Makuta Kojol (MOC)

Hey guys, this is a MOC that I built a while back (and by a while, I mean like 2-3 years ago.) I wasn't really an experienced MOC builder, but this is one of my finer builds. I have long since disassembled him, but thanks to pictures I took of his building process, I will rebuild him for you all to stare at for hours on end.

a.jpg

Makuta Kojol

The Great Spirit Mata Nui created Kojol 100,000 years ago using a pool of the substance known as Antidermis located on one of the Southern Islands of theMatoran Universe. Like other Makuta, he became a member of the Brotherhood of Makuta, an organization tasked with maintaining order and carrying out the will of Mata Nui. Kojol was responsible for the creation of several Rahi breeds to populate the Matoran Universe and specialized in flying and marine Rahi, such as the Proto Drake. - Biosector01.com

I know that the feet look odd, I didn't have grey or black ones at the time. More photos will come soon!

Gallery:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93719765@N05/with/8530736293/#photo_8530736293

Ignore the Lizaru set pictures, those are for a review I'm working on.

The Upgraded version features:

• more details and a consistent color scheme
  • a gun
  • more armor

The basic figure includes: the basics and his staff.

both feature:

• Light-up eyes
  • staff
  • kanohi pakari nuva
  • basic armor

My gallery has pictures of both the original build, and the build with modifications.

Edited by CKinVA

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

uhm...sorry, but the picture is a bit blurry. I can see that the feet are white, and that the staff is pretty cool, but other than that it's just a black blob. can you get clearer pictures, please? then I can properly review it for you.

Did you even read the introduction?

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Nice MOC. The feet look out of place, as they are white, but I like the staff and the wings.

Yes, the feet do look odd, but seeing that I'm rebuilding him, I'm giving him grey feet for a more coherent color scheme. I'm also adding revisions for more detail and armor to strengthen the fact that he is a Makuta. The skeleton is basically just a Mahri Hahli build, only with extra armor. The staff is his original tool, and I'm giving him a ranged weapon too.

HERE!

oooh, I like the updated version. I would estimate it's a little bit taller than a standard inika form. the feet seem to protrude out behind him a bit too much though, and the upper legs seem to contrast in terms of complicated-ness. I still do like, though, and the 2004 Kraahkan goes well with the MOC. like stated on another of your topics though, you might want to take your time to either simplify your upper legs, or complicate your lower legs. keep MOCing though

Previously known as Aiwendil.

oooh, I like the updated version. I would estimate it's a little bit taller than a standard inika form. the feet seem to protrude out behind him a bit too much though, and the upper legs seem to contrast in terms of complicated-ness. I still do like, though, and the 2004 Kraahkan goes well with the MOC. like stated on another of your topics though, you might want to take your time to either simplify your upper legs, or complicate your lower legs. keep MOCing though

That isn't the mask of shadow. That's Mistika Onua Nuva's mask. I want Makuta so badly!

IMO, the hands are WAY out of proportion.

HERE!

That isn't the mask of shadow. That's Mistika Onua Nuva's mask. I want Makuta so badly!

IMO, the hands are WAY out of proportion.

oh....well, close enough! also, Kojol didn't create the Kraata as a species. all Makuta have the power to create kraata, as they are basically a Makuta's essence.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the new one. The armor is good, and I see that you changed the feet. The spine is interesting, and the back part of the feet sticks out a little too much. But good job on this.

Yeah, I agree about the feet. I was going to add a hydraulics system. But it didn't work :(

HERE!