Tahu still not Nuva again?

That makes sense. I always thought that the heat vision was always part of his flame powers but I never knew that was proof that he got the Kraata powers. Then again, in Journey's End, I don't remember anything said about Tahu getting Kraata powers.

I don't recall that eather, there were references but no true confirmation, Greg possiby confirmed that here.

I'm back!

Fans have imagined some powers that don't have that weakness, especially the "reverse Hau" power in the Multiverse. :) (Which blocks only what you don't see coming... if I recall right. :P) Those that are always on at a low level will not necessarily have that weakness (and it's canon that always-on powers exist in general).

I made that one :D - the Kanohi Uah. Deflects all ambush/sneak attacks and causes a rebound to strike at the attacker at twice the damage, but is completely worthless against non-ambushes. I wouldn't say it doesn't have a weakness though, because all you need to do really is say something like "Hey, over here!" before attacking. :P

Honestly though I think Tahu will be fine. He is the most powerful Toa in existence with all those Kraata powers, and he still has the good old regular Hau to help. It is a bit weaker, but against most attacks it should work well, and don't forget the other Toa Nuva still have Hau Nuvas, so they could always use it if needed.

-TN05

Edited by Toa Nidhiki05

Tahu was reverted to a Mata because, as a Toa Nuva, he was incapable of wearing and using the Golden Armor. (How exactly is a mystery to me, given that he had the same body shape and all, but that's a different discussion entirely). Now, the Golden Armor makes him technically more powerful than he was as a Nuva, so there's no real reason (or way, judging from the voalitale nature of Energized Protodermis) for him to revert back.Related: Am I the only one who thinks it's ironic that Tahu is essentially half-Makuta now? He has an undefined amount of Kraata powers (possibly all 42), the Elemental Power of Fire, and a Kanohi Hau, whereas Makuta have all 42 Kraata powers (some of which probably go unused), the Elemental Power of Shadow, and a mask power.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, as you can guess, I am a Tahu fan, so it came to my realization he still isn't a Nuva yet. :l

Do you think he's ever coming back? It's odd to have a Toa team of five... Idk it just feels weird.

So, your opinions, is he going to change back?

(at this point he wont, unless Greg gets back to writing.)

I guess I never thought of that, but he's still not Toa Nuva yet is he?

I think he would still be part of the team, though.

2xu8Ptu.png