• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

(Almost) Life-Sized Hordika Vakama Fire Sword

Hordika Vakama Sword Bionicle Lego

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,223 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 05:28 PM

So, you know how LEGO came out with that Role-Playing Hordika Sword-thing? Well, I got it, and it SUCKED! So, now that I'm older, and know how to use my money for "wiser" purposes. I built a LEGO version of the fire-sword-thing. My camera is currently lost, so I will upload pictures when I find it. But here are the dimensions: Height (from base to tip of flame): 1 foot, 3 and a half inches.Width: about 4 inchesWeight: about 2 pounds photostream: http://www.flickr.co...9765@N05/page2/photo: hereThe BBC Empress requests that all images be 100 kB or smaller. Please link to images larger than that. -B6

Edited by Black Six, Mar 17 2013 - 09:29 AM.

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#2 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,984 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 05:43 PM

Sounds pretty cool, but a little small. Would really like to see it, so good luck looking for your camera.

#3 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 555 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 09:32 AM

I'm pretty sure you shouldn't make a BBC topic of a MOC unless you already have the images. :tohu:

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#4 Offline Toa of Nerds

Toa of Nerds
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,488 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 11:43 PM

This is why Lego has to watch out for trying to sell things that aren't Lego, because inevitably you could just build it out of Legos :P.

Anyway, I'd really like to see a picture of it because it sounds really neat.

-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Kicking the Bucket (archived)

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)
Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!
Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

Posted Image

#5 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members

• 1,223 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 12 2013 - 08:17 AM

The pictures have been uploaded to my flickr photostream. I haven't posted a link in this thread yet. But it is.in Makuta Kojols thread.

#6 Offline Tufi Piyufi

Tufi Piyufi
  • Forum Administrators
  • Forgetful Monarch

• 10,421 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 07:03 PM

The pictures have been uploaded to my flickr photostream. I haven't posted a link in this thread yet. But it is.in Makuta Kojols thread.

You're going to need to post a link to the pictures in this topic.

Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

#7 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members

• 1,223 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 06:22 AM

You're going to need to post a link to the pictures in this topic.

The photos have been linked in my thread.

#8 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 634 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 10:01 AM

now that we have pictures.....

I like this idea. it seems a bit small in comparison to what the ratio was in the set, but still a cool build.

76561198084895102.png

Add me on steam, I don't bite.

probably.

also, if you can see this text, you get a brownie C:

#9 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,984 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 03:14 PM

That's really nice and cool. Two things though: not enough red and a bit small.

#10 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,831 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 04:04 PM

not enough red

Well yeah... there's none. XDAnyway. This is pretty cool as a fire dagger thing in general, though not great as Vakama's sword. I like the use of the tentacles in the flame. :)

#11 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 09:48 PM

I rather call this a dagger than a sword, since a sword is longer. The original flame sword had red on it but since it's hard to find red technic parts, I understand. But the flame needs to be more higher in this, since the pincer part of the sword was at the lower end of the flame, not at the middle. Either way the tentacle use in it is a nice added touch.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users