Approving friends?

Carlton Lassiter

If you click on your name in the upper-right and go to "My Settings", there's an option, "Allow me to approve members before they're added as a friend", that you can use to stop people from adding themselves to your friends list without your approval. That said, I'm not sure if this option stops you from showing up on their friends list.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

It should send you a request to approve friend requests in your notifications tab. However, you may have that notification setting switched off. If you would like to be notified of friend requests, go to your user tab, click "My Settings", and then click "Notification Settings". This will bring you to a check-off list in which you check or check off specific events you would like to be notified of via your notifications tab. The event you're looking for is right here:

bzp_sc8.png

-Rez

Edited by -Reznas-