• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

just a few questions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline boston100

boston100
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 28-July 12
  • 401 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 12:15 PM

Sry this is going to sound increadably nooby as i have not been as involved in the community latly (darn school) there are a copple of things i need help with. 

#1 on youtube there was this amazing bionicle music video. (Most of u have probably seen it it is the move along one.) anyways i few weeks ago i noticed it was gone. It was five yrs old and had over 2 million views so i dont thing it was copy right or that it was just moved to a different page. Please tell me what happend 2 it i really miss it!

#2 i couldent find the serial about velika being a great being. Could some one send my a link 2 it thanks.

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing. 

#2 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 22-October 12
  • 1,306 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 12:28 PM

Sry this is going to sound increadably nooby as i have not been as involved in the community latly (darn school) there are a copple of things i need help with.  #1 on ###### there was this amazing bionicle music video. (Most of u have probably seen it it is the move along one.) anyways i few weeks ago i noticed it was gone. It was five yrs old and had over 2 million views so i dont thing it was copy right or that it was just moved to a different page. Please tell me what happend 2 it i really miss it! #2 i couldent find the serial about velika being a great being. Could some one send my a link 2 it thanks.

1) We are not allowed to even mention the site I suppose video was, so we can't help you.2) There hasn't been any serial about that, GregF just told who he was, all up-to-date serials can be found in the renewed Reference Center.

I'm back!

#3 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Disk of the Forgers Found

• 09-April 10
  • 9,317 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 12:31 PM

1. I'm not sure of the video you're talking about, but if its gone then the person who uploaded it might've taken it down. That would be my guess, because I really don't know what happen to it.

2. Velika being a GB was actually revealed in a topic here on BZP, not a web serial.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

Check out my Bionicle short stories The Agori and A Skakdi Horror Story.

Also check out my comedy series Adventures of the Bara Magna Sets!

#4 Offline Makaru

Makaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Senior Not So Grump

• 15-March 03
  • 11,973 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 01:13 PM

Here's the news story for #2, since #1 seems pretty well wrapped up.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

#5 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 12,957 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Mar 06 2013 - 02:09 PM

Thank you Bryan and everyone else.Thread closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users