• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Makuta Kojol (MOC)

Makuta Kojol MOC Bionicle Lego

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Offline The Malicious Phantom

The Malicious Phantom
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,107 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 01:43 PM

Hey guys, this is a MOC that I built a while back (and by a while, I mean like 2-3 years ago.) I wasn't really an experienced MOC builder, but this is one of my finer builds. I have long since disassembled him, but thanks to pictures I took of his building process, I will rebuild him for you all to stare at for hours on end.

Posted Image

Makuta Kojol

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(216,235,238);]The Great Spirit [/color]Mata Nui[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(216,235,238);] created Kojol 100,000 years ago using a pool of the substance known as [/color]Antidermis[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(216,235,238);] located on one of the [/color]Southern Islands[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(216,235,238);] of the[/color]Matoran Universe[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(216,235,238);]. Like other Makuta, he became a member of the Brotherhood of Makuta, an organization tasked with maintaining order and carrying out the will of Mata Nui. Kojol was responsible for the creation of several [/color]Rahi[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(216,235,238);] breeds to populate the Matoran Universe and specialized in flying and marine Rahi, such as the [/color]Proto Drake[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(216,235,238);].  - Biosector01.com[/color]

I know that the feet look odd, I didn't have grey or black ones at the time. More photos will come soon!

Gallery:

http://www.flickr.co...hoto_8530736293

Ignore the Lizaru set pictures, those are for a review I'm working on.

The Upgraded version features:

• more details and a consistent color scheme
  • a gun
  • more armor

The basic figure includes: the basics and his staff.

both feature:

• Light-up eyes
  • staff
  • kanohi pakari nuva
  • basic armor

My gallery has pictures of both the original build, and the build with modifications.

Edited by CKinVA, Mar 05 2013 - 11:41 AM.

#2 Offline Sheogorath

Sheogorath
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 621 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 01:59 PM

uhm...sorry, but the picture is a bit blurry. I can see that the feet are white, and that the staff is pretty cool, but other than that it's just a black blob. can you get clearer pictures, please? then I can properly review it for you.

madness is the golden road to happiness

#3 Offline The Malicious Phantom

The Malicious Phantom
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,107 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 02:00 PM

uhm...sorry, but the picture is a bit blurry. I can see that the feet are white, and that the staff is pretty cool, but other than that it's just a black blob. can you get clearer pictures, please? then I can properly review it for you.

Did you even read the introduction?

#4 Offline Sheogorath

Sheogorath
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 621 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 02:06 PM

ooooh. I wasn't understanding, I thought you had already rebuilt him. I didn't realize that until the end, when you said "...at the time" then it clicked.

#5 Offline The Malicious Phantom

The Malicious Phantom
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,107 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 02:15 PM

BTW, whats that BIONICLE Fighter thing in your sig? It looks fun.

Edited by CKinVA, Mar 04 2013 - 02:15 PM.

#6 Offline Sheogorath

Sheogorath
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 621 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 02:43 PM

a bit off topic, but the link is http://www.bzpower.c...p?showtopic=418 . really fun game

#7 Offline Dragonstar7

Dragonstar7
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,813 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 02:53 PM

Nice MOC. The feet look out of place, as they are white, but I like the staff and the wings.

#8 Offline The Malicious Phantom

The Malicious Phantom
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,107 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 06:40 PM

Nice MOC. The feet look out of place, as they are white, but I like the staff and the wings.

Yes, the feet do look odd, but seeing that I'm rebuilding him, I'm giving him grey feet for a more coherent color scheme. I'm also adding revisions for more detail and armor to strengthen the fact that he is a Makuta. The skeleton is basically just a Mahri Hahli build, only with extra armor. The staff is his original tool, and I'm giving him a ranged weapon too. 

#9 Offline Sheogorath

Sheogorath
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 621 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 12:04 PM

oooh, I like the updated version. I would estimate it's a little bit taller than a standard inika form. the feet seem to protrude out behind him a bit too much though, and the upper legs seem to contrast in terms of complicated-ness. I still do like, though, and the 2004 Kraahkan goes well with the MOC. like stated on another of your topics though, you might want to take your time to either simplify your upper legs, or complicate your lower legs. keep MOCing though

#10 Offline The Malicious Phantom

The Malicious Phantom
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,107 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 12:13 PM

oooh, I like the updated version. I would estimate it's a little bit taller than a standard inika form. the feet seem to protrude out behind him a bit too much though, and the upper legs seem to contrast in terms of complicated-ness. I still do like, though, and the 2004 Kraahkan goes well with the MOC. like stated on another of your topics though, you might want to take your time to either simplify your upper legs, or complicate your lower legs. keep MOCing though

That isn't the mask of shadow. That's Mistika Onua Nuva's mask. I want Makuta so badly!

IMO, the hands are WAY out of proportion.

#11 Offline Sheogorath

Sheogorath
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 621 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 04:20 PM

That isn't the mask of shadow. That's Mistika Onua Nuva's mask. I want Makuta so badly!

IMO, the hands are WAY out of proportion.

oh....well, close enough! also, Kojol didn't create the Kraata as a species. all Makuta have the power to create kraata, as they are basically a Makuta's essence.

#12 Offline Dragonstar7

Dragonstar7
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,813 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 05:30 PM

I like the new one. The armor is good, and I see that you changed the feet. The spine is interesting, and the back part of the feet sticks out a little too much. But good job on this.

#13 Offline The Malicious Phantom

The Malicious Phantom
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,107 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 02:55 PM

I like the new one. The armor is good, and I see that you changed the feet. The spine is interesting, and the back part of the feet sticks out a little too much. But good job on this.

Yeah, I agree about the feet. I was going to add a hydraulics system. But it didn't work :(

#14 Offline Krane

Krane
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 328 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 22 2013 - 05:28 AM

Awesome MOC man! Great job. I think my favorite part is the wings and the sword.

~Kranan 

~BZPRPG Profiles

Dual Matrix: Sup?

CeeCee    :  Dual, you spammer

Kranan      : Wut wut wut 

AutomationKranan plz stop

#15 Offline The Malicious Phantom

The Malicious Phantom
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,107 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 25 2013 - 09:29 AM

Honestly, I like how I made the Metru armor work with the Piraka parts.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users