Masks of Elements

you all have a point, but of course they would be rare because 1 the materials are scarse and 2 no toa would wear it, as they already control one element, titans on the other hand are another story

picasion.com c4ba807b638d12d03dd390658f770e50

TANNOHK-KAL FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In a world filled with peace,

one shadow will spark a war

My epic, Shadow Destiny: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=10089

I believe that a Kanohi Mask of Fire (or any Toa element, for that matter) could exist. And as others have stated, it would probably give the wearer the basic powers of a Toa of Fire in a similar fashion as a Mask of Gravity would give its wearer the basic powers of a Toa of Gravity.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Greg specifically confirmed that a Mask of Fire can exist. A Disk of Fire in fact was included in the story and even in set form (see Vakama note and link under Fire Users here). This could be molded into a mask just as with any Kanoka. They would grant the user elemental control just as a Toa of that element has, but could not boost an existing elemental power of the same type (so for a Toa of Fire like Vakama, the Disk of Fire acts more as a backup).

Greg also confirmed this is fully possible for all elemental powers. :) Whether any others actually existed is technically unknown but virtually guaranteed. (And since this always comes up, the Garai is not the full elemental power of Gravity but a subpower, though it is elemental in nature.)

Question answered, topic closed. ^_^

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)