Favorite Bionicle Game(s)

Hitoshura

• 3 weeks later...

There is no better game ever created than the first MNOLG, in my opinion. It was what made me love Bionicle. I grew up playing the second one as well, and I love it too, but it is flawed in comparison to MNOLG I. Nuparu77's MNOLG: The Bohrok Swarms is a very worthy successor to MNOLG I, and honestly I enjoy it more than MNOLG II already.

Bliss.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In addition to MNOG, nearly all of my favorite Bionicle games are the ones from 2006. Piraka Attack, Matoran Escape, Inika Island Assault, those three were all good in their own ways. VNOG was the ultimate online game for me. But my absolute favorite of all Bionicle games would definitely be Bionicle Heroes. I've lost count of how many times I've played it (certainly more than a dozen times, at least), but this game has never gotten old, and I seriously doubt I'll ever be bored with it.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

I got BIONICLE The Game back in the day, and i loved it. however, i got stuck on level one at the part with the yellow nui-jaga. I kept thinking that I had to just across and get to the spot where it was! Turns out you just shoot it from afar. I ended up quiting at lewa nuva's level, because the parkor was too hard. Last week I finally came back to it, got past lewa's level, and finally beat makuta.

The Chirox Codex

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

:smilehafu: This is my signature. Exciting, huh?  :ruru:

My favorite online game was MNOG because of nostalgic value for me.

When it comes to video games, I personally really liked Bionicle: The Game despite all the major storyline flaws.

Start a new file, and try to get every lightstone in Tahu Nuva's level. Then try to tell me that this is anything other than the worst game ever made.

When it comes to video games, I personally really liked Bionicle: The Game despite all the major storyline flaws.

Start a new file, and try to get every lightstone in Tahu Nuva's level. Then try to tell me that this is anything other than the worst game ever made.

You don't even have to do that. Just try to engage in any kind of combat with ANY strategy other than alternately mashing the shield and fire buttons.

IrMSNn3.png

You don't even have to do that. Just try to engage in any kind of combat with ANY strategy other than alternately mashing the shield and fire buttons.

That stuff just makes the game not good. But trying to 100% that game... That is the kind of torture you cannot wish upon anyone.

Probably VNOG, Agori Defender and Glatorian Arena 1/2/3.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

• 2 weeks later...

Bionicle: The Game - I love it for the nostalgia, hate it for the gameplay and the fact that I can't beat the second level.

Same goes for MNOG: 2.

But Bionicle Heroes, tearing up the Piraka at my friend's house.... that's fun.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I loved BIONICLE: Heroes. Agori Defender was fun too.

Never actually played this MNOLG, is it still playable anywhere?

You can download it from BMP.

Bionicle: The Game - I love it for the nostalgia, hate it for the gameplay and the fact that I can't beat the second level.

Same goes for MNOG: 2.

But Bionicle Heroes, tearing up the Piraka at my friend's house.... that's fun.

Second level is easy :P What's troubling you there?

MNOG was fun, but I didn't get to play it when it came out- too young and lacking internet. I played it a couple years ago and thought it was neat, but point-and-click games aren't really my thing. It takes second.

Bionicle Heroes is my favorite. It's no masterpiece, but I loved playing as the Inika, and it was just fun. Plus, even if the game itself had stunk, Piraka Playground would have made it all worth it.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

• 2 months later...

The MNOLGs for me. I could never get into the console Bionicle games and I stopped really paying attention to the franchise when VNOLG was released, but I sank hours into the MNOLGs as a kid. I even figured out how to download the .swf files from the internet so I could play them offline.

I'd have to say Bionicle Heroes for the DS is my favorite. It's not only the best version of Heroes, but it's also the best FPS on the DS second only to Metroid Prime Hunters (but really only because MPH has Online and single card multiplayer).

After that, I really like VNOG and Glatorian Arena.