• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Approving friends?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Carlton Lassiter

Carlton Lassiter
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 33 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 09:25 AM

I was a bit confused by this at first.  It seems when people add you to their friends list, they're also on yours.  Is their a way to approve them?

Timothy_Omundson540x300-thumb-540xauto-7

#2 Offline GSR

GSR
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Book Badger

• 980 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 09:47 AM

If you click on your name in the upper-right and go to "My Settings", there's an option, "Allow me to approve members before they're added as a friend", that you can use to stop people from adding themselves to your friends list without your approval. That said, I'm not sure if this option stops you from showing up on their friends list.

Unexpectedly stuck on phone internet until August 4th.  Sorry if I'm slow to respond!

newbforumleader.jpg
(That's a blog link for what it's worth)

The Q&A Compendium
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

#3 Offline Cee Matrix

Cee Matrix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,303 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 10:16 AM

I have seen this. TBH, I think its just a glitch but Im not sure/

#4 Online Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,743 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 10:45 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]It should send you a request to approve friend requests in your notifications tab. However, you may have that notification setting switched off. If you would like to be notified of friend requests, go to your user tab, click "My Settings", and then click "Notification Settings". This will bring you to a check-off list in which you check or check off specific events you would like to be notified of via your notifications tab. The event you're looking for is right here:[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]Posted Image[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]-Rez[/color][/font]

Edited by -Reznas-, Mar 05 2013 - 10:49 AM.

rc_banner.png

#5 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,046 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 11:55 AM

Question answered.Thread closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users