thanks

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC